• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fleishmo6

First thought was Ayton in a smash spot against Houston. Will he stay on the floor against all the Smalls? If so ceiling should be very high

• superjon

No Westbrook, Harden highest projected player by a mile. I won’t overthink it.

Do we pair him with anyone? I kind of like RoCo again especially if they let him start.

And who do we run it back with from the Suns, if anyone? I told myself no more Rubio, but his price dropped again to 5.3k and he did finally get good minutes last game.

I like Ayton as well.

• superjon

I think the 2 biggest topics of discussion will be

1. Who actually plays for BOS and ATL tonight.

2. Is anyone actually going to pay 7.3k on FD for Christian Wood?

• mbunner23

1.) Harden
    2.) Boston injury situation. Could be some chalky plays there.
    3.) Phoenix/Houston stack. Love Ayton, like I loved AD yesterday.
    4.) Miami Heat inactives. Nunn looks like a good play.

• fleishmo6

Right now
    I have Ayton, Harden, Tatum and some Dallas guys thinking Porzingus sits
    See how the day progresses with injury report

• kdsdawg

@superjon said...

No Westbrook, Harden highest projected player by a mile. I won’t overthink it.

Do we pair him with anyone? I kind of like RoCo again especially if they let him start.

And who do we run it back with from the Suns, if anyone? I told myself no more Rubio, but his price dropped again to 5.3k and he did finally get good minutes last game.

I like Ayton as well.

why Ayton? Laker’s centers played 20 minutes last night
    Can he hang with small ball or will his presence make Houston played big?

• jfitzgan

The price increase for wood is crazy on duel. Will probably play ibaka for $1.1k cheaper in a spot he just crushed 2 nights ago.

• mbunner23

@kdsdawg said...

why Ayton? Laker’s centers played 20 minutes last night
    Can he hang with small ball or will his presence make Houston played big?

Ayton can play on the perimeter. His skill set isn’t the same as McGee/Dwight.

• Herf

Henson in Detroit shouldn’t be a horrible second option.

• Ace15

Slate is primed with juicy plays. Don’t care I’m playing Rubio again. Brunson too cheap + matchup. conley too cheap. Dragic too cheap if butler is out. Ben simmons is almost an auto lock for me. Ayton still too cheap. Harden + 1/2 Rockets then fill from there will also be popular. Tatum is too cheap for the usage he will see.

edit: Sekou also too cheap and should see 25+.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

1.) Harden
    2.) Boston injury situation. Could be some chalky plays there.
    3.) Phoenix/Houston stack. Love Ayton, like I loved AD yesterday.
    4.) Miami Heat inactives. Nunn looks like a good play.

Dallas is playing Washington and Porzingis, JJ, Curry are all Q’d and Doncic is still out. If those guys all sit…

You really can’t do anything with this slate until news starts rolling in.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Mavericks play tomorrow too by the way, so you could argue there’s no reason to rush those guys back.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

So, Miami might only have

Nunn/Dragic
    Robinson
    Jones Jr
    Olynyk
    Bam

Silva, Vincent, Okpala with the team?

EDIT: They are with the team. Went on a rambling rampage.

• dominicanpapi

If KP is out, you lock Kleber in. If KP is in, I’m having a hard time paying 9600 for him on FD.

Haven’t looked at the slate yet, but with Butler doubtful, RB out, this is def looking like a stars and scrubs night.

Also co-sign on Ibaka, they literally just played each other the other night and he put up 42 fantasy points. Not saying he’ll do the same, but I’d still prefer him over Wood…Bam too.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Dallas is playing Washington and Porzingis, JJ, Curry are all Q’d and Doncic is still out. If those guys all sit…

You really can’t do anything with this slate until news starts rolling in.

Yep, another spot you have to really like. Juicy slate. Tons of good plays. Makes me wish I was a 150 entry guy.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pandamonious said...

So, Miami might only have

Nunn/Dragic
    Robinson
    Jones Jr
    Olynyk
    Bam

Silva, Vincent, Okpala with the team?

EDIT: They are with the team. Went on a rambling rampage.

This is the key to the slate right here.

• kdsdawg

Even if KP plays, wouldn’t he have to wear a mask to protect his nose?
    That is a hindrance until you get used to it.
    Fade

• antzilla810

Have never seen so many power forwards in excellent spots like tonight on FD.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Dallas are 4 point favorites.
    Boston 9 point favorites.
    Miami 2 point favorites.

Talk all that for what it’s worth.

Makes me though think Porzingis is sitting. Boston will be missing guys, maybe 2 of Kemba, Hayward, Brown. Not sure what to make of the Miami line.

• emnj69

@kdsdawg said...

Even if KP plays, wouldn’t he have to wear a mask to protect his nose?
    That is a hindrance until you get used to it.
    Fade

he will be fine with the mask. I put on a mask before I post on the message boards.

• emnj69

why is westy out -is he doing that on and off again shit ?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

why is westy out -is he doing that on and off again shit ?

Yeah, they already announced Westbrook wouldn’t play both games of a B2B at all this season.

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, they already announced Westbrook wouldn’t play both games of a B2B at all this season.

thanks -must be nice to take every other game off and still get paid-only in sports-I am going to walk in the my bosses office and discuss a load management plan for me as well. Even though I perform very well day in and day out I would be much more fresh without the back to back work days

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@fleishmo6 said...

First thought was Ayton in a smash spot against Houston. Will he stay on the floor against all the Smalls? If so ceiling should be very high

I don’t see why Ayton will do well (or any C for that matter) just because Houston is small.

I know KP had a huge game vs. Houston like a week ago, but that was just from elevated usage (he’s had huge games every day now vs. every team, regardless of their height).

I don’t think Cs will crush Houston all of a sudden. Cs will do better vs. Brooklyn because Jarrett Allen is super skinny, which is more important. Tucker and Covington are strong.

Ayton won’t do any better than a normal game, so like 19/12 I think is about “normal” for like 43 FPs.

• dominicanpapi

Ish Smith is another potential value play at point guard. There’s no word if Napier is playing, so realistically Ish could get a shit ton of minutes tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.