• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Atlanta ( 9 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’d be more concerned about Lowry if the score was reversed. He SHOULD step up and bring them back.

• chronoxiong

Thad Young was in my dummy lineup and then i took him out so i can eat the Hawks chalk. FML

• EhhTimmay

Good day to pick Bayless….

Shoots a basketball as good as I do.

• scott33

Indy is 31-45 from the field lol. Should’ve kept my Pacers stacks instead of eating the Toronto chalk

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I’d be more concerned about Lowry if the score was reversed. He SHOULD step up and bring them back.

Exactly. I love the score.

Him air balling a three was ugly though (and then assisting an air balled three).

• scott33

Turner 7 steals/blocks

• BBWC_10

Raptors can’t make a shot or a FT?

• mtdurham

my goodness the orlando magic gave up a first round pick for markelle fultz…. he might be the only young point guard in the league worse than Dennis Smith Jr

• Ace15

The one night i get on bayless lol and then one night i stop going heavy on pacers lol

• rocketman828

No Teague No Rose No Jones playing the Magic and Bayless with a whopping 5.75 points at the half WTF.

• monarch

@mtdurham said...

my goodness the orlando magic gave up a first round pick for markelle fultz…. he might be the only young point guard in the league worse than Dennis Smith Jr

Hes not a point guard. He is a sixth man/wing

• jess701

what does that all mean about Morris?

• Pandamonious

This should be where Lowry starts dialing it up.

• mbunner23

• Pandamonious

@jess701 said...

what does that all mean about Morris?

Markieff? It means he’s about to be a free agent.

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

This should be where Lowry starts dialing it up.

I hope so, I did a lot of flopping around my LU’s once Kawhi was ruled out.

• mtdurham

@monarch said...

Hes not a point guard. He is a sixth man/wing

lol… he is totally unplayable on the wing…. he cant shoot…. the ball has to be in his hands at all times or he’s automatically the worst player on the court. HE’s not even big enough to set picks.

• jess701

@Pandamonious said...

Markieff? It means he’s about to be a free agent.

Thanks Panda!

• Sportsfan100

I thought McGee would be chalkier tonight.

• mtdurham

Extremely savvy move by the Pelicans to hang onto Anthony Davis by the way…they’ll get monster offers during the off-season especially if anyone wants to trump Boston’s offer….

Also, why trade for a 1st round pick now when it might stink after the lottery? Let the picks get set first then trade for the #1 pick…. you don’t need to speculate when you’ve got the goods

• jess701

Do not laugh but I really think Kanter would look good in a Bucks uniform. I mean Lopez is good But I wonder if he would not out preform Lopez speed wise and more shots?

• mbunner23

@jess701 said...

Do not laugh but I really think Kanter would look good in a Bucks uniform. I mean Lopez is good But I wonder if he would not out preform Lopez speed wise and more shots?

Nah he don’t fit that team with ABC there. Brook spreads the court for him.

• mtdurham

LOL at javale mcgee bricking a layup and Chris Webber saiyng “Nice try right there by Javale McGee

nice try? are we watching 6 year olds?

• mtdurham

@jess701 said...

nah Kanter cant shoot 3’s… he’d bog down all the driving lanes by trying to post up like he does for every team

• jess701

True I guess!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).