• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

When you realize that DLo’s new number, is the same amount of games Kat has won since November

• RWilder

This is the 2nd time in the last month that the winning LU on FD has had all my players in my player pool. And I don’t put that many players in my pool normally. Crazy. If I was a ME guy I would have won tonight. But I could only afford to enter 15.

If you had a bankroll you could do all right.

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

the public agrees w/ you… the line jumped from +8 to +10 POR

to this wannaBeSharp, thats screams value…
    … and considering the Jazz can’t get out of their own way, now losing 5 straight….. starting when Houston gave a clinic on Rudy v 3pt arc…… that +375 ML POR looks like a rib roast w/ perfect seasoning

Yummy 14 pt lead @ half

Jazz apparently have trouble w/playing teams w/ only 7 active players

• SkateFiend

@DirkDigglerz said...

Oubre bobble head night

https://twitter.com/Suns/status/1226001681361457153

Oubre kinda reminds me of that “hot felon” guy.

• tmarohl

You guys all realize that Oubre is better than Booker, don’t you?

• tmarohl

@telestraightshooter said...

Yummy 14 pt lead @ half

Jazz apparently have trouble w/playing teams w/ only 7 active players

Damn, you making me hungry.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

You guys all realize that Oubre is better than Booker, don’t you?

So that’s why the Suns want to trade Oubre.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

Booker just is not good. Empty stats guy, which is why he is not an all star.

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Damn, you making me hungry.

The best part is I was able place 1/3 of potential winnings on Jazz +4.

Hopefully I win both sides

• 344, bam and Nunn let me down, thought both would smash, fortunately i entered the lineup 6 times, so should make 6-700$ tonight lol.

• Pick1979

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

344, bam and Nunn let me down, thought both would smash, fortunately i entered the lineup 6 times, so should make 6-700$ tonight lol.

Nice work
    Bam did ok

• @Pick1979 said...

Nice work
    Bam did ok

Not for my expectations. Thought he was getting 50, and nunn closer to 40. Nunn shot just didn’t fall. On to tomorrow.

• captainwacky

@SkateFiend said...

The Suns aren’t exactly a bunch of geniuses historically.

• Nmj4786

Dame is MVP right now

• tmarohl

@Nmj4786 said...

Dame is MVP right now

Maybe third

• Nmj4786

Most outstanding

• tmarohl

Dame just got screwed on a goaltend that wasn’t called.

• chronoxiong

Blazers got screwed. That was a goal tend.

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

Dame just got screwed on a goaltend that wasn’t called.

More Dumb rules….. You can challenge if they call goaltending but can’t review if they don’t…..Makes Zero sense to me.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Maybe third

This isn’t solely directed at the last set of comments… but it’s almost offensive how much people underrate Giannis. And I realize that he is the current and likely future MVP. I think we get bored with dominance fast, but like… trying to construct an argument against him being the best player/mvp/whatever right now is insane to me.

• feekdogg

That’s effing awful. How do you miss that? That wasn’t even close.

• Ether

That was a disgraceful ending. That ref should be fired!!!

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

This isn’t solely directed at the last set of comments… but it’s almost offensive how much people underrate Giannis. And I realize that he is the current and likely future MVP. I think we get bored with dominance fast, but like… trying to construct an argument against him being the best player/mvp/whatever right now is insane to me.

There is no one currently in the same hemisphere right now as Giannis when it comes do MVP. He is doing things that have not been done since Wilt Chamberlain.

• gaelicgirl

Officiating was horrifying in that last game, Blazers were robbed!

• tmarohl

How come we have replay in all these sports now and there continues to be weird ass rules about what is reviewable. If you have replay, the goal should be to get it right.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).