NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/7

Lets get it on

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

so, my guess is this LA/PHI game is either like 74-80, or 140-138 triple OT. I just don’t see it being a normal, 100-105 game.

• 63TMB

@duder500 said…

Thanks for the quick input WW. We have all been burned by it and we have all cashed because of it. Just something you have to be informed about having or not and plan accordingly.

Agreed I would have thought most people would have liked that option, but I guess I’m wrong. I’m thinking the people who spend more time doing this looked at it as an advantage over other players who may set there lu’s before work etc

• duder500

RG Mod

As long as it is Philly with the 105 or the 80 I will be THRILLED… The 140 will be 2.5 points short…

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

evan turner really underowned. you’d think the guy has screwed people over a lot or something…

• 63TMB

most people probably went Kelly/Johnson or George. turner and G.hayward are always iffy to me

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

Evan Turner: TO machine. hopefully he can make up for it with other things other than just points.

• clarnzz

Durant on pace for a hundo and 9% owned, don’t see that everyday. :)

• infy72

@clarnzz said…

Durant on pace for a hundo and 9% owned, don’t see that everyday. :)

And already a high-double digit lead for OKC. He better get that hundo before the 3rd ends.

• clarnzz

Granger > Paul George. No brainer, the beard has spoken.

• clarnzz

@infy72 said…

And already a high-double digit lead for OKC. He better get that hundo before the 3rd ends.

I’m not bragging, I didn’t play him other than a lineup or two. Just would be kinda funny if he had his highest scoring night of the year on his lowest %owned of the year.

• dewittcamera

is j. jack going to get even 1 point tonight? if Durant gets 60 and he gets 1…. that’s not a terrible average…. fml.

• clarnzz

@dewittcamera said…

is j. jack going to get even 1 point tonight? if Durant gets 60 and he gets 1…. that’s not a terrible average…. fml.

Look on the bright side, the answer to the Pressey vs. Bayless debate seems to be neither.

• sonicattack

Played 3 different FD lineups. One of them is crushing a 100-man right now. My Dribbler entry? Terrible. My 100-man LU would be good for 2nd place in the Dribbler by less than a point right now.

Edit – it would be leading the Dribbler.

• chronoxiong

That moment when you just realized that you have the same lineup as a lot of other players and won’t win the bigger pot as you hoped:

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/4176289/scoring/page/3/lineup/29912619/

Same thing for me in the Shot #2 as well. Lol…

• clarnzz

@chronoxiong said…

That moment when you just realized that you have the same lineup as a lot of other players and won’t win the bigger pot as you hoped:https://www.fanduel.com/contest/4176289/scoring/page/3/lineup/29912619/Same thing for me in the Shot #2 as well. Lol…

Your in my boat, only one guy holding you back from making a good night into a big one is Thad Young.

• dewittcamera

@chronoxiong said…

That moment when you just realized that you have the same lineup as a lot of other players and won’t win the bigger pot as you hoped:

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/4176289/scoring/page/3/lineup/29912619/

Same thing for me in the Shot #2 as well. Lol…

haha! i bet there are a lot of stories like this tonight. what a weird, fun evening of bball…

• OneShotKill17

That moment where you thought Thad Young was hurt…then you look at the box score

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

oh, so that’s what Kaman can do when he actually gets minutes!

also: did anybody hit the george hill lottery?

• sonicattack

@jimfred82 said…

oh, so that’s what Kaman can do when he actually gets minutes!

also: did anybody hit the george hill lottery?

My post above about the 100-man lineup which should have been put into the Dribbler? George Hill.

• Rrich68

RG Overall Ranking

I had george hill a bunch. But I also had Thad young everywhere. And some blatche. Balance out but won’t put me in the top of gpps .

• LivinTeHighLife

Had hill in my second lineup. woulda been very good if not for jameer nelson. at 266 with gordon and love.

• chronoxiong

@clarnzz said…

Your in my boat, only one guy holding you back from making a good night into a big one is Thad Young.

Yeah he killed my lineup. I don’t think it will hold to cash in tourneys. What a bummer. The lineup looked so good on paper. But it obviously looked good on paper for the other people who had the same lineup as me as well. As long as I win all 50/50s for tonight, its all good.

Also, the Knicks blowing out the Nuggets didn’t help matters either. Because of that, Carmelo didn’t make his value.

• picklepower

Sigh. Switched out hill for bayless in all my lineups 1 minute before tip. Big sigh.

• Denbo32

I hate Thad young. I “upgraded” from sullenger because i had the cash….. sitting at 326 in the slam instead of leading it….

• LivinTeHighLife

@chronoxiong said…

Yeah he killed my lineup. I don’t think it will hold to cash in tourneys. What a bummer. The lineup looked so good on paper. But it obviously looked good on paper for the other people who had the same lineup as me as well. As long as I win all 50/50s for tonight, its all good.

Also, the Knicks blowing out the Nuggets didn’t help matters either. Because of that, Carmelo didn’t make his value.

Ya melo getting value would have been great, I would have been happy with 10 more out of him but oh well. The only player I had across all of my lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.