• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Gblc220

@FantasySultan said...

Giannis

You have been here long enough to know tmahrol was kidding.

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, I agree on Embiid. That was probably his floor last night, and he should be much better than that. If we get news that Jonas is out, I’m definitely taking Embiid. Could dominate that Mem interior

• tmarohl

@PaperStacking92 said...

Joel Embiid Got bodied by shaq and Barkley last night

Yeah I taped the TNT broadcast primarily because I wanted to see the All Star draft. When I got home from the game, I watched some of the post game, and some of Reggie Miller’s commentary from the in game. They were all on him pretty hard.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

Re: superNova Dame “let us down last night” w/ only 39 dK

Crazy that shooting 80% from 3 isn’t sustainable lol. Impressive that he was able to keep it up for an entire week

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Dewayne Dedmon listed questionable to make Hawks season debut Friday.

• PaperStacking92

Serena Winters
    @SerenaWinters
    “(player-popup #joel-embiid)Joel Embiid”:/players/joel-embiid-18578’s hand looked pretty swollen in the locker room, but reiterated that he doesn’t want to use that as an excuse for missing shots tonight. Says where his hand affects him the most is actually rebounding.
    11:45 PM · Feb 6, 2020

Any possibility he sits? I don’t know if it’s his shooting hand as well… I doubt he would after the comments from Shaq and Barkley. If he can’t rebound properly,he needs to sit and heal up..

• Ace15

Dame Friday night avgs and shooting splits. I hope he is sub 10%. The late night Thor hammer.

38/4/7, 55/40/90.

• raul214

had 18 players in my pool last night only 4 let me down(cheapies) but some how i only managed to hit 317 , melo , LMA ,DDR , hutchinson all worked out pretty good

• Wooden_Bones

Anyone else taking a shot at Covington today? I feel like with Westbrook out this is a good spot to see what his potential ceiling is with HOU.

• raul214

@Herf said...

Rondo and Pat C. did me in.

KCP , KOrnet , also failed me , i know im close to a huge payout , ive been on the right cheapies lately just havent had them the same lines together

• raul214

i forgot i even had had 50% trey lyles lol

• raul214

i wish i was better at game theory player selecting , cause i find plenty of of plays by game logs / data research , if i could just put them both together i know ill hit…can someone lead to me a link or something?

• telestraightshooter

@frugal said...

To be clear, I think he’s going to start going off again, I just don’t think tonight’s the night against the UTA D

well, it IS a Friday night, which tends to offset Dame’s road splits

• tmarohl

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania · 1m Warriors are signing guard Jeremy Pargo of G-League affiliate Santa Cruz to a 10-day deal, league source tells TheAthleticNBA

@Stadium

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania · 1m Warriors are signing guard Jeremy Pargo of G-League affiliate Santa Cruz to a 10-day deal, league source tells TheAthleticNBA

@Stadium

Better bring Janero along for the ride, too, if we’re gonna throw it back like that.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Ed Davis (back) doubtful Friday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Ed Davis (back) doubtful Friday.

Lol

• Costamesa5

Once again SF of FD is a wasteland.

• Ace15

@Costamesa5 said...

Once again SF of FD is a wasteland.

yeppp, Feel like im forced to pay up. Can’t trust any of the punts or sub 5k guys.

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

yeppp, Feel like im forced to pay up. Can’t trust any of the punts or sub 5k guys.

Play THJ. Not even close.

• emnj69

@realphipps said...

Watched the past 3/4 Utah games. Mike Conley looks really good. Fresh legs, super motivated. He’ll be 7k+ on DK, 8k-ish on FD soon. I’m buying that discounted stock tonight vs Portland.

Also going back to Kanter, especially with Boston’s depleted roster tonight. Lots of meat on the bone at his price (DK and FD) versus Atlanta.

Skeptical of the Pistons chalk. It all looks overpriced to me, but I’ll buy some Bruce Brown. Think we’ll see preseason Brown moving forward, especially nights sans Rose.

I’m buying expensive vodka tonight. Expecting to profit at least twenty dollars tonight and plan on celebrating rabidly.

I jumped on the conley train a few games back -he looks dare I say good

• Wooden_Bones

@Ace15 said...

• raul214

why the price drop on the philly players? b2b? i like tobias , embid

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

Play THJ. Not even close.

Flip a coin between him and DFS. GPP wise yes THJ has higher upside. Still those bums are hit and miss. Still got sour taste from last time THJ was in a smash spot.

• Costamesa5

Bridges has 40fp upside in a fast paced game. Idk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).