• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ace15

Maybe 100 from dame mitchell and gobert??

• BBWC_10

I think I should just do Turbo and Late night LU’s. Finished 11th in the Turbo High 5 single entry and my late night LU is up to 30th in the pick n roll. Just too many bases to cover in the big slate against the ME guys, one dud and you are history.

• Dfspacman

Is it possible the Portland game stays under 230points??

• captainwacky

lol I love forum reaction time. Yesterday everyone was like “man, the rockets will never lose again”. Now they are at risk of being blown out every night.

• zeeshan2

Lol ariza

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Cue 3-2-1 for someone coming out and posting “fading Harden was the obvious play….

• RWilder

Ariza just got ejected. Im sure people were on him at that price.

LOL.

What a weird night in the association.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

this is the second time this year Huerter has outscored Harden on a slate.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

same with the Turbo and Late slates except they can max enter a 2-3 game slate.

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

Cue 3-2-1 for someone coming out and posting “fading Harden was the obvious play….

Bro, it was obvious— all chalk is bad chalk, but then you also get to complain when chalk smashes because now scores are too high!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Anfernee Simons (head) headed to locker room Friday.

Status note: Trevor Ariza has been erected Friday after being assessed two technical fouls.

• BBWC_10

@damionismyname said...

same with the Turbo and Late slates except they can max enter a 2-3 game slate.

I play mostly single entries. That way we are on an even playing field. I like my chances, LOL

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

At least Hartenstein played.

• BBWC_10

@Dfspacman said...

Is it possible the Portland game stays under 230points??

Well since Lillard went to the bench Portland can’t score. So that was a good stretch for ya.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

I said last night, even though the Rockets won, that what they are doing is not going to work. For it to work, they will have to shoot about 40% from three every night. I’m licking my chops waiting for the next time the Bucks play the Rockets. Giannis might have a one million burger.

• chronoxiong

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Trevor Ariza has been erected Friday after being assessed two technical fouls.

Lol. That was funny. Good one.

Really need Conley and Derrick Jones Jr to make some buckets. Fading some chalk again tonight is costing me.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Too bad. Had 7-8 really solid builds if only harden had a RWBless below average 65-70 night

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Anfernee Simons (concussion) won’t return Friday.

• Pick1979

if DAME decides to chuck it he could break the slate
    instead he has same amount of shots as Mccollum

MORE Dame.. need more Gobert though. Too quiet. Another Gobert-Dud.

• jjwd

fading Harden was the obvious play

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@jjwd said...

fading Harden was the obvious play

whats tomorrows obvious play?

D Smith JR tmm blows up. Robinson also.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

MORE Dame.. need more Gobert though. Too quiet. Another Gobert-Dud.

He duds every night.

• DirkDigglerz

Oubre bobble head night

https://twitter.com/Suns/status/1226001681361457153

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).