• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@Carpocarp said...

Siakam shows up next game wearing some protective covering?

Maskal Siakam

So corny LOL

• RWilder

Man Im mad for missing on the THJ vs DFS pick. I really really thought DFS was the play. That’s 17 points missed out on.

Then Huerter outperforming Smart, who is in 100% of my LUs is also killing me. That is a 16 point difference there.

In total a 33 point swing off of two bad choices on toss ups.

The bad news is the rest of my players are killing it. The good news is when I look at the current top 10 every team has warts. Smart, Brunson, Teague, Walker, Beal (didn’t hit value), Brooks, Embiid (didn’t hit value), Zinger (didn’t hit value). It gives me hope that most builds will have at least one wart today. Looking at the current top 10 all have at least one wart.

By the end of the Celtics game the current leader will have about 360. Gives me hope to at least get a good amount of cashes with one relatively high finish.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Needed Whiteside in

• IT4MVP

Would be nice to get some Whiteside news before 10

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m sure this has been mentioned earlier, but if you have Whiteside, Gobert is the exact same price and position on DK.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Who scores more on DK, Bogdan or Derrick Jones?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@IT4MVP said...

Would be nice to get some Whiteside news before 10

He’s been ruled out.

• zeeshan2

@RWilder said...

Man Im mad for missing on the THJ vs DFS pick. I really really thought DFS was the play. That’s 17 points missed out on.

Then Huerter outperforming Smart, who is in 100% of my LUs is also killing me. That is a 16 point difference there.

In total a 33 point swing off of two bad choices on toss ups.

The bad news is the rest of my players are killing it. The good news is when I look at the current top 10 every team has warts. Smart, Brunson, Teague, Walker, Beal (didn’t hit value), Brooks, Embiid (didn’t hit value), Zinger (didn’t hit value). It gives me hope that most builds will have at least one wart today. Looking at the current top 10 all have at least one wart.

By the end of the Celtics game the current leader will have about 360. Gives me hope to at least get a good amount of cashes with one relatively high finish.

The dvp the wizards gave up at that position convinced me to play Hardaway

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I think Jones, but what do I know.

• Dfspacman

If guess Vegas knew Whiteside won’t play which is why the odds for Portland was +350

• yisman

@Dfspacman said...

If guess Vegas knew Whiteside won’t play which is why the odds for Portland was +350

Portland now +435 after Whiteside ruled out

Damn Rockets just screwing me every night. I fade them against Lakers, they win. I bet them at Suns, they’re getting blown out.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think Jones…. do you have a runner?

• Pick1979

i like nunnand dragic and jones

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kyle Lowry (shoulder) headed to locker room Friday.

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Kyle Lowry (shoulder) headed to locker room Friday.

dude… wtf…. I have a lineup in the top 500 with him and siakam… and like 90 pmr still. oof.

• Dfspacman

@yisman said...

Portland now +435 after Whiteside ruled out

Damn Rockets just screwing me every night. I fade them against Lakers, they win. I bet them at Suns, they’re getting blown out.

Yup, sports betting, dfs, etc nothing’s guaranteed yet we still fancy our chances.. lol

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

I think Jones…. do you have a runner?

Probably not. It’s got a tiny small bit of potential maybe. It’s at 252 with Booker and a few seconds of BOS/ATL going and then Nunn and Bogdan in it.

• yisman

really wanted overtimes tonight

just missed with Washington, now just missed with ATL/BOS

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Probably not. It’s got a tiny small bit of potential maybe. It’s at 252 with Booker and a few seconds of BOS/ATL going and then Nunn and Bogdan in it.

I have a 204 with Harden, Ibaka, Maker and Wood going and Nunn and Dragic left that seems to have the best chance among my entries

• monarch

Biggie Swanigan or Kelly O?

• RWilder

Current leader has exactly 350 with the PG slot left to play. After adding their roster up they have 4700 left for that spot, so that tells me it’s Nunn.

So there you have it. Current leader is 350 with Nunn. If you have Nunn then you need to be shooting for more then 350 with your other 8 guys.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kyle Lowry (whiplash) won’t return Friday.

• danglejang95

nunn/cj or dragic/hield ??

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Current best lineup has Embiid and his soft neck.

• cdub6238

Harden cooking now, to bad Teague shit the bed for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).