• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

@Ether said...

That was a disgraceful ending. That ref should be fired!!!

Nah, they got 90% of calls right…..
    … but hey!….. what a save by the goaltender RUDY!

• gaelicgirl

@Ether said...

That was a disgraceful ending. That ref should be fired!!!

That was Josh Tiven aka Rat Face

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

How come we have replay in all these sports now and there continues to be weird ass rules about what is reviewable. If you have replay, the goal should be to get it right.

As a Saints fan you just get used to getting screwed. But Dame carried me into the green.

• tmarohl

Houston out rebounded by 20 on the defensive glass. Who would have thought?

• telestraightshooter

Seriously there’s a simple solution for the NBA….
    . have a ref watch the game like everyone else in America and have instant veto over the on court officials

• Yeoman

@RWilder said...

This is the 2nd time in the last month that the winning LU on FD has had all my players in my player pool. And I don’t put that many players in my pool normally. Crazy. If I was a ME guy I would have won tonight. But I could only afford to enter 15.

If you had a bankroll you could do all right.

I think people badly underestimate how many lineups it’s possible to make out of even a small pool. If you make a single lineup and then add one extra possibility at each position, so you have a pool of 14 at FD—three at each F/G position and two Cs—you already can’t quite cover it with 150 entries. And it’s even worse at DK with the extra positional flexibility.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Houston out rebounded by 20 on the defensive glass. Who would have thought?

That’s partly because there were 22 more rebounds to be had at their end of the floor.

And it’s not just that they shoot more from distance—Phoenix made more threes despite taking 17 fewer.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Cashed only 25% of my entries in the $4…. thanks Harden :)

But something to think about…. on a night with Embiid, Siakam, Lowry leaving with injury with Harden stinking it up and Porz also having a bad night…. 280 on DK didn’t cash on single entry finishing in the top 35%ish percentile.

• yisman

finally caught a break

needed Utah to win. Thought they were going to burn me AGAIN like they did hosting Houston and Denver.

Should’ve been a tie game, Utah ball with one shot to avoid OT.

Jazz amazingly bad at home lately, against teams that are very shorthanded.

OTOH, my DFS action was a disaster. Had Embiid on fantasydraft. On DK, I played heavily and faded Embiid…. but had Melton. So I scored 305.25 and got nothing back.

• gaelicgirl

Per Monte Poole, the Warriors plan on Saturday to memorialize Kobe and Gianna Bryant, and all victims of the Jan. 26 tragedy. There will be special T-shirts and a video tribute. Chase Center exterior lights will be purple and gold.

• yisman

@yisman said...

I had same decision

it’s a tough call

I wound up with Kelly O since we didn’t get Swanigan starting confirmed until lock.

If they had given us news a few minutes earlier, good chance I end up with Swanigan.

That wound up costing me $118

I just missed cashing in the tiers double ups due to the Olynyk>Swanigan decision. Swanigan got 8.25 more and that was the difference between cashing every double up and not cashing any.

• telestraightshooter

@yisman said...

If they had given us news a few minutes earlier, good chance I end up with Swanigan.

very low probability it was mere coincidence that announcement came mere seconds after lock

• txdave41

Wow, Lillard, go screw yourself. I gave this jerk two chances this week and he burns me. Then rewards everyone greatly when I give up on him. Just infuriates me. All Star break can’t get here soon enough.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.