• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Atlanta ( 9 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Well at least the deadline is 4 hours before lock.

• superjon

Ingram, Kuzma and Zubac all at huge discounts on FD.

Lakers are getting AD today.

• noheartanthony

Boston -6.5 seems suspiciously low.

• scott33

@superjon said...

Maybe they get him, maybe they don’t. That has nothing to do with their salaries. It’s bc they have been terrible the past week & FD still gives the Boston defense too much credit.

• superjon

@scott33 said...

Maybe they get him, maybe they don’t. That has nothing to do with their salaries. It’s bc they have been terrible the past week & FD still gives the Boston defense too much credit.

I don’t buy the Boston D thing.

They’ve played other great defenses and haven’t seen their salaries drop this low.

• ASitar

Today, although only 6 games, is the hardest slate I’ve looked at. 8 legit PGs, 10 legit centers, and I lot of players moving teams. I think it’s obvious, but isn’t Kyrie gonna show out with Bron in town? Rabb again? Is JVal returning? Who gets Chandlers minutes?

• Kmasonbx

@noheartanthony said...

Boston -6.5 seems suspiciously low.

Very few books actually have a line out for this game and the one that does have a line I’m seeing -7.5.

• dominicanpapi

Wouldn’t be shocked if the Raptors rest Leonard. It’s hard to make lineups when there’s like 10 players on this slate who could all be traded

• Kmasonbx

@superjon said...

There is almost zero chance the Pelicans are trading AD today. It would honestly be stupid of them to trade him before the Celtics can make their best offer.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

I started with a core of Lillard, DeRozan, Leonard and Horford. That will surely change!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

There is almost zero chance the Pelicans are trading AD today. It would honestly be stupid of them to trade him before the Celtics can make their best offer.

And if that’s the case, I’m completely staying away from the Lakers. No one on that team will play for Lebron after the stunt that’s been pulled.

• Kmasonbx

@srcripps said...

And if that’s the case, I’m completely staying away from the Lakers. No one on that team will play for Lebron after the stunt that’s been pulled.

If people truly believe Magic Johnson is taking orders from LeBron they have let hate blind them from reality.

• whothis

Got real ugly that game. Laker kids all f up in the head, no drive, no passion. Most damning was the pic of team sitting on bench and Lebron alone 3 or 4 seats inbetween.

• whothis

Pels should wait till summer

• dgballer

I’m not going to say that the Lakers are going to win. But I could see Lebron and Rondo have good fantasy outings. Rondo doesn’t like Ainge and Lebron has played well against the Celtics in the past run it back with Kyrie. I realize Lebron is on different team with different teamates.

• Kmasonbx

Really impossible to start building until the trade deadline passes. Have to imagine either Gasol or Conley is dealt, possibly both. Pels will likely make another non-AD deal. Clippers could make another move, wouldn’t shock me if the Magic moved Vooch considering there’s almost zero hope they resign him, and he’s way too good to just let go for nothing. Raptors are shopping Lowry, Presti seems to always figure some trade out.

• jjpk

I think I will reserve my entries and then check all the news at 4 to see who’s still on these rosters.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Lakers aren’t getting AD today. They were never getting AD. Became very apparent that NO was screwing with the Lakers all along. This is all payback for LBJ taking AD out to dinner and all this tampering talk. Here are the Lakers putting half their team up in offers, all the rumors leaking out, while NO is sitting back completely ignoring them and never responding. Lakers come out looking pathetic. Now you got LaVar Ball saying he wants his son in Phoenix. Kuzma, Ingram, Zubac and all these young guys feel messed with. It’s wild stuff.

• superjon

@Kmasonbx said...

Really impossible to start building until the trade deadline passes. Have to imagine either Gasol or Conley is dealt, possibly both. Pels will likely make another non-AD deal. Clippers could make another move, wouldn’t shock me if the Magic moved Vooch considering there’s almost zero hope they resign him, and he’s way too good to just let go for nothing. Raptors are shopping Lowry, Presti seems to always figure some trade out.

As a Magic fan it amazes me that they can never seem to keep their stars.

If they do let go of Vuc, I’m sure it’ll be for a 3rd round pick lol

• siddom

Lebrons 103000 on FD hard to pass up after a huge loss to the pacers.

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Lakers aren’t getting AD today. They were never getting AD. Became very apparent that NO was screwing with the Lakers all along. This is all payback for LBJ taking AD out to dinner and all this tampering talk. Here are the Lakers putting half their team up in offers, all the rumors leaking out, while NO is sitting back completely ignoring them and never responding. Lakers come out looking pathetic. Now you got LaVar Ball saying he wants his son in Phoenix. Kuzma, Ingram, Zubac and all these young guys feel messed with. It’s wild stuff.

I have to agree with this. I’m not a fan of speculating what teams are thinking, but this makes sense to me. Really, why would NO want to move on a deal with LAL when there will be so many other offers come July? I wouldn’t be shocked if AD ends up in LAC, seeing how they’re clearing cap space and they’re most likely going to keep their first round pick since they’ll now miss the playoffs. But who knows where he’ll end up. I just don’t see AD being moved today.

• BUFUu2

@Kmasonbx said...

i think if vuc left he needs to go to the hornets they need a true center badly

• superjon

@BUFUu2 said...

i think if vuc left he needs to go to the hornets they need a true center badly

And the Magic need a PG, but I don’t think the Hornets would let go of Kemba.

• dominicanpapi

Boston opens as 9 point favorites, makes sense. 224 total.

Memphis/OKC — 215 total, OKC favored by 14.

Raptors/Hawks —- 232 total, Raptors favored by 9.

Clippers/Pacers – 216 total, Pacers favored by 7.

Wolves/Magic —- 217 total, Magic favored by 2.

• ASitar

I keep trying to build LUs but just can’t. 50% of the players on the slate are either being traded or effected by someone being traded. I do like a Kyrie/LBJ/Lou core though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.