• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Atlanta ( 9 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

I have tons of bron kuzma and rondo lol this is gonna be ugllyy

• callmetouch

Do we dare play rondo is the late slate? I don’t see a reason to do so

• superjon

Made 4 LU’s with JJJ, but then still kinda liked Rabb. So I made 4 more with Rabb.

• terlingua

@Benf15harp said...

Don’t worry I’m still getting you a frisbee for your birthday LOL

Oh man really? Can it be blue? Maybe, haha.

Okay back to BB. Referring to some earlier posts. I kinda like Tyreke here as well. Will have a few scattered about. Going for a little VanVleet as well. Not wild about the cheaps here, anybody willing to try Danny Green again now?

• Dfspacman

Daddy-likes part of Awesemo tho

• ghostfacekicker

Kawhai Leonard out…VanVleet time!

• ghostfacekicker

@callmetouch said...

Do we dare play rondo is the late slate? I don’t see a reason to do so

Celtics revenge?

• Wynter12

Was only supposed to edit lineups to get more exposure to Raptors. Somehow ended up entering more contests smh

• Dfspacman

Anuogby or Powell?

• callmetouch

@Wynter12 said...

Was only supposed to edit lineups to get more exposure to Raptors. Somehow ended up entering more contests smh

I love that GIF it’s my favorite. #1

• TeamTarek

@Dfspacman said...

Anuogby or Powell?

motley

• zpa1989

who are the clippers going to play today? motley? they have to right?

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

Tbh, there are some slates you can expect to profit, this is not one of them. I call this a “pay the rake and hope to get lucky slate.” Meaning spread it around, and hope one of your lineups sneaks to the top, yet expect to be down the rake when the evenings done.

This is no longer true 🤷‍♂️

• Wooden_Bones

Today almost feels like playing preseason NBA DFS.

• Cocomilk

@Ace15 said...

I have tons of bron kuzma and rondo lol this is gonna be ugllyy

love it , its the sharp play. everyone shitting on the lakers and bron, public money all over boston.

perfect opportunity for a big pregame motivational speech, get over shit and come out swinging… I would be all in on kyrie in this scenario as well.

• pick6er

I have zero action in Grizzlies/Thunder.

• Ace15

@Cocomilk said...

love it , its the sharp play. everyone shitting on the lakers and bron, public money all over boston.

perfect opportunity for a big pregame motivational speech, get over shit and come out swinging… I would be all in on kyrie in this scenario as well.

I just cant see lebron going dwn like this after being embarassed plus rondo celtics narrative. Should be fun run it back with kyrie smart ftw

• Barnabus

I have no idea what I am doing. This is the weirdest slate I have ever played.

• rockman34

Him and Harrell

• Sham13

@Njsum1 said...

This is no longer true 🤷‍♂️

I hope so. I’m using the “there is opportunity amongst chaos” approach.

• Idontknow

100% Ibaka and Lillard

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I locked in five players tonight.

• mtdurham

I got absolutely no idea what is about to transpire all i know is I’m darn near 100% Motley Crue so he better bust it…

• BerkeleyBoss

Maybe I’ll look dumb, but I have 0 interest in this Motley guy yall keep talkin about

• Ace15

@mtdurham said...

I got absolutely no idea what is about to transpire all i know is I’m darn near 100% Motley Crue so he better bust it…

I have 0 motley across both sites lol literaaly 0 50+ lus tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.