• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zpa1989

DFS hoops can be absolutley maddening, how does huerter outscore all the celts?

anyone else think thats total fluky b/s? tatum had the highest raw ceiling on the slate and huerter outscores him ? crazy

for some reason, i can’t take him seriously in DFS and it has costed me a few times this year where he has these big games. i need to get it into my head he actually has a legit ceiling especially with trae out, just didn’t think it would be tonight especially if smart is in to focus on him.

• choppadown

@Dfspacman said...

Quite tough to fade Harden and Porzingis on this slate but wish I did

I’ve got em both, really a rough time!

• yisman

Ayton play actually in trouble now as this game is getting ugly

as Houston continues to brick 3s

• tmarohl

Jay King
    @ByJayKing
    · 9m
    Kemba Walker on Marvin Williams: “He’s going to Milwaukee? Damn.”

He said he’s going to call Williams right now.
    GOATNNIS
    @ShafftyBro
    ·
    3m
    GIANNIS IS POWERFUL
    Quote Tweet

Adam Himmelsbach
    @AdamHimmelsbach
    · 5m
    Just caught up with Kemba in the hallway and he said he genuinely had spent a month trying to recruit Marvin Williams to Boston.

• telestraightshooter

Forgot to check my b2b checklist for Rockets:

• road game
    • altitude game
    • Dame not on your team
  • yisman

@zpa1989 said...

DFS hoops can be absolutley maddening, how does huerter outscore all the celts?

anyone else think thats total fluky b/s? tatum had the highest raw ceiling on the slate and huerter outscores him ? crazy

for some reason, i can’t take him seriously in DFS and it has costed me a few times this year where he has these big games. i need to get it into my head he actually has a legit ceiling especially with trae out, just didn’t think it would be tonight especially if smart is in to focus on him.

how is Korkmaz the high scorer in that PHI game

• tmarohl

Nathan Marzion
    @nathanmarzion
    ·
    5m
    Multiple sources are telling me that the #Bucks will NOT be cutting Giannis Antetokounmpo to make room for Marvin Williams. Bucks fans can breathe a sigh of relief.

• zpa1989

whats up with jones jr? drops close to 50 and now tonight does zilch? what gives? no butler tonight, i mean come on!

• BBWC_10

The Suns blowing out the rockets gonna cost me some money. Had a lot of Oubre and some Harden. They are probably all done for the night.

• zpa1989

@yisman said...

how is Korkmaz the high scorer in that PHI game

right, crap, i didn’t see that, plus WITH richardson back. total randomness.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Nathan Marzion
    @nathanmarzion
    ·
    5m
    Multiple sources are telling me that the #Bucks will NOT be cutting Giannis Antetokounmpo to make room for Marvin Williams. Bucks fans can breathe a sigh of relief.

whew, we were worried

his brother, though…

• tmarohl

So, who has the Oubre, Korkmaz, Wood, Collins, Booker, Simmons lineup going?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@BBWC_10 said...

The Suns blowing out the rockets gonna cost me some money. Had a lot of Oubre and some Harden. They are probably all done for the night.

My heatles gonna cost me man.

Reggie
    Tatum
    Wood
    Kanter
    Oubre
    Buddy

Dumbass
    Bam
    And
    Nunn.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

whew, we were worried

his brother, though…

The brother is untouchable. I would cut another guy to sign the other brother if that is what it takes.

• cdub6238

Nunn, Dj jr and Conley killing what would be a good LU dk late

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

The brother is untouchable. I would cut another guy to sign the other brother if that is what it takes.

well, I guess if it would piss off Giannis, they can’t, but he’s literally taking up a roster spot just to be a brother

Dragan Bender could also be the victim

• feekdogg

Had a Oubre/Kanter lineup that ended up Ayton/”(player-popup #kyle-anderson)Kyle Anderson”:/players/kyle-anderson-18615 after shuffling when Trae got ruled out.
    Want to punch myself in the nuts.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Holy Oubre! If Nunn will act like a basketball player i may be able to break even on Yahoo with Oubre’s help

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

well, I guess if it would piss off Giannis, they can’t, but he’s literally taking up a roster spot just to be a brother

Dragan Bender could also be the victim

I think Bender is second one out. Sterling Brown is a RFA, and won’t be back with Bucks next year. I think they would really like to keep Dragan. However, if they cut Sterling, and they eventually need another guard, he would be the casualty.

• RWilder

That blowout absolutely killed me. All my LUs. Wow.

Harden, Oubre, Booker, Roco, Rubio. LOL

And there goes my night. I will cash about 5 of my 15 LUs, if that game doesn’t blow out and they get a 4th quarter run I would have cashed 12. Unreal. 100$ lost. I was wondering why Harden line hadn’t moved since the 3rd quarter.

• Ace15

• SkateFiend

Houston’s go small or broke approach worked out for one game. Blowout concern is the only reason I would hesitate to use mid tier forwards and guards against the rockets in every slate.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

100% shooting?

• zeeshan2

@SkateFiend said...

Houston’s go small or broke approach worked out for one game. Blowout concern is the only reason I would hesitate to use mid tier forwards and guards against the rockets in every slate.

They are on a b2b with no Westbrook

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice work harden….. guess my iteration without harden with booker and Mitchell was the way to go

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler