NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/7

Lets get it on

• ilaj

not sure whos value is increased with Stephenson out obviously D Granger but how does it effect P George and G Hill ?

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@dewittcamera said…

Beal did not play in the 2OT periods against the spurs, just FYI.. he took a few hard falls and might be less than 100% now

tested for concussion if i remember correctly

• LaPeste

@Denbo32 said…

Blake GTD wtf.

Steve Blake? I see him listed as probable. Do you see a conflicting report?

• Bharrell23

@LaPeste said…

rotogrinders tweet

• Ross

@LaPeste said…

Rotoworld::
    Steve Blake (thigh) is a game-time decision for Friday’s matchup at Philadelphia.
    Blake must have sustained his thigh bruise while posting a triple-double against the Cavs Wednesday. It doesn’t sound too serious, but his status ahead of the 7pm ET tip is worth watching closely.
    Source: Mike Bresnahan on Twitter

• LaPeste

This was from two hours ago. Is the tweet more recent?

http://www.nba.com/sixers/games/140207-vs-lakers-preview

When Los Angeles comes to town Friday, only six of their 14 players will do so with a clean bill of health. The depleted Lakers have eight players listed on their official injury report, and of those eight, only three (Steve Nash, Steve Blake, and Jordan Farmar) are listed as “probable”.

• vbordona

@LaPeste said…

http://www.nba.com/sixers/games/140207-vs-lakers-preview

Farmar out, Blake GTD just look at rotoworld or twitter

• LaPeste

The other one I am watching is Rondo.

• hoosierman34

@dewittcamera said…

Beal did not play in the 2OT periods against the spurs, just FYI.. he took a few hard falls and might be less than 100% now

Thanks, I appreciate it.

• sprom

• 2012 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

Paul George is basically a must play on DS at that price.

• hoosierman34

Wall/Oladipo/Sullinger or Jennings/Monta/Ibaka?

• Rrich68

Tonight is carmelos bobblehead night against his former team. Does that mean 100 point game? Lol!!

• 63TMB

Any news on Jordan hill? If Hill is out they have 8 available players . If blake is out then they have 7 yikes!!!!

• rugjeff

Jordan Hill (neck) will play in Friday’s game against the Sixers.
    Hill returns after missing just one game with his strain. He’s certainly more talented than Robert Sacre, but coach Mike D’Antoni has been hesitant to give Hill big minutes. We’d expect him to be the second big off the bench along with Chris Kaman. Hill should be on watch lists, not in starting lineups.

• sfgiants2555

Is Shawne Williams playing tonight?

• medavis6

@Rrich68 said…

Tonight is carmelos bobblehead night against his former team. Does that mean 100 point game? Lol!!

Does anybody have an exhaustive list of bobbleheads through the end of the year? I almost missed this one.

• Bharrell23

Thoughts on Anthony Morrow and Jeremy Lamb tonight?

• jukebox9988

@buckeyecore said…

cavs are a mess .. dont risk your $ on any of them .. like playing a slot machine .. youll hit every once in a while but mostly your gonna lose

+1

• danliebl

Havent seen this posted, but word here from chilly Minnesota is Love will play

Alan Horton
    ‏@WolvesRadio
    Kevin Love participated in shootaround today and says he’s still sore but will play tonight vs. #pelicans.

• ilaj

RONDO OUT

• Denbo32

@ilaj said…

RONDO OUT

Where? Rotoworld, rotogrinders, Celtics beat writers ive searched and don’t see any news on that.

• SNMC

What’s people thought on Blatche? Will he be able to produce Aganist pistons bigs?

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

https://twitter.com/BaxterHolmes/status/431854707167207424

.@BCCoachStevens tells @GreshandZo that Rajon Rondo probably won’t play tonight when the Celtics play Sacramento.

• vbordona

@sfgiants2555 said…

Is Shawne Williams playing tonight?

I would assume so he was just signed to a contract and the entire backcourt is injured.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@SNMC said…

What’s people thought on Blatche? Will he be able to produce Aganist pistons bigs?

somebody has to get rebounds

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.