7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Philadelphia ( 9 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Minnesota ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -12.5 ) at Phoenix ( 12.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Authentk

@Anton83 said...

Damn bro I thought u had It saw u sitting in first for a bit , well 500 ain’t to bad either

Tell me about it, I officially hate OT…..until tomorrow. Only played 9 bucks tonight so I can’t complain.

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

qualified for my first live final!

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14647/contests/14647-22553818/entries/410544964/scoring

so stoked. hope everyone crushed tonight

• zpa1989

here’s my best. proud of this lineup. kobe let me down unfortunately.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14647/contests/14647-22550651/entries/410049495/scoring

on to tomorrow. hope everyone had a good night

• Bastardicus

Must gripe!
    Loved my cash lineup until late Rose scratch (Yes I had him). A little pressed for time rearranging my lineup which ended up with Kyrie and Batum no longer on my roster. NONE of my pivots were bad, but I missed out on two of the big studs of the night. Still ended up with 300 score, but was 7 points shy of cashing. What was really frustrating was I had Rubio, The Gorgeous Dong and KAT…WTF Minnesota. You get blown out by the Pelicans at home? Still would have cashed easily if they play full minutes.

TLDR: Late Rose scratch and MIN blowout screwed me.

• Gopackgo30

Its strange for me. The less research I do, the better. I will simmer on lineup options throughout the day in my head after looking through the games…then make a couple lineups in under an hour…then be back on my laptop with about 30 min until lock and check last second injury news. The harder and longer I look at numbers…the worse I seem to be. Got $50 tonight on a $10 entry…but it hurts so bad seeing that K-Love dropped a crap of 19 points and I was 20 points from making $1200 instead of $50.

• traviswhite

Half a point from the money…sad panda

• kobe23

Phew! Dodged a bullet, didnt like my LU at all but managed to cash. Had that OKC game gone for another min I woulda been toast.

• DannyTanner

Ugh!

Getting frustrating to be a Fanduel cash game player at this point; and it seems like the same thing happened last year about this time.

I faded Kyrie, JR and Batum — all who I had in my lineup for most of the day — for fear of a blowout. I was right on the blowout part as their teams were up 21 and 22 entering the 4th, respectively.

But somehow they all played and put up big numbers in meaningless action while my SGs fouled out with 7 minutes left and didn’t touch the court in the 4th.

At around this time last year, it seemed like instead of playing the best team in cash, I had to spend more time trying to identify the chalk — who everyone else was going to be on — rather than the best plays because I’d just get smoked if a high-owned player went off, even if I found his situation to be less than ideal.

The soft pricing doesn’t help at all and a lot of the football money is leaving, though from what I gather, more people are sticking around and enjoying NBA this year. The edge keeps getting smaller and smaller, though, and I’m not sure it’s even worth trying to keep passing money back and forth while losing the rake.

This may read like sour grapes — and most of it is — but I am fully aware that I have nobody to blame but myself. I am also fully aware that I feel the “right” moves get less and less rewarded this time of year and not sure I want to play a game where doing what everyone else is doing becomes a must night-in and night-out.

• kratos12

Does anyone know what happen to the option to use your frequent player points to enter contest on DK?

• Whacko

Well we have 55 days till MLB I believe….

Might add some PGA to the mix and lessen the multi LUs in the NBA… Seems the less Line ups I have the better I do….

• Whacko

@kratos12 said...

Does anyone know what happen to the option to use your frequent player points to enter contest on DK?

head to the VIP store

• chronoxiong

Scored 317.7 to win all my 50/50s and minimum GPP cash. Got to be happy about it. However, I seriouslyed effed up playing Wiggins and Stanley Johnson. Johnson was not on my radar at all until I read all these articles suggesting he was a “safe” cash game play. I decided to make him my #2 SF behind Batum leaving out $700 in salary knowing that I could’ve/should’ve played Bazemore instead who continues to crush value at his price. Wished I had done that as I could’ve gotten a better GPP cash. It is what it is. Onto tomorrow’s horrible slate with not much value.

• kobe23

Im still baffled as to how Batum played 44 mins in a blowout. It’s not like Lin or Lamb or Daniels was hurt. Some games go 2OT and players barely hit 44 mins. I believe he played the entire 4th? Luckily for me I still managed to beat some guys in H2H when they had him and I didnt.

• slick5000

does anyone know the double up cash line on DK? Thx

• jamesfishing

It was right around 284 for the giant $25 double up

• rocky9421

so the winner of the shot had waiters, damn

• KRD227

@Bastardicus said...

Loved my cash lineup until late Rose scratch (Yes I had him). A little pressed for time rearranging my lineup which ended up with Kyrie and Batum no longer on my roster.

Sounds familiar lol….I had Westbrook-Rose-JR Smith-Moore-Johnson-Batum-Young-Morris-Dieng then I rearranged everything after Rose was announced out. I would have been better off just changing Rose to Irving or Holiday and going down from Smith to just about any SG in the high 4k low 5k range.

• cheezpizza

Thank you Durantula…

• kobe23

I guess we should be thankful CHI played an early game, had that been a late game MANY ppl wouldve been screwed by the Drose late scratch.

• ckamins87

@kobe23 said...

I guess we should be thankful CHI played an early game, had that been a late game MANY ppl wouldve been screwed by the Drose late scratch.

Me included. I had drose initially. due to the early news I changed my entire lineup and ended up having my best day ever. Thanks drose and CHI beat writers!

• cheezpizza

@kobe23 said...

Play on DK and that’s not as big of an issue.

• JDS1029

I had all the right players today aside from Stanley Johnson who ruined all my lineups. I even had Dion Waiters everywhere today.

• shockermandan

@ckamins87 said...

qualified for my first live final!

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14647/contests/14647-22553818/entries/410544964/scoring

so stoked. hope everyone crushed tonight

Awesome, congrats!

• ckamins87

@shockermandan said...

Awesome, congrats!

thanks man, never had a sweat quite like tonight. still cant sleep!

• shockermandan

@ckamins87 said...

thanks man, never had a sweat quite like tonight. still cant sleep!

Hard to blame you there. Paul George came through strong for you at the end of the 4th quarter. Elfrid was a great pivot off of the other $5k PGs!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).