7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 233
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

LMA and Melton both already ruled out.

Unless I’m missing some news, the Lakers shouldn’t be a 12 point favorite after the way they played at home against Detroit. (no offense Panda)

• gaelicgirl

@jdtrey said...

LMA and Melton both already ruled out.

Unless I’m missing some news, the Lakers shouldn’t be a 12 point favorite after the way they played at home against Detroit. (no offense Panda)

Bleacher Report headline:
    LeBron, AD Dominate as Lakers Beat Pistons in 2OT Thriller

The Lakers are listing Anthony Davis as questionable for tomorrow with right Achilles tendonosis, a new diagnosis. He was listed with a quad contusion before the four prior games.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Bleacher Report headline:
    LeBron, AD Dominate as Lakers Beat Pistons in 2OT Thriller

You got the Bucks on your late slate tomorrow GG!

• miggs6876

Fire up the Joker.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

You got the Bucks on your late slate tomorrow GG!

And the Warriors on an Express slate…an embarrassment of riches!

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Fire up the Joker.

Not a good Joker game, not a good Giannis game. Eliminate those two and pick among the remainders.

• tmarohl

Tomorrow looks like a Drummond day.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I see DK has Boogie priced correctly. Still free on FD

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I see DK has Boogie priced correctly. Still free on FD

I noticed. I kind of like Drummond now that Nance is out for four weeks, and watching the Bucks vs Cleveland twice this weekend I see that they will play Drummond and Allen at the same time.

• tmarohl

Hey Irrigator, how you formatting that forum contest tomorrow now that Sleazy said he would contribute 500?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Hey Irrigator, how you formatting that forum contest tomorrow now that Sleazy said he would contribute 500?

Was just gonna make it a $1 50 man top 10 paid and include in the title ($500 to 1st) like DK does to help make sure it fills. Unless you have any other ideas

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Was just gonna make it a $1 50 man top 10 paid and include in the title ($500 to 1st) like DK does to help make sure it fills. Unless you have any other ideas

Not sure you will be able to fill a 50 person without extensive advertising. I suggest you do what Unico10 did when he was so generous. Do something like 250, 150, 100 to first, second and third, on top of whatever they would get from the entry fees. I would hate that it didn’t fill and gets cancelled.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Yes. I saw his price on FD and locked him in. Also , saw the Joker has under preformed vs the Bucs in his last four games.

Also, like Chicago value if Lori and Porter are still out. I will have some Valentine at 4.4k and Williams at 4.5k. Rozier seems cheap at 6.1k and I have some interest in Wall at 7.4k.

Think my spend up is Luka but I can never get him right.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Yes. I saw his price on FD and locked him in. Also , saw the Joker has under preformed vs the Bucs in his last four games.

Also, like Chicago value if Lori and Porter are still out. I will have some Valentine at 4.4k and Williams at 4.5k. Rozier seems cheap at 6.1k and I have some interest in Wall at 7.4k.

Think my spend up is Luka but I can never get him right.

You copying my lineups or what?

• tmarohl

Duplicate

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

You copying my lineups or what?

Forgot to mention Kleber too if he gets the start vs Minn. defense.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Forgot to mention Kleber too if he gets the start vs Minn. defense.

Had him too

• tmarohl

I think I already built about 10 for tomorrow and it is scary how much we are thinking alike. Might need to pivot now.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Had him too

Booker at 7.4k is very appealing as well. 11 assist for him last game. Huh? I know you love him as a player. Lol. Sometimes you have to break your own rules.

Dray at is all the way up to 7.3k. Wow. He is producing but that’s a no for me at that price.

• tmarohl

Dray was a no for me at 4800. If I lose because Dray gets 6 steals and 3 blocks but doesn’t score a basket, so be it.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I think I already built about 10 for tomorrow and it is scary how much we are thinking alike. Might need to pivot now.

I’m trying to win a few entries for $15 PGA event. It’s only a dollar entry. So far I only have 1. I would love to get a few more.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Not sure you will be able to fill a 50 person without extensive advertising. I suggest you do what Unico10 did when he was so generous. Do something like 250, 150, 100 to first, second and third, on top of whatever they would get from the entry fees. I would hate that it didn’t fill and gets cancelled.

I was gonna spam the thread a few times tomorrow. I know Sleazy said 500 to first but if he doesn’t mind having to PayPal 2 other people also I’m fine with either option.

• tmarohl

Source: Los Angeles Lakers’ Anthony Davis ‘very likely’ will miss Monday’s game with Achilles injury ESPN

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Dray was a no for me at 4800. If I lose because Dray gets 6 steals and 3 blocks but doesn’t score a basket, so be it.

C’mon now. It was 4 blocks, and you left out the 15 assists and 6 rebounds.

54.7 FD pts for $6.7k was good value.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

C’mon now. It was 4 blocks, and you left out the 15 assists and 6 rebounds.

54.7 FD pts for $6.7k was good value.

Not sustainable, especially when it is not a TV game. Besides, you know I think Dray sucks and is the most overpaid, and most over rated player in the league :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).