7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Detroit ( -8 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Memphis ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hcassidy

Well just did a preliminary Line ups and the one I really like, I am leaving 1K in salary on the table. And I think I am sticking with it.

• LaranzoW

@ahhirsch89 said...

Wilson Chandler, Marcus Morris, or Matt Barnes tonight? All three with steady minutes and good matchups.

Personally I’ll play Marcus an chandler

• LaranzoW

Don’t sleep on Hayward tonight he is in a prime spot to explode

• draped

@hcassidy said...

Well just did a preliminary Line ups and the one I really like, I am leaving 1K in salary on the table. And I think I am sticking with it.

no offense but on a 12 game slate that doesn’t sound good.

• Stickman731

@nyknick said...

agreed, also as a knicks fan, it is torture. every time i manage to watch a game, i end wanting to break something.
    it pains me to say this, but they’re unwatchable. i can’t even give a proper evaluation of the team since i just don’t watch them enough.

My evaluation – THE KNICKS SUCK !!!

• Fantasypoorboy

FD: With Young out do we fire up Allen in cash?

• windsorpg

• KillaChap

@Fantasypoorboy said...

FD: With Young out do we fire up Allen in cash?

No, you fire up Kevin Love in everything, everywhere.

• Stickman731

@elementasrat said...

Courtney Lee is a stingy defender but honestly the Knicks defense just isn’t consistent. When we’re focused we can be a shut down defense but unfortunately that’s the exception rather than the norm. Do the Clippers run a lot of pick and roll? Because that’s where our weakness lies.

I also expect Blake Griffin to absolutely destroy Porzingis tonight.

What I find interesting in the LAC vs NYK game is the PG, Felton hates the Knicks – so it is a slight revenge game; however, I like Rose’s penetration ability against them without CP3. He could be a sneaky play tonight. The Knicks players are now playing for themselves to pad their stats for free-agency.

• Fantasypoorboy

@KillaChap said...

Works for this guy…thanks Killa.

• Stickman731

@tim51278 said...

Surprised no one has mentioned Melo. Love him for GPP. High total close game at home. Trade didn’t go down with the Clippers. I think he shows up for 50+ tonight. Him and Blake should make it a game

I actually think Melo is a better fits for Washington.

• tim51278

Thabo and Thad ruled out and Faried will play tonight.

Firing up Love and Hardaway JR.

• KindGuy

@KillaChap said...

I’m actually not so sure about this. Thaddeus Young isn’t a good defender and since Lavoy Allen stepped into the starting role the Pacers have held their opponents to 84 and 90 points. Combined that with Love’s high expected ownership and I think Love is a fade.

• KindGuy

@Stickman731 said...

Melo is fine where he is. Please don’t tell me you’re one of those Melo haters who think Porzingis is a future hall of famer and that Rose is washed up……….

• Kujo2020

@LaranzoW said...

Don’t sleep on Hayward tonight he is in a prime spot to explode

Love this spot too. He’s on fire right now. Pretty confident I’m playing him in cash on FD even at $8K. Lots of value, easy to fit in. More trust worthy than Matt Barnes.

• KindGuy

@Stickman731 said...

What I find interesting in the LAC vs NYK game is the PG, Felton hates the Knicks – so it is a slight revenge game; however, I like Rose’s penetration ability against them without CP3. He could be a sneaky play tonight. The Knicks players are now playing for themselves to pad their stats for free-agency.

Why does Felton hate the Knicks?

• tim51278

@Stickman731 said...

Agreed I just feel he will go ham tonight at the Garden. He stated Clippers as a team he’d be willing to be traded to so I think he shows em up for the potential trade not going down.

• KillaChap

@elementasrat said...

I’m actually not so sure about this. Thaddeus Young isn’t a good defender and since Lavoy Allen stepped into the starting role the Pacers have held their opponents to 84 and 90 points. Combined that with Love’s high expected ownership and I think Love is a fade.

I’d agree on a smaller slate but I think with this massive slate, ownership isn’t going to be an issue. I’ve been successful targeting bigs against the Pacers, even when Allen is starting. I think Love can get 5x with upside for more. Just my opinion though.

• KillaChap

@elementasrat said...

Melo is fine where he is. Please don’t tell me you’re one of those Melo haters who think Porzingis is a future hall of famer and that Rose is washed up……….

Melo is trash. he’ll get you 25 shot attempts though per game so I guess there’s always a chance… think about it bro. lol

• Stickman731

@elementasrat said...

I do not hate Melo – he thinks he iis great player – he may be but he is NOT a team player. Great players make their teammates better. KP is part of the future and Rose is a nice piece but not a star any longer.

• KindGuy

@KillaChap said...

Melo is trash. he’ll get you 25 shot attempts though per game so I guess there’s always a chance… think about it bro. lol

MELO IS NOT TRASH. I’m not even going to begin to explain myself. Unbelievable how much disrespect this guy gets all of a sudden after years of carrying this franchise…..

• KindGuy

@Stickman731 said...

I do not hate Melo – he thinks he iis great player – he may be but he is NOT a team player. Great players make their teammates better. KP is part of the future and Rose is a nice piece but not a star any longer.

Agree to disagree I guess.

• nateW

With Cousins out I actually like the Kings guards in this game more than I like playing Willy. Someone has to replace the scoring of Cousins. Yes, Willy will replace the rebounding, but I can see Ty Lawson and Collison jacking up a lot of shots. I think they will be pumped about going up against Thomas since everyone in Sac wishes they kept Thomas instead of them. I think Ty and Collison will be on a mission tonight to try and prove to the fans they really don’t need IT. Just for tonight that is. In the long run, yes, obviously Kings needed to keep IT. Everyone knows that. Remember, Collison and Ty actually have huge upside on rare occasions. I think this is the night they go off big time against Thomas.

• Stickman731

@elementasrat said...

Why does Felton hate the Knicks?

He purposely signed with the Knicks in 2010 and was having his best year. They then traded him to Denver as part of the Melo trade. He returned to Knicks in 2012 and they traded him again 2014 after some interesting episodes (fathom hand injuries, fire arm possessions). He wanted to be Knick but they did not want him. It was strange time. I liked him as a player because he always delivered when he played

• KillaChap

@elementasrat said...

MELO IS NOT TRASH. I’m not even going to begin to explain myself. Unbelievable how much disrespect this guy gets all of a sudden after years of carrying this franchise…..

I was just messing with you because I believe you gave me sarcasm about him, or LeBron, a while back. It’s all fun and games my friend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).