7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 233
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Alvance83 said...

I had no idea there was a rg league for
    Nba. Always play in bifs happy meal in nfl, about time I start donating to the nba crew too

Welcome to the party!

• dominicanpapi

Playing Patrick Williams and Kuzma at the PF spot on FD would be ballsy.

• emnj69

joker going to

• Alvance83

Not a revenge guy but jval gotta be mad about getting shipped out mid season of championship run. Not sure if he will get enough minutes but I’m thinking baynes may get some run tonight, he is only guy with big enough body to match up against jval. I will have too much of the the big guys from this game

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Special edition of the Forum contest today! $500 bonus prize to 1st! Get in there!

The Sleazygreazy Challenge

League link

Thanks to SleazyGreazy for his generosity after being a big winner. Everyone get in this. $1 to enter, 50 total entrants, with a bonus prize to first place of $500 from Sleazy. Last I checked there were 23 spots still available.

• feekdogg

Siakim vs. Memphis. Yes? No? Maybe?

• CharlieDontSurf

@tmarohl said...

Thanks to SleazyGreazy for his generosity after being a big winner. Everyone get in this. $1 to enter, 50 total entrants, with a bonus prize to first place of $500 from Sleazy. Last I checked there were 23 spots still available.

10 spots left.

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

I grabbed a spot. Haven’t played on DK in a long time though.

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

Siakim vs. Memphis. Yes? No? Maybe?

Not sure I want to pay $9300 for him on FD. Lebron appears to want to win the MVP this year, so is going all out in the regular season. Tonight most likely without AD, if paying up at SF, I probably pay $1500 more and get up to Lebron. Also like Hayward at 7.6, and some cheaper options like Valentine and Cam Johnson.

Better question might be is Boucher in play against Memphis at PF for $5900?

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Damn I missed it. Was busy with other stuff.
    ~

• Tribefan18

Stack washington and Chicago and call it a day. Bulls are too cheap for this match-up. I also love middleton.

• Bornsupreme

I watched that game. Charlotte was laughing in 1st half! Wide open non contested layups!! Spot on post!! :(

• got9forya

Welp Going 3 Centers today. Seems like a easy way to fit higher more efficient PGs in the Point Guard position and one SF?PF Slot so Pretty much my team on DK will be centers and PGs lol NOT in The Board League but in my the tournament lol. Any thoughts how this may work out

• jdtrey

@ifthethunder said...

~

25 man usually doesn’t fill until after noon – 50 man filled by 835 thanks to Sleazy’s generosity haha

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

25 man usually doesn’t fill until after noon – 50 man filled by 835 thanks to Sleazy’s generosity haha

Dang I should of made it bigger

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

1035 where I am JDtrey!

• marker0357

@tmarohl said...

Damn. Missed it. Good Luck to all and special thanks to Sleazygreazy.

• ifthethunder

@jdtrey said...

“Missed it by that much!” as the great Agent 86 once said.
    ~

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

1035 where I am JDtrey!

Yea I should’ve qualified that with pdt or on the west coast haha

You thinking Middleton game? Or Jrue?

• IT4MVP

@ifthethunder said...

~

Damn I missed it too

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Not sure I want to pay $9300 for him on FD. Lebron appears to want to win the MVP this year, so is going all out in the regular season. Tonight most likely without AD, if paying up at SF, I probably pay $1500 more and get up to Lebron. Also like Hayward at 7.6, and some cheaper options like Valentine and Cam Johnson.

Better question might be is Boucher in play against Memphis at PF for $5900?

I’m pretty interested in playing LeBron James too. But an alternative in tiers to James is Stephen Curry
    ~

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Yea I should’ve qualified that with pdt or on the west coast haha

You thinking Middleton game? Or Jrue?

Jrue

• IT4MVP

How do I get answers to why I didn’t get my winnings doubled for having Gronk score 2 tds last night in the FD Dr Disrespect 2X entry??

• tmarohl

Did anyone who opted into the BigTreyPayday on DK on Friday get their contest invite yet?

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Did anyone who opted into the BigTreyPayday on DK on Friday get their contest invite yet?

I opted in and have not seen a notification yet. I have seen these take some time before.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).