• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Is Shabazz active for tonight game?

Yes

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Shabazz Napier expected to be available to make Wizards debut Friday.

Well expected to be

• Herf

Christian Wood is going to smash tonight and he’s at a decent price. Find your value in Miami and Dallas. Wood is definitely in play on DK

• mbunner23

John Collins will destroy Enes on offense right…. I mean Kanter can’t defend nobody.

• Bodiaz36

I would need to see a larger sample size of Christian Wood at C, with no Drummond in the picture, before I’m comfortable even paying 6K for him. On FD, his price is disqualifying imo. Am I missing something here? I know he has considerable upside, but the matchup isn’t ideal either

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch, (status as of 3 ET):

Kristaps Porzingis – questionable
    Seth Curry, Barea – questionable
    Victor Oladipo – questionable
    TJ Warren – questionable
    Jonas Valanciunas – questionable
    Josh Richardson – questionable
    Trae Young – probable
    Dewayne Dedmon – questionable
    Bruno Fernando – doubtful
    Richaun Holmes – questionable
    Jae Crowder, Iguodala – doubtful
    Shabazz Napier – probable
    John Henson, Knight – TBD

• frugal

Boy if KP plays I’m going to be scrambling tonight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Yep. Just checked the line and its down to -2. I think he is out

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Brandon Knight, John Henson won’t make Pistons season debut Friday.

• RWilder

@frugal said...

I was thinking that too. But the more I look at his price tag the more I think I can fade. I believe his outcomes are between 50-60 points in best case scenario. There are guys that are cheaper that can get you 50 points tonight IMO.

As far as the Dallas secondary plays, DFS, Brunson and Kleber…..then yes I will be scrambling too.

What’s your take on the must plays for Dallas tonight if Zinger is sitting? Are there must plays on Dallas if Zinger is playing?

Also, what’s your take on DFS vs THJ. I feel like DFS is a better play, what is your view on that?

Thanks

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Yep. Just checked the line and its down to -2. I think he is out

Yeah, i thought he was out when it opened at -4, so…

• frugal

@RWilder said...

I was thinking that too. But the more I look at his price tag the more I think I can fade. I believe his outcomes are between 50-60 points in best case scenario. There are guys that are cheaper that can get you 50 points tonight IMO.

As far as the Dallas secondary plays, DFS, Brunson and Kleber…..then yes I will be scrambling too.

What’s your take on the must plays for Dallas tonight if Zinger is sitting? Are there must plays on Dallas if Zinger is playing?

Also, what’s your take on DFS vs THJ. I feel like DFS is a better play, what is your view on that.

Thanks

Assuming KP, Barea, Curry are out I like, in order, Kleber, DFS, Wright, Brunson.
    If KP plays and Brea/Curry are out I like KP(depending on site salary) and DFS and not much else.
    If KP out and Barea or Curry plays, no interest in Wright nor Brunson but I’d lock in Barea or Curry if announced starting.

• PaperStacking92

Michael Wallace MyMikeCheck 1h Coach Taylor Jenkins says memgrizz incoming players from trade deadline are going through physicals today and tomorrow. Memphis will have 11 available on roster for tonight’s game at @sixers.
    So the 11 i count are Ja,Tyus,Melton,Brooks,Anderson,Guduric,Konchar,Jackson,Watanabe,JJJ,Clarke. So they pretty much already ruling out Val?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, i thought he was out when it opened at -4, so…

Kleber and WCS are in play

• Pandamonious

@frugal said...

Assuming KP, Barea, Curry are out I like, in order, Kleber, DFS, Wright, Brunson.
    If KP plays and Brea/Curry are out I like KP(depending on site salary) and DFS and not much else.
    If KP out and Barea or Curry plays, no interest in Wright nor Brunson but I’d lock in Barea or Curry if announced starting.

Why Wright before Brunson? Just the price difference?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Hassan Whiteside (leg) questionable Friday. https://t.co/Tsml8mX9r8

Nassir Little (ankle) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/t4OgwBxX8K

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

Dang, he was my top tourney play of the slate.

• RWilder

@theIrrigator said...

Welp. There goes that. Man I had 5 LUs with Whiteside as a pivot off of chalk Ayton. He’s 500 less and if he wasn’t hurt I would bet he outscores Ayton. Dang it!!

• RWilder

@mbunner23 said...

Yep. I was right there with you.

Does Portland even keep it close now? This could mess up the Jazz players if it’s a blowout, like Conley. UGH

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I think i rank them

Brunson, Kleber, DFS, THJ, Wright, WCS

• Pandamonious

@RWilder said...

Welp. There goes that. Man I had 5 LUs with Whiteside as a pivot off of chalk Ayton. He’s 500 less and if he wasn’t hurt I would bet he outscores Ayton. Dang it!!

I really don’t think Ayton was chalk anywhere. In fact Whiteside would have been higher owned on every site. Kanter is the real C chalk.

• RWilder

@mbunner23 said...

Do we pivot to Gobert now? He’s 400 cheaper and doesn’t have Whiteside in there now. He could get to 50 with a lot of rebounds.

But I feel there is blowout concern now. Scared to roster him if he doesn’t get 35+. Not sure who plays C now for Blazers, Moses Brown??? EEKS

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I really don’t think Ayton was chalk anywhere. In fact Whiteside would have been higher owned on every site. Kanter is the real C chalk.

Hard not to go all in on Kanter

• telestraightshooter

@RWilder said...

Do we pivot to Gobert now? He’s 400 cheaper and doesn’t have Whiteside in there now. He could get to 50 with a lot of rebounds.

But I feel there is blowout concern now. Scared to roster him if he doesn’t get 35+. Not sure who plays C now for Blazers, Moses Brown??? EEKS

sans Whiteside, Blazers would be playing from the perimeter…. like Houston.

Last year there was a Blazers v Jazz game sans Nurkic, so it was VB Leonard vs Rudy …. Jazz lost big because Leonard killed it from the 3pt arc.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Why Wright before Brunson? Just the price difference?

Brunson could certainly kill even at his elevated price but there’s other guys around the same price with similar elevated usage. I keep hoping for a Wright breakout, my preference isn’t based on any data point other than I think he can match Brunson at a lower price allowing a payup at another spot. He’s such a good defender and the Mavs brought him in initially as a starter. I think he’s due a big game tonight where his block and steal upside come into play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).