• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Indiana ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -9 ) at Atlanta ( 9 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Idontknow

JaMychael Green to the Clippers

• frugal

@Idontknow said...

JaMychael Green to the Clippers

Yep all the JJJ and Rabb again…

• BUFUu2

@frugal said...

Yep all the JJJ and Rabb again…

idk this maybe the night that burns us i am actually thinking holiday and washburn…. you normally attack okc with 3’s and not in the paint

• siddom

jval lock and load when he plays….but for now, Conley and triple J a must play?

• frugal

@BUFUu2 said...

idk this maybe the night that burns us i am actually thinking holiday and washburn…. you normally attack okc with 3’s and not in the paint

This is a case where they just aren’t going to have enough bodies to limit their minutes no matter the outcome. Perhaps neither has a ceiling game but I don’t think either will have issues hitting value (on Yahoo anyway).

• captainwacky

I’m going to be lighter on those two than normal at their price points… Rabb still has some room built in for a down game, but JJJ is going to be in trouble with the Thunder dynamic. You’re telling me he’s not going to foul Adams in the pnr, westbrook on the way to the rim, etc? I’ll have shares because they really don’t have a lot of depth, but I don’t know if these guys are the same level of GPP plays as they were vs soft as hell Minnesota.

• tmarohl

This Bucks trade also creates an open roster spot, so can be active in buyout market. A guy like Dedmon or Rolo comes to mind to fortify the middle.

• captainwacky

Also doesn’t the trade for Delon kinda indicate they’re still shipping Conley out? That’s my inclination of belief, but obviously we’ll just find out….

• antzilla810

I have Conley, Holiday, JJJ, Rabb and running it back with PG13.

• Matoshea

Will SGA see a bump tonight with Avery and Harris being traded?

• IronMonkey415

DAMN JONAS is traded. No Tower of Power that I was kinda hoping for.

• frugal

Gortat waived. Whoever called Motley earlier I think I’ll have a few shares…

• JSteele

Gortat waived. How much Harrell is acceptable

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Yes, but now Gasol to the Raptors is happening.

Looking forward to watching him more now that he’s with them, since I always found the Grizzlies too boring to watch. Judging from the reactions here, I’ve been missing out on a great player.

• Idontknow

This guy is ready to hand out some max contracts

• hobbes2d

@frugal said...

Gortat waived. Whoever called Motley earlier I think I’ll have a few shares…

Still 35 mins for them to trade Gallinari or Lou Will too lol. I’ve had Motley locked since Tobias was traded. He’s the backup 4 and 5.

• captainwacky

@hobbes2d said...

Still 35 mins for them to trade Gallinari or Lou Will too lol. I’ve had Motley locked since Tobias was traded. He’s the backup 4 and 5.

I have too, was hoping to keep it sneaky = /

• captainwacky

I’m also not ashamed to admit I’ve had shares of him for like a week running in the hopes of some crazy shit going down… so if I wasn’t gonna get it all in on him today I’d be a huge hypocrite lol

• terlingua

Zubac and Beasley to Clippers.

• captainwacky

ALSO WHAT IS HAPPENING

• raul214

Mike muscala to the lakers for zubac and Beasley

• terlingua

Muscala to Lakers

• captainwacky

This trade deadline is fantastic.

• frugal

@hobbes2d said...

Yeah…when Dallas unleashed him at the end of the season last year he killed it.

• yisman

why are the Lakers trading Zubac pants? So confused.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.