NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/7

Lets get it on

• hoosierman34

I’m seeing a lot of love for Melo here. Is Melo/Jack superior to Jameer/Ibaka?

• cxt7

It is Melo Bobblehead night, he will be good for 60

• killfast

Oak Hill BOOM!

• infy72

Kyrie is a go.

• picklepower

anyone using paul george tonight? I feel like the paternity affair is like an injury, thus he’s incredibly overpriced.

• mikemaz13

any word on Blake’s GTD ? is he a go tonight . . i know its the late game but haven’t heard anything since the afternoon

• cccalloway

@mikemaz13 said…

any word on Blake’s GTD ? is he a go tonight . . i know its the late game but haven’t heard anything since the afternoon

D’antoni said he is starting

• infy72

Rondo and Bradley are out for Bos.

Rudy Gay and Marcus Thornton are out for Sac.

If Green comes ready to play, he could be in for a big night.

• mikemaz13

@cccalloway said…

D’antoni said he is starting

ok thanks

• broadway

@mikemaz13 said…

thats an early game man

• duder500

RG Mod

Is he asking about Blake Griffin?

• mikemaz13

yea typed the wrong thing .. wasn’t paying full attention when i typed it

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

i wish all these injuries would stop. went from feeling pretty good to having no idea any more.

• mikemaz13

Deng is out tonight ! don’t think people wanted him though lol

• chronoxiong

Deng is sick…..of losing in Cleveland. All these injury news is crazy. The more they are announced, the more stacking LA/PHI sounds exciting.

• 63TMB

No more Thurs/Friday games for me at Fanduel. I thought I escaped the injury massacre until I saw Gay out. Draft Kings here I come. I guess it doesn’t hurt fan duel to much not having the late swap rule

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@63TMB said…

No more Thurs/Friday games for me at Fanduel. I thought I escaped the injury massacre until I saw Gay out. Draft Kings here I come. I guess it doesn’t hurt fan duel to much not having the late swap rule

agreed on thurs/fri got burned by stevenson, can’t see how these games are +ev bout the third time in the last 6 weeks i’ve been burned by injuries on those

• sonicattack

Just remember, everyone has the same disadvantage here.

• uofm4ever

@abombhoosier said…

Jeff Green or Evan Turner???

I’d go with Turner just because Rondo is out and Green feeds off of Rondo

• 63TMB

@sonicattack said…

Just remember, everyone has the same disadvantage here.

Your right but from a business standpoint why don’t they offer that feature? Many people have left to go to play at Dk for just that reason. I’m just wondering from a business aspect why they don’t offer it?

• tprokopenko

@63TMB said…

Your right but from a business standpoint why don’t they offer that feature? Many people have left to go to play at Dk for just that reason. I’m just wondering from a business aspect why they don’t offer it?

It’s all about personal preference. Personally, I hate late swaps, and will not play on late swap sites.

• waiverwire

@63TMB said…

We have no plans to add it because when we’ve surveyed players, just as many have said that they won’t play on a late swap site. Add to that all the weaker players who think it sounds awesome, but wouldn’t take full advantage of it and would lose at a faster rate to experts…and it’s just something that we think is really bad for the user ecosystem. Also, the current industry situation with about half of the sites offering it and half not offering it pretty much ideal in the sense that everyone has good options for whatever style of play they prefer.

• 63TMB

OK thanks for the clarification

• duder500

RG Mod

@waiverwire said…

We have no plans to add it because when we’ve surveyed players, just as many have said that they won’t play on a late swap site. Add to that all the weaker players who think it sounds awesome, but wouldn’t take full advantage of it and would lose at a faster rate to experts…and it’s just something that we think is really bad for the user ecosystem. Also, the current industry situation with about half of the sites offering it and half not offering it pretty much ideal in the sense that everyone has good options for whatever style of play they prefer.

Thanks for the quick input WW. We have all been burned by it and we have all cashed because of it. Just something you have to be informed about having or not and plan accordingly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.