• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Atlanta ( 9 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@Idontknow said...

I had a dream/nightmare that LeBron strong-armed Magic into a deal to bring CP3 to LA to begin the assembly of the banana boat squad

Damn that’s brutal!

• Benf15harp

@superjon said...

Well at least we know Kuzma, Hart and Zubac are playing tonight.

Or say they say….

All in on Bongo LoL

• IronMonkey415

Gasol heading to the Raptor soon.

THE NEW TOWER OF POWER IS EMERGING. GASOL and that other center that seems to always be injured.

• Ace15

Alll the jjj abd rabb again i guess

• DC2380

damn gasol to the raptors

• damionismyname

Gasol to Toronto! DAAAMN!

• Sham13

Gasol to Raptors? The East is getting beefy and TOR just got real scary.

• DC2380

Wonder if getting Gasol will keep kawhi in toronto

• terlingua

Marc GasolMEMC 3m ago
    high level
    Note (potential trade to tor)
    Nearing deal to go to Toronto

• terlingua

Val to Memphis

• damionismyname

Well someone has to go from the Raptors, Ibaka or Pascal?

• terlingua

Miles and Delon to Memphis

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, the Top of the East is going to be in a war to get to the Finals. Meanwhile, the gap in the West between Golden State and the next best team is huge. GS may not lose a playoff game until the finals.

I think your Bucks are clearly the best team in the East. Best defense in the NBA, top 4 offense. I feel like they’re slept on.

• Idontknow

Is Powell in play for Toronto now lol?

• captainwacky

@damionismyname said...

Well someone has to go from the Raptors, Ibaka or Pascal?

They’ll keep em all, apparently.

• damionismyname

So Toronto went out and got an Embiid stopper for the playoffs? hmmm

• stugots219

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m jazzed that the East is looking so strong now, this can only bode well for DFS down the stretch. You must be a happy man today, big win for your team!

Brett Brown has no chance in winning the big games. I’m a Sixers fan and we all want him out.

• terlingua

Temple to clippers for Bradley it appears.

• gaelicgirl

@terlingua said...

Val to Memphis

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Idontknow said...

I had a dream/nightmare that LeBron strong-armed Magic into a deal to bring CP3 to LA to begin the assembly of the banana boat squad

LBJ, Rondo… add CP3, Melo is available off the streets…. now if they could also get Dwight Howard would be a reality show dream

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m jazzed that the East is looking so strong now, this can only bode well for DFS down the stretch. You must be a happy man today, big win for your team!

Yes, but now Gasol to the Raptors is happening.

• Idontknow

@Unico10 said...

LBJ, Rondo… add CP3, Melo is available off the streets…. now if they could also get Dwight Howard would be a reality show dream

I’ve seen this dude playing in Venice, I’m sure he’s ready to lace up for another go

• michaeld998

@Benf15harp said...

Party time 🥳
    Also, is the guy on the left the morning grind host?
    Lmao

Hahahahaha!

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

This is the first year in a long time where I wouldn’t immediately dismiss the notion… obviously his performance has left a lot to be desired and he’s been hurt. I also have no skin in the game defending him (as I’m not a fan of any of his teams or even really him as an NBA persona), but that dude is and has always been outrageous at basketball to a degree that people have historically underrated.

Father time is undefeated. Lebron’s 34, no where to go but down.

• captainwacky

@Idontknow said...

I’ve seen this dude playing in Venice, I’m sure he’s ready to lace up for another go

I once played in a pickup game with him and Lamar Odom at 24 hr fitness in vegas. Those guy are absurd. Both at basketball and life.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.