• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Atlanta ( 9 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mtdurham said...

why is that weird?

No Kawhi. No Miles. No Wright. Atlanta.

• captainwacky

@mtdurham said...

why is that weird?

He doesn’t have to be good at basketball tonight. He just has to beat up on the hawks with all his 2nd team usage.

• Wrx_guy

@mtdurham said...

why is that weird?

Right.. did powell turn into Kevin Durant over night without anybody noticing? Jeez

• Ace15

Here comeesss. Motley ggg

• Pandamonious

Motley seems to be doing fine to me.

• Pandamonious

Stupidly assumed that even though they were shorthanded Gallo wouldn’t play more than 20 minutes. Already back in for his 2nd shift.

• Dolphins2016

@Pandamonious said...

Motley seems to be doing fine to me.

he got 3 early fouls tho

• TeamTarek

@Pandamonious said...

Stupidly assumed that even though they were shorthanded Gallo wouldn’t play more than 20 minutes. Already back in for his 2nd shift.

ye thats pathetic. He missed like 6 weeks, it is his first game and he gonna play 34+ mins _

• Pandamonious

@Dolphins2016 said...

he got 3 early fouls tho

Means nothing. Maybe he plays 20 more minutes before he gets his 6th? Who knows.

• BerkeleyBoss

@mtdurham said...

why is that weird?

Figured he was one of the best plays on the slate. Seems others don’t agree! Weird.

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

No Kawhi. No Miles. No Wright. Atlanta.

gotcha… i woke up at 615 i didnt catch everything going on… he could end up doing pretty good i guess

i will not play kyle lowry

why do i do this to myself

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Kyle Anderson is out if anybody cares.

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

Means nothing. Maybe he plays 20 more minutes before he gets his 6th? Who knows.

i wouldnt say it means nothing… if he gets 3 more he’s out… and he’s undersized against one of the best frontlines in the league

plus he’s a nobody…refs already made one false call against him, an offensive foul, and one where he was fighting for positon… i dont see him making it through the evening

• TeamTarek

rofl raptors should have traded this lowry clown.

• monarch

Ross just went nuts

• depalma13

• Dfspacman

Ross AKA Mr Buckets

• BerkeleyBoss

I swear it seems like Terrance Ross shoots 60% from 3 lmao

• scott33

Thad & Turner are smashing. I should’ve found a way to get Turner in my cash lineup, his thigh issue concerned me. Damn

• Idontknow

Holy Terrance Ross…

• zpa1989

anyone with lou williams is dead in the water. forgot danilo was back. maybe i thought he was going to be limited?

• depalma13

Magic already selling Fultz jerseys.

• Wynter12

Need Terrence to keep this up. I have a good amount of him.

• scott33

F’n Lowry smh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).