• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@antzilla810 said...

FD gpp. Nunn, Harden, Kiebler or Dragic, Sga, Collins?

Havent dug in yet but most likely 1st one

• RWilder

2 days ago I felt really good about my LUs, had a high finish of like 40 and cashed on a lot of builds. Yesterday I felt like I had no idea, didn’t feel good about any of it and crashed and burned, no cash $85 down the drain. Today I feel very very good about my builds.

Do you guys tend to do better when youre confident about the builds and feel like you are going to win vs the ones where you kind of have no idea?

I think I need to limit the days I don’t feel confident to 1 or 2 LUs instead of the thinking that something will hit the more you throw at it.

• yisman

total of 3 entries in a satellite last night

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/85661179

Chipotle, youdacao, and bkreider all used the same lineup

• antzilla810

@theIrrigator said...

Havent dug in yet but most likely 1st one

Thanks

• ripking

Seems like dfs has move from regular math to an AP class. This is for all you folks that went to high school.

• Tsrobertson

@ripking said...

Seems like dfs has move from regular math to an AP class. This is for all you folks that went to high school.

Feels more like AP English or History…

I’m good at math.

• Seyedaed

@gausman7 said...

Depending on contest choice, with 20 max entry (let’s say $4 entry), you have $80 in play. If you go 0-20, you are down $80. That’s a bad night, but the down“swing” is not horrible.

Same example, you play 150 max entry ($4 entry), your core misses and you win 10-150, you’re down $584. That’s a disastrous down“swing”.

Once your process is better, you can increase your entries. My belief is that until I have a more consistent process, don’t go crazy and try to MME with the top dawgs. I would rather find a core I believe in, and build 5-20 lines around said core.

I’m sure others think differently…this is just my particular way of thinking.

wow i only do the .25 and the .05 cent ones. So that’s like 50 bucks a night. But i have been on a HUGE losing streak.

• FantasySultan

@yisman said...

total of 3 entries in a satellite last night

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/85661179

Chipotle, youdacao, and bkreider all used the same lineup

every night

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Hats off to Boston for almost always getting us the news early.

Dallas, you’re next.

• Bodiaz36

If Ayton’s going to be chalky tonight, I might just roll with Embiid. Playing at home against J-Val (Questionable), and he’s still only 9,200 on FD

• telestraightshooter

German Rondo train still rollin @ 53 per36

• dominicanpapi

@RWilder said...

2 days ago I felt really good about my LUs, had a high finish of like 40 and cashed on a lot of builds. Yesterday I felt like I had no idea, didn’t feel good about any of it and crashed and burned, no cash $85 down the drain. Today I feel very very good about my builds.

Do you guys tend to do better when youre confident about the builds and feel like you are going to win vs the ones where you kind of have no idea?

I think I need to limit the days I don’t feel confident to 1 or 2 LUs instead of the thinking that something will hit the more you throw at it.

I’m confident up until the slate starts. Last night, I’m not gonna pretend Payton was in my player pool. I saw the FD price and the possibility of RJ Barrett coming back and said no thanks. He ends up being one of the highest scorers on the slate. Shit happens, I’m not gonna beat myself up about it b/c a portion of that came from peripherals (steals). He obviously has that ceiling but he got there b/c of said steals. What didn’t help was Kuzma flopping, Lavine and Ingram leaving the game early. Ingram was well on his way.

Tonight? I haven’t taken a deep dive into the slate, but right off the bat I’m playing Harden and more than likely running it back with Oubre and Ayton.

I also like Fox as a hammer, Miami value and probably Tatum. On FD, you can probably get away with playing two cheap point guards (some combo of Nunn/Dragic/Brunson/Smith).

• Bodiaz36

I would like to just get out cheap at PG, but geez if you’re telling me Kemba’s only 7,300 on FD, without Brown or Hayward on the court, that is close to a lock for me. Especially against the Hawks. Will prob play Tatum in the same lu as well

• dominicanpapi

@Bodiaz36 said...

I would like to just get out cheap at PG, but geez if you’re telling me Kemba’s only 7,300 on FD, without Brown or Hayward on the court, that is close to a lock for me. Especially against the Hawks. Will prob play Tatum in the same lu as well

30 minute limit though, but he can still do damage you’re right.

• Bodiaz36

Oh yeah, even in 30 mins i could still see him hanging a 50 piece on ATL. Hard to ignore, I think

• RWilder

@Bodiaz36 said...

I personally think he is coming back as a decoy. I think he’s not really right but they need bodies with so many guys not suiting up. I really think tonight is one of those nights he doesn’t look to score but more to facilitate and pass the ball around the perimeter.

• Bodiaz36

@RWilder, Kemba’s usually looking to score if he’s in. I grant you, he may not be 100 %, but I would take him with these circumstances (and opponent) at a significant discount from Simmons or Fox, would take it all day

• Seyedaed

@yisman said...

updated championship odds:

Los Angeles Lakers
    +260
    Milwaukee Bucks
    +300
    Los Angeles Clippers
    +325
    Houston Rockets
    +1250
    Miami Heat
    +1700
    Denver Nuggets
    +1800
    Utah Jazz
    +1850

nuggets have a great shot to win it all. Depending on what happens.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Yeah…I hate the insider board nicknames, especially ones that make no sense. Sekou for DET.

Who’s ABC?

• FantasySultan

Giannis

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

Giannis

I was being facetious

• tmarohl

I kind of like Embiid tonight on FD. Put up 42.2 fantasy points last night and he missed like 20 shots. After all the criticism he received last night on the national broadcast, I expect him to go on a mini heater for the next few home games.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Who’s ABC?

LMAO you have the Giannis avatar and someone still asked.

• telestraightshooter

Re: superNova Dame “let us down last night” w/ only 39 dK

or did he?

Dame . . . . . . . .per36 minutes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Mins/
    Games . . FGA . . .FTA . . Asst . . . Reb . .Usg% . . Game . dK pts
    . 1 – 42 . . 18.4 . . .7.4 . . . 7.4 . . . . 4.1 . . .28.7 . . . 34.9. . . 45.34
    43 – 50 . . 24.0 . . 9.4 . . . 8.8 . .. . . 4.9 . . .37.2 . . . 39.6 . . .63.61
    51 – 52 . . .23.0 . . 4.8 . . .10.2 . . . . 2.1 . . .34.3 . . . 33.7 . . 60.04

summary conjecture: 60+ per36 is still up there, but other blazers have higher usage…
    … Whiteside in particular has 73.5 per36 last 2 games in 59 mins

• PaperStacking92

Joel Embiid Got bodied by shaq and Barkley last night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).