NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/7

Lets get it on

• Denbo32

everytime i come close to a lineup, crap like this comes out. I was building around kyrie earlier, then moved to rondo off kyrie GTD….. now off to livingston.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

nash turns 40 today…

Birthday power?
    melo bobblehead + revenge power?

i think these two might be in for HUGE games

• medavis6

@hambazaza said…

nash turns 40 today…

Birthday power?

I think hambazaza might have his next topic for an upcoming Odds and Ends Article.

• hambazaza

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@medavis6 said…

I think hambazaza might have his next topic for an upcoming Odds and Ends Article.

hmmm… i might have something to go with there

• cccalloway

@hambazaza said…

nash turns 40 today…

Birthday power?

Is Nash still on a min restriction tonight?

• hambazaza

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@cccalloway said…

Is Nash still on a min restriction tonight?

i haven’t seen anything, but if he isn’t, lets just say he averages above 30 fantasy points on his birthday for the last 7 years…

• Rrich68

@hambazaza said…

nash turns 40 today…

Birthday power?

Its Isaiah thomas s birthday too! Lol.

• ilaj

i have no friggin idea who i wanna roster tonight blahhhhh

• cccalloway

I’m so lost right now I don’t know what to do. So much value out there it’s insane. Guess Ill narrow down to all value plays from Lakers or Sixers???

• WeArePennState

What does everyone think of a Anthony Davis, Carmelo Anthony, and Paul George center to a team?

• WeArePennState

@Bharrell23 said…

If Stephenson sits, does Danny Granger become the value play?

YES!!!!!

• Rrich68

Looking at some other high scoring games from the last week like the Lal/philly game, im not sure it makes sense to crazy fostering everyone. Still only a few have great games. Trying to figure out which ones. Im thinking turner, young, and marshall may be the best. Any thoughts?

• LaPeste

marshall isn’t starting, and he is only good when he starts

• buckeyecore

@hambazza … Cavs tyler zeller bobblehead night on sunday .. be sure to stack him ! he will have a 50burger !

• Rrich68

@LaPeste said…

marshall isn’t starting, and he is only good when he starts

Nash won’t get more than 25 maybe 30 minutes. And there is only marshall and blake to play the two guard spots. Im guessing marshall sees 30 minutes.

• skywalker

P. George or Kelly/Wes on FD??

• 2leftthumbs

thanks steve blake for messing up my thur/friday teams if you sit

• hambazaza

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@skywalker said…

P. George or Kelly/Wes on FD??

those are different categories completely.

if you go kelly/johnson then you’re punting that spot in terms of salary in hopes that those guys can put up 30+fps, so you must be using the salary elsewhere. in that case, who are you taking? and is that player better than george tonight?

if you take george, that means you’re punting elsewhere, who are those punts? and are they better than/have more potential than kelly or wes johnson.

• k3gmunch3r

Has anyone heard anything on Kyrie? Is he too sick to play?

• cccalloway

@hambazaza said…

if you go kelly/johnson then you’re punting that spot in terms of salary in hopes that those guys can put up 30+fps, so you must be using the salary elsewhere. in that case, who are you taking? and is that player better than george tonight?

if you take george, that means you’re punting elsewhere, who are those punts? and are they better than/have more potential than kelly or wes johnson.

the kelly/wes combo is going to be the most widely used on FD tonight with how George has been playing. With the massive value today, it’s a stars and scrubs kinda night.

• buckeyecore

yes kyrie is sick .. sick of playing in this sh!t town

• hondizzle

@hambazaza said…

I will play a few entries into the slam tonight. I think the kelly/johnson combo will be used in quite a few of the lineups. You can load up at PF and Center. Lots of punt options tonight. Going to be a fun night…

• cxt7

@k3gmunch3r said…

Has anyone heard anything on Kyrie? Is he too sick to play?

Kyrie had a couple to many last night, he has a bad headache and was vomiting earlier. Actually in all seriousness no updates he is still questionable.

• picklepower

yea he called me earlier and was like bro i need some chicken noodle soup. and a trade.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).