7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Philadelphia ( 9 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Minnesota ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -12.5 ) at Phoenix ( 12.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bluetieguy

I would be careful with Moore. He may see a good bit of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist on the defensive end

• cdaus8989

@Capone1233 said...

Wish i could play 8 centers today.

Would be interesting if the sites created a contest or two where you could draft 8 guys regardless of position.

• Bellest

@bluetieguy said...

I would be careful with Moore. He may see a good bit of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist on the defensive end

good point!

• onepinrodney

Vegas released a total on the CLE/SAC game. Started at 216, now 219. Ay, caramba!

• Dadeano860

@onepinrodney said...

Vegas released a total on the CLE/SAC game. Started at 216, now 219. Ay, caramba!

Who is going to get all those points?

• traviswhite

Who can guard LeBron from sac? No one. That’s the answer

• MFDoom0719

Is Iman Shumpert not in play today? And I find it a bit odd that no one has mentioned Mudiay…wary of the back-to-back?

• cdaus8989

@traviswhite said...

That’s true, but that’s also the case with just about every other team LeBron plays against.

• al3b3d3v

@traviswhite said...

This GUY: MILESTONE ALERT: Kevin Love is 3 points away from 9,000 for his career and 3 field goals from 3,000.

• gnoixiak

@cdaus8989 said...

Would be interesting if the sites created a contest or two where you could draft 8 guys regardless of position.

Draftpot.

• chronoxiong

So who has to guard Unibrow tonight? Is it Gorgeous Dong? Or Towns? Will either guy get in foul trouble guarding him? I wished FD would change Dong into a PF so I can play him with confidence. I hate to choose between either guy. Lastly, with the news that the Kings that have tuned out George Karl, that makes me really worried about how they will play in Cleveland tonight. Will they stay competitive so all guys can rack up their stats? Or will it be a blowout? I currently have two Cavs in my lineup and I’m worried.

• rlangell

Paul George in tourneys over both Lebron or Durant? I have some sneaky plays that I think will blow out value one being Wesley Johnson of the Clips but I wont give you the other 2 lol..But Should I just spend up for Durant and go Wes Johnson or should I do Paul George and Batum? PG13 likes to burn people lol

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Jamal Crawford is probably blowout proof tonight considering Austin Rivers is out, yes?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@superbuckwild said...

Don’t sleep on Korver tonight folks. His price is still below 4000. He had a decent game yesterday against the very same Orlando team and he has been reported as saying that he is finally healthy. I really don’t like too many shooting guards tonight, so I might roll with him and Jamal Crawford and his matchup against the 76ers at shooting guard so that I can stack some more expensive guys at SF and PG.

Also, not sure if anyone has reported, but Marc Gasol has been listed as questionable against Portland. If he doesn’t play then I think Conley becomes a must play as does Jeff Green as two guys that can keep up to the Portland pace and make up some of Gasol’s scoring.

I’m rolling Crawford in cash and GPP.

• mellofellowsu

@cdaus8989 said...

That’s true, but that’s also the case with just about every other team LeBron plays against.

Well I think Lebron’s actually underrated in games like these. Everyone’s trying to figure out which guy you have to have from this game. I have a bit of everyone from their starting LU but I have the most of Lebron. Sometimes the most obvious answer is the right answer.

• mbunner23

Anybody interested in playing in our little 6 man league tonight? 2 dollars per person. top 2 win on dk.

• bignish

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody interested in playing in our little 6 man league tonight? 2 dollars per person. top 2 win on dk.

Sure my username is 00001Agent, go ahead and send me an invite!

• abreezy

Anyone expecting big things from D Rose?

• mbunner23

@bignish said...

Sure my username is 00001Agent, go ahead and send me an invite!

Sent you a pm.

• xdan3220

@mellofellowsu said...

Well I think Lebron’s actually underrated in games like these. Everyone’s trying to figure out which guy you have to have from this game. I have a bit of everyone from their starting LU but I have the most of Lebron. Sometimes the most obvious answer is the right answer.

Agree 100% sometimes it’s too easy to try and get fancy with a matchup like that, there are a bunch of Cav’s worth considering but at the end of the day Lebron is right now a defacto point guard getting elevated assist numbers, obviously a great scorer and should get at least 5 boards and perhaps another 6 points in defensive stats.

• Sjv

@mellofellowsu said...

I always have trouble in these cases when it comes to how much value the end result is. I think 40 and 50 point games are definitely attainable, but I always think I can squeeze more value from other guys. Maybe that’s my downfall

• mchin1027

Rolling out a mini Pho/OKC stack tonight – feels like every game OKC is projected to blow out bad teams and it ends up being a shoot out

• IronMonkey415

Deangelo Russell now questionable.

Everything on Kobe, Lou and Clarkson shoulder tonight

• zpa1989

hibbert out. who does this benefit? randle bass or black? or should i look else where. perhaps mahinmi, hill or turner?

• Mattg45

@mbunner23 said...

I’ll play if you need another, username mattg45

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).