• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JENSGT

@Lathum said...

Naturally the only game I have zero exposure to goes into OT.

me too. hope its a really boring low scoring OT lol

• eatmyturf23

Westy 11, 12% in two $1 single entry gpps on DK.
    And 16, 20% in two 50/50s.

That would have been awesome leverage on the field. (Now, the opposite haha). This is why I played for fun and small change tonight. I’ll laugh if I still cash 50/50s, I actually might.

Ok, on to tomorrow’s slate :)

• P0key

@feekdogg said...

Um. Moklovin (or however you spell it) is a pretty highly ranked pro, right? So I feel like I had a very safe cash lineup for the late slate. At the last second, I looked for H2Hs, and all that was left in my price range was a $10 game of his. I said what the hell and grabbed it. He has both Westbrook and Melo in his lineup.

Your still going to sweat lol

• richierich

Welp… here’s to hoping Felton is a dud at that value. I just stayed away from the Russ/Felton situation all together. I have me some PG and Grant, though.

• P0key

This warriors game need to turn into spurs vs suns really quick with only Curry hamming

• Dfspacman

Faded the Celtics game, I hate money..

• dolphinkick182

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Ok, Paul george. Russ and melo are out, you’re playing the lakers, and i have u 100% in lineups. You LITERALLY can go for 100 ftps. Im expecting no less than 75. Let’s do this!

WAIT! Russ and Melo are both out??? That’s bullshit! !!!FD and DK knew they’d be out and ripped me off!!! It’s a conspiracy!!! I’ll call the BBB!!! I’ll quit both sites!!!I How can they do this?? If Trump is elected I’ll move to Canada!!! Do they not have any customer service? I’m going to Yahoo!!! Wait they knew too and did nothing?? I want my money back or I’ll…oh…. sorry wrong thread.

I do have Russ in 30 of 265 LU’s but faded Melo completely :) If I lose I lose, but I’ll try again tomorrow. Thank you FD for sticking to your rules.

• byo34

@dolphinkick182 said...

WAIT! Russ and Melo are both out??? That’s bullshit! !!!FD and DK knew they’d be out and ripped me off!!! It’s a conspiracy!!! I’ll call the BBB!!! I’ll quit both sites!!!I How can they do this?? If Trump is elected I’ll move to Canada!!! Do they not have any customer service? I’m going to Yahoo!!! Wait they knew too and did nothing?? I want my money back or I’ll…oh…. sorry wrong thread.

I do have Russ in 30 of 265 LU’s but faded Melo completely :) If I lose I lose, but I’ll try again tomorrow. Thank you FD for sticking to your rules.

Lets be real here, Melo and Westbrook were questionable all day the leaky roof was announced after lock. I get you are trying to be funny but doesn’t really compare does it.

Wow I too had no exposure to the BOS WSH. Lol. Sick. Just didn’t like anything there. Got clobbered all week overall tonight being the roughest. I am already dead on my late slates. Stupid plays chasing money. No Barea, No Dirk.. no Matthews. No ZaZa. Dead. Lol

• JENSGT

Is Kentavious Caldwell-Pope ok? Normal for him to leave the game this early?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

Just couldn’t resist an idiotic post could ya

Think we’ve moved on from that stuff 😂

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

is dwight hurt

why is he not in

im fucking done with this shit

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

is dwight hurt

why is he not in

He’s in – just not really doing much, I’m watching the game

• kdsdawg

go George

• kdsdawg

@walkoff9 said...

no you’re not, see ya tomorrow

• nta87

Damn pg randle ripping it up and kuz getting it going

• damionismyname

@dolphinkick182 said...

you sound like an angry person man. hope you make some money tonight.

• Giez

Fucking Westy… I could of been 👑

• dolphinkick182

lol sorry. no I couldn’t. Won’t do it again but for some reason I felt I had to. Might me the Negra Modello.

• MinusEV

@damionismyname said...

you sound like an angry person man. hope you make some money tonight.

He really just needs a hug and a friend.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Draymond being Draymond :) pure idiot

• scott33

Dray with his 1st tech…..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

lol sorry. no I couldn’t. Won’t do it again but for some reason I felt I had to. Might me the Negra Modello.

Lmao you don’t usually post stuff like that – no worries, blame it on the alchi!

• feekdogg

Draymond is just misunderstood. The refs all have it in for him.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@feekdogg said...

Draymond is just misunderstood. The refs all have it in for him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).