7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Detroit ( -8 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Memphis ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• coolsportsdude

@zpa1989 said...

ya folks remember the hornets game? klay and steph both put up big lines in a blowout. kerr will leave them on the floor to make the fans happy if they are hot from 3. he has always done this. i can see one of them crushing value. just a question of who.

I think I remember seeing Klay out there for blowouts sometimes too

• Grnmasheen

@RecEm2014 said...

Denzel Valentine D League stat game tonight

I need a min. price player on DK and was juggling b/t Delaney, Liggins, Galloway, Dante but I like the upside of Valentine in this spot. I had forgotten he was recalled until you brought it to my attention.

• MrPerfekt7

@hpatel1089 said...

Would Gasol get extra mins without Zach off the floor?

Nope, Gasol averages a good 35mins a game. To fill that void JaMychal Green and Wright should see some minutes

• zpa1989

john wall isiah thomas or neither? i think isiah could have a monster game tonight if that stays close

• monarch

@zpa1989 said...

john wall isiah thomas or neither? i think isiah could have a monster game tonight if that stays close

I had both then I kept Wall and throttled IT down to Ty Lawson for 6k cheaper. Lawson is 1.1pt/min with all these guys out

• Ree4erMadness

@elementasrat said...

Demarcus Cousins out ——-> fire up Willie Cauley-Stein

Dion Waiters out ——-> fire up Okaro White

Vince Carter out ——-> fire up Tony Allen

Fire up Tyler Johnson

• Syzltuth

@zpa1989 said...

I have IT in 1/3 lu

• Zergeibaka

never thought i’d see the day i have 100% Matt Barnes

• Yeoman

@tim51278 said...

Liggins is a solid defender. If he had Kyrie defense I’d be all over him.

Problem is that Liggins doesn’t get starters minutes when he starts. I think it’s the same deal as Dellavedova when he was there; part of the good defense is a really high workrate that isn’t sustainable over four full shifts.

Teague will get 15 minutes of Kyrie (or somebody like Felder if that’s how the rotations go). That might be enough.

• jki7p6

curry/baz or druss/derozan?

• Syzltuth

DK player write up says klay is with the team and gtg tonight.

• Supersharpie

Best GPP play at SG on FD at 5.5k or under is Harris right?

• mrmogz

@hobbes2d said...

He won’t leave them on the floor the entire game. Like if it’s a legit blowout Curry will be sitting the 4th. I doubt they rest anyone though. Klay’s the only one who might not play and if he sits then that actually bumps up Curry and Durant IMO because they will get extra usage even in a blowout situation.

Klay is playing tonight.

• thetitanlb

Tim hardaway/George or Blake/Bazemore

• Jdeac

Trouble deciding on second sf and center combo, thinking crowder/gobert or Hayward/hernangomez. Any suggestions? Kind of liking Gobert but figured I’d get some opinions (FD, gpp)

• superjon

Curry. Klay. Blake milsap

Bring it home

• Mbrave3

Ahh for my utility position in dk should I go rondo/koufos/cauley-stein

• Ronboogie6

Is there any chance valentine gets 20 min tonight?

• mavdizzle

I don’t know how accurate the grinders lineups page usually is but it’s showing koufos and cauley stein both in as starters. Would it be gpp viable to have them both in??

• mbunner23

I hate that I don’t have any grizzlies in my cash lineup but I think I found better plays elsewhere.

• roach62

@elementasrat said...

I don’t give a damn what Fanduel lists him as. He isn’t a damn center. “Learn the rotations before you trash me.“HAHAHA.

well..not 2 be a dick..but arent you the same one always talking about how much/often you lose and are “never depositing/playing on DK again after it runs out”…

and are trying to advocate playing a punt play who even when he got minutes in a blowout against the 76ers…only was able to put up 11 DK?

hes had 1 great game..against the Nets…and that was with Tyler Johnson out AND James Johnson limited to under 20 minutes cuz he fouled out….Wayne Ellington was the 1 who picked up the most minutes with SG/PG Johnson out so why wouldnt it be the same with Waiters out?

before he signed his contract he was averaging a whopping 4 pts 3 rebounds in 16 minutes a game…so umm yeah..as someone else said you play him, if your right awesome cuz your likely to be the only one…

• Hiqhliqht

Help here in cash
    Chandler/Drummond
    Heyward/Horford
    ???

• zpa1989

i feel like EVERYONE will play blake wilson chandler THJ and favors tonight.

• zpa1989

i want a strong take on favors. yes or no? fluke? or is he back. did 60 against NO last year in NO

• NPStollings

New to NBA DFS this season. Any cause for concern with Mahinmi back for WAS and stealing minutes? seems like he was logging 30+ minutes last year

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).