NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/7

Lets get it on

• Rrich68

RG Overall Ranking

I m just hoping jamal crawford has a big night now. Ill be in the money at least.

• FBO

MCW only playing 30 min didnt help but im still going to win my game

• RustyJakWagon

I have got to trust my system instead of listening to the noise. Original LU would have scored 367….instead because I didn’t want to play Hill, Wes and Kelly I ended up with 284.

• RustyJakWagon

@jimfred82 said…

oh, so that’s what Kaman can do when he actually gets minutes!

also: did anybody hit the george hill lottery?

Thankfully I had one Hill LU.

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/4176289/scoring/lineup/29922084/

Just hope I can win $30 off of it

• rebkell

What happened to Blatche, and Livingston and basically the whole Brooklyn team? I had Blatche and Teletovic and they had 28.4 minutes between them and 27.7 FD Pts.

• tjabshire

Jarret Jack saved my night! I was going to play Thad, but with the money I made downgrading to Jack I bumped up to Ibaka. If you’re going to get doughnuts, it helps when they’re cheap.

• dewittcamera

@tjabshire said…

Jarret Jack saved my night! I was going to play Thad, but with the money I made downgrading to Jack I bumped up to Ibaka. If you’re going to get doughnuts, it helps when they’re cheap.

I won a Quintuple up and a double up with Jack…. I never considered the angle you just presented… makes me feel a little better now.

• killfast

342 cant even win a 10 man contest anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.