7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 233
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Not sustainable, especially when it is not a TV game.

He had 15 assists the previous game, too.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I see DK has Boogie priced correctly. Still free on FD

Tomorrow may be the Wall game we’ve been waiting for. Might push for 35 minutes. At least that’s what I’m telling myself lol.

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

He had 15 assists the previous game, too.

He doesn’t shoot. He passes on open lay ups. Once in awhile he will hit a 3 point shot. With that said, you don’t play him for his points scored. You play him for blocks, steals, and assist. It’s not unreasonable to think he can’t get you a min of 15 points on bleals alone. 7.3k is just too much for me. His form has been very good of late. I’d feel much better at sub 6k.

• emoney1214

Unless something major happen, have to think boogie and drummond soak up a ton of ownership on fd.

• miggs6876

@ImADonk11 said...

Tomorrow may be the Wall game we’ve been waiting for. Might push for 35 minutes. At least that’s what I’m telling myself lol.

I had Boogie plugged in but then I saw Drummond’s price. Both are fantastic plays on FD. Wish I could just lock both of them in a single lu.

• miggs6876

@emoney1214 said...

Unless something major happen, have to think boogie and drummond soak up a ton of ownership on fd.

There are a few decent pivots but it’s difficult to get off them.

Hayward seems like a nice price at 7.6k.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

I watched some of the Wiz game today. It was truly one of the most pathetic games I’ve seen from them and that is saying a lot. I’m not sure how this goes but I do know they should be motivated (or I hope so) and they absolutely can’t lose to the bulls right now the way things are. Russ might play (Sat the whole 4th today) but either way I see Beal playing 40-42 minutes. DK 9k yes please. I have a feeling the trade talks may heat up if things get any worse. Beal basically called out his teammates in his presser and said they have no dog in them and need to man up. I mean outside of Russ this is a G league team and I can only imagine how annoyed Beal and Russ are. I know I’ve said this before about Bertans but he looks truly terrible. So slow and awkward and can’t even hit 3s anymore. Rui shows flashes but for the most part he is kind of a stand around dude. Len/Rolo/Mo is a complete mess and none of them seemingly want to take charge in the front court. I think Len was still drunk out there today. He played one rotation and wasn’t sniffing the court again. Mo has had moments but he gets lost out there too much. Rolo is well Rolo. Deni is terrible when Russ and Beal are out there, I think he’s intimidated. This is a two man team if I’ve ever seen one. I usual set a rule Max one of Beal or Russ but if this team plays a wire to wire game they can both get there. If Russ is out tomorrow, Beal will score 45-60 real points tomorrow. Cliffs: play Beal if you want a guy who just went off on his teammates and is sick and tired of losing, who will play 38-42 minutes, and likely score 40-50 real points. Also, the wiz give guard the 3 like they are allergic so this is a prime Lavigne spot as well.

• miggs6876

@ImADonk11 said...

I watched some of the Wiz game today. It was truly one of the most pathetic games I’ve seen from them and that is saying a lot. I’m not sure how this goes but I do know they should be motivated (or I hope so) and they absolutely can’t lose to the bulls right now the way things are. Russ might play (Sat the whole 4th today) but either way I see Beal playing 40-42 minutes. DK 9k yes please. I have a feeling the trade talks may heat up if things get any worse. Beal basically called out his teammates in his presser and said they have no dog in them and need to man up. I mean outside of Russ this is a G league team and I can only imagine how annoyed Beal and Russ are. I know I’ve said this before about Bertans but he looks truly terrible. So slow and awkward and can’t even hit 3s anymore. Rui shows flashes but for the most part he is kind of a stand around dude. Len/Rolo/Mo is a complete mess and none of them seemingly want to take charge in the front court. I think Len was still drunk out there today. He played one rotation and wasn’t sniffing the court again. Mo has had moments but he gets lost out there too much. Rolo is well Rolo. Deni is terrible when Russ and Beal are out there, I think he’s intimidated. This is a two man team if I’ve ever seen one. I usual set a rule Max one of Beal or Russ but if this team plays a wire to wire game they can both get there. If Russ is out tomorrow, Beal will score 45-60 real points tomorrow. Cliffs: play Beal if you want a guy who just went off on his teammates and is sick and tired of losing, who will play 38-42 minutes, and likely score 40-50 real points. Also, the wiz give guard the 3 like they are allergic so this is a prime Lavigne spot as well.

Nice breakdown. I certainly have interest in the game. Makes my reconsider some things. I like Levine at 8.8k on FD. I want to spend up for Luka so that doesn’t leave me room for Beal. Love the Chicago value. If Russ plays that will diminish Beal’s chances of smashing. Lots to consider. Still early to sort things out.

• jfitzgan

Roby and muscala out. Big AL gonna get more than 30 minutes tonight?

• IT4MVP

Off topic sorry but did anyone play the Dr. Disrespect 2X championship duel on FD? Supposed to double your winnings if rostered a player with 2td scores. Only got my regular payout. This something where bonus payouts like such sometimes take a little longer to come through???

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I was gonna spam the thread a few times tomorrow. I know Sleazy said 500 to first but if he doesn’t mind having to PayPal 2 other people also I’m fine with either option.

Winner take all

• got9forya

WOW PF is straight DooDoo on FD lol. I am not paying up for Dray except maybe in 1 I need to find Values here somewhere and hopefulyl can get back to yall and see what I find. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I like Boucher against Mem because of his recent output and not sure if Mem is really a top 5 against the PF.

• BiGtIGeRs

I was able to fit abc, Doncic and curry

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Report: Anthony Davis (Achilles) unlikely to play Monday. https://t.co/cmyeHh3e95

• factorial89

dkings has a 1.5knba contest with an entry fee of 1 penny.top 100 get 15 bucks each.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Special edition of the Forum contest today! $500 bonus prize to 1st! Get in there!

The Sleazygreazy Challenge

League link

• Pierce85

Harrell night ?

• got9forya

@theIrrigator said...

Special edition of the Forum contest today! $500 bonus prize to 1st! Get in there!

League link

Thank you for the invite. This is the first time i accepted bc I had know idea who Kurve was lol. Good luck all.

• Helpabrotherout

@got9forya said...

WOW PF is straight DooDoo on FD lol. I am not paying up for Dray except maybe in 1 I need to find Values here somewhere and hopefulyl can get back to yall and see what I find. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I like Boucher against Mem because of his recent output and not sure if Mem is really a top 5 against the PF.

Lmaoo true true. No drayyyyy..
    Maybe Patrick willams from Chi

• miggs6876

@got9forya said...

Not sure Boucher will get a lot of run with Jval out there. He’s too big for him. I’d trend lightly.

• Helpabrotherout

@got9forya said...

Thank you for the invite. This is the first time i accepted bc I had know idea who Kurve was lol. Good luck all.

Is this challenge only for DK??

• Alvance83

@theIrrigator said...

League link

I had no idea there was a rg league for
    Nba. Always play in bifs happy meal in nfl, about time I start donating to the nba crew too

• miggs6876

@Helpabrotherout said...

Lmaoo true true. No drayyyyy..
    Maybe Patrick willams from Chi

Kleber if he starts too.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Helpabrotherout said...

Is this challenge only for DK??

Yep DK only

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@got9forya said...

No problem. Now you know. Easy money lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).