• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Atlanta ( 9 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Bucks are. loaded 76ers are Loaded!!

• miggs6876

@dominicanpapi said...

Pelicans traded Mirotic to the Bucks. Milwaukee is so stacked right now.

Nice pick up for Bucks. Spreads the court more for ABC.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Party time 🥳
    Also, is the guy on the left the morning grind host?
    Lmao

I don’t love it and I don’t hate it.

Rinse and repeat

• miggs6876

@DirkDigglerz said...

Sadly, still can’t beat the warriors.

• miggs6876

@DirkDigglerz said...

Delete double post.

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

unequivocal

Even best friends fight sometimes..

• jess701

@miggs6876 said...

We will see

• gaelicgirl

@yisman said...

Signing LeBron was a poor move because of what it entailed.

LeBron: “Hey, sign me and you can be the Cavs 2.0.”
    Magic: “Sounds good!”

• Wooden_Bones

@miggs6876 said...

I’m pretty sure they’re looking at TOR, BOS, & PHI right now, not all the way to the Finals. The top of the East is actually looking competitive (for the East). I’m interested to see if TOR makes any moves before the deadline. I feel like they’re still the team to beat in the East.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Lol

• Njsum1

@Agent47 said...

I’m hoping people see the spread and/or think of Memphis as a good defense and stay away from Russ and PG13 tonight haha. I plan on being all-in or close to it depending on what happens before the trade deadline. Russ has had at least a 60-burger in his past 6 vs. the Grizzlies including a 70-taco and 2 80-pizzas

I don’t think anyone thinks Memphis is particularly good at anything. Yet if the game is a true blowout type game, Russ will see 28 minutes. While a 6k player could pay off that salary in 28 minutes, I’d have to think it will be difficult for an 11.5k player to do the same in limitted minutes.

Even with the massive spread, a true blowout, as in 30 point lead going into the 4th probably only happens 25% percent of the time. So Russ is a strong play, yet I can’t go all in, cause if he only scores 50ish DK points any lineup with Russ isn’t likely to even cash.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Even best friends fight sometimes..

• P0key

Lol stauskas and baldwin traded again..imagine preparing your mind to play in new city and having the idea scrapped twice..

• mrjredoak

And they’re getting waived

• Sham13

I’m assuming nobody is safe on MEM, but has there been any chatter on Holliday? He seems like a nice play tonight.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Nice pick up for Bucks. Spreads the court more for ABC.

Not only ABC, but the Bledshow, Brogdon, and Middleton.

I also want to tell my man Frugal that I loved yesterdays Dallas trade dumping Harrison Barnes. They recovered much of the flexibility they lost in that Porzingus deal.

• superjon

@Sham13 said...

I’m assuming nobody is safe on MEM, but has there been any chatter on Holliday? He seems like a nice play tonight.

Holiday is priced up on FD. I’d rather just take a shot on Rabb depending on their front court situation. Even though RAbb is also priced up, I think he has a better shot to get those extra peripherals.

• tmarohl

@Wooden_Bones said...

I’m pretty sure they’re looking at TOR, BOS, & PHI right now, not all the way to the Finals. The top of the East is actually looking competitive (for the East). I’m interested to see if TOR makes any moves before the deadline. I feel like they’re still the team to beat in the East.

Yeah, the Top of the East is going to be in a war to get to the Finals. Meanwhile, the gap in the West between Golden State and the next best team is huge. GS may not lose a playoff game until the finals.

• Idontknow

I had a dream/nightmare that LeBron strong-armed Magic into a deal to bring CP3 to LA to begin the assembly of the banana boat squad

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, the Top of the East is going to be in a war to get to the Finals. Meanwhile, the gap in the West between Golden State and the next best team is huge. GS may not lose a playoff game until the finals.

I’m jazzed that the East is looking so strong now, this can only bode well for DFS down the stretch. You must be a happy man today, big win for your team!

• Ace15

Rondo tnt looks like a lock. Smart seems to always turn up for these types of games as well. Issacc just bc hes been too hot in another solid matchup too.

• gaelicgirl

@Idontknow said...

I had a dream/nightmare that LeBron strong-armed Magic into a deal to bring CP3 to LA to begin the assembly of the banana boat squad

LOL

• captainwacky

@Benf15harp said...

Lebron is not the unequivocal best player in the NBA.

This is the first year in a long time where I wouldn’t immediately dismiss the notion… obviously his performance has left a lot to be desired and he’s been hurt. I also have no skin in the game defending him (as I’m not a fan of any of his teams or even really him as an NBA persona), but that dude is and has always been outrageous at basketball to a degree that people have historically underrated.

• Kmasonbx

@captainwacky said...

This is the first year in a long time where I wouldn’t immediately dismiss the notion… obviously his performance has left a lot to be desired and he’s been hurt. I also have no skin in the game defending him (as I’m not a fan of any of his teams or even really him as an NBA persona), but that dude is and has always been outrageous at basketball to a degree that people have historically underrated.

His play has been at the level it’s been and in some ways better (defensive metrics are better this season) but other guys are getting better. I’ve been saying LeBron is the best player in the NBA since 2009, but Harden has taken that mantle. Nobody can do what Harden has been doing. Durant was never better than LeBron, Curry was never better than LeBron but Harden is currently better.

• superjon

Well at least we know Kuzma, Hart and Zubac are playing tonight.

Or say they say….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.