• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@kdsdawg said...

I haven’t seen much talk on RoCo. He had a good first game, no Westbrook who had 8 boards. He had 38.5 last night in 30 minutes. I can see a path to 45 if he picks up a couple more boards for the double double bonus- $5700
    I think I am going in at 100%

He looked really good down the stretch for them. Having those open looks from deep while the defensive attention was on Harden and Westbrook. The Rockets are really pesky defensively. All their players get in the face of their opponents and they can manufacture a bunch of steals. It’s a great fit for RoCo

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Did you decide to max the $4 or not? It already filled, so of course they could have made it bigger like Monday’s.

I’m showing 7K entry’s left in the DK 4

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

Am I drunk for playing Bertans? Good price(s) and should eat with the second unit sans McRae.

And no, I’m not drunk. Not yet.

Looks good to me

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Did you decide to max the $4 or not? It already filled, so of course they could have made it bigger like Monday’s.

Not maxing it… I entered 64 and a $100 SE

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’m showing 7K entry’s left in the DK 4

A few minutes ago… than someone with a freaking harem must have entered his and all wives lineups at once

• mambaland

tucker at C on fd make sense?

Bad idea to have O Wood? Gonna be 30%?

• captainwacky

@866 said...

Bad idea to have O Wood? Gonna be 30%?

Eh, I have him, and have been one of his biggest supporters the last two years, but I don’t think fading him is bad today. Might not work, but the idea is sound.

• captainwacky

@mambaland said...

Probably not terrible, but doesn’t excite me in any way.

• madmanjayWV

@mambaland said...

It does in some regards for sure….Also could see a lot of people just plugging in KANTER or maybe going completely wild with an AYDS KELLY OLYNK play perhaps…… seemed way 2 easy to make LUs today — so hopefully that’s a good sign……

• Cocomilk

Who is harden sticking on pho?

• captainwacky

@Cocomilk said...

Who is harden sticking on pho?

Probably Bridges would be my guess? Kinda hard to figure out what their sets will be with RWB out and the new pieces, so maybe someone who watches them more could enlighten us?

• captainwacky

Or they could stick him on Rubio, which would also make some sense.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Last night Harden was in the paint guarding the 5 quite a bit lol. Watching it i kept thinking how many 3’s he will be bricking in the first round of the playoffs

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Last night Harden was in the paint guarding the 5 quite a bit lol. Watching it i kept thinking how many 3’s he will be bricking in the first round of the playoffs

I don’t like the Rockets, nor do I like Harden, but I think it’s awesome what they’re doing. Not even from a stylistic sense, because I also think that it’s a bit weird, but I just enjoy when pro sports teams go for anomalous strategies, and this sure qualifies as it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

TJ Warren (concussion) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/CaAP5WzIa0

Victor Oladipo will play Friday, rest Saturday. https://t.co/zUqu10xLgb

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I don’t like the Rockets, nor do I like Harden, but I think it’s awesome what they’re doing. Not even from a stylistic sense, because I also think that it’s a bit weird, but I just enjoy when pro sports teams go for anomalous strategies, and this sure qualifies as it.

Yeah I just think they will be pretty beat down by the time the playoffs get here

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Ish Smith ??
    Also thinking of fading harden, a lot of guys are in a 50spot tonite

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I just think they will be pretty beat down by the time the playoffs get here

Maybe. I think you could say that about almost any team except the Bucks, though. Like… yeah, Tucker might get beat up a little bit, but the rockets’ pace up and down up the court isn’t a sprint; they just get into their sets quickly and move the ball quickly.

• superjon

I have this weird thing about not liking to roster more than 1 player at a specific price in a single lineup. Yes, I know it’s dumb.

Tonight I’m stepping way out of my comfort zone and playing 2 players at the same price, at the same position.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Young (ankle) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/iiyahouLE4

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Trae Young (ankle) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/iiyahouLE4

What do I do now?!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Update: Trae Young (ankle) doubtful Friday. https://t.co/QU0ynYnwPv

• Dfspacman

Thought Centers vs Houston would be a thing with no Capela, so far not the case

• IT4MVP

Oh boy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).