7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) — T: 233
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

With lauri out, can officially stack the bulls! Beal run back🔥

• Packapunch

@tmarohl said...

Did anyone who opted into the BigTreyPayday on DK on Friday get their contest invite yet?

Yes, they sent an email this morning saying I will be entered in a $100K contest that will take place on Wednesday 2/10/2021.

• got9forya

I just got their email and it stated that I will be entered for the 2/10 contest after they adjust the prices on 2/9. You should also of received the email for the Big Try Payday. My email came actually at 10:45 AM EST

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Devonte’ Graham (groin) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/aujW8RlWxK

• tmarohl

@got9forya said...

I just got their email and it stated that I will be entered for the 2/10 contest after they adjust the prices on 2/9. You should also of received the email for the Big Try Payday. My email came actually at 10:45 AM EST

Thanks, I got the email as well at 9:25 central time.

• got9forya

Is 3 CHI players to many. I mean they are going against the fastest paced team right now with injuries on their team. I see this game high scoring and staying close. I watched the game yesterday between WAS and CHA. Not sure how their new rotation will be today for WA but it seems like the only player who really wants to win is Beal. Well and Westy but I doubt he plays tonight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Missed the contest…. thanks anyway Sleazy…

Not making lineups yet, but tough day to SE…. may just go for it in the big $4

• feekdogg

@got9forya said...

Is 3 CHI players to many. I mean they are going against the fastest paced team right now with injuries on their team. I see this game high scoring and staying close. I watched the game yesterday between WAS and CHA. Not sure how their new rotation will be today for WA but it seems like the only player who really wants to win is Beal. Well and Westy but I doubt he plays tonight.

RoLo revenge?
    All I know is I’m never playing Alex Len again.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I keep landing on both Derrick White and Rudy Gay.
    Because, you know, the Spurs are the Loyola Marymount of the NBA I guess…

• got9forya

@feekdogg said...

RoLo revenge?
    All I know is I’m never playing Alex Len again.

You aren’t lying lol. He burnt be bad in FD and DK. He is now banned for life. I can see young hurting the Wiz on the inside. Rolo is Rolo but I never liked his Sideshow Bob looking A**. I am looking at Valentine, Williams and Young in a few. I did play Lavine is a couple as I watched the game yesterday and I can see a G league team giving WAS a run for their money.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

John Wall (rest) listed out Monday. https://t.co/m9ig3fzcXn

Missed contest wow.. Big-Boy slate tonight now.. $4, 500K slate. Love CHA over HOU and points put up. Ball-Fever & Cousins show. Feel like I actually have to pass on Curry & Dray at 10.3 and 6800.

• dominicanpapi

Houston’s defense is tough but they’re missing all of these guys it makes me like Ball even more now.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

Missed contest wow.. Big-Boy slate tonight now.. $4, 500K slate. Love CHA over HOU and points put up. Ball-Fever & Cousins show.

Took Charlotte straight up at +145 before the news on Wall and Gordon.
    Feeling like a genius…until the fourth quarter of the game and reality sets in.

On a good note, David Nwaba just dropped my Derrick White ownership.
    Still on Gay though….

• monarch

Is this MPJ szn?

Really like the EG spot vs the Hornets. THT-mania! Rui is sneaky vs more popular CHI players that he is better than. Probably will be a 7k player before too long.

• wmudude24

So much value every night it seems with all the sit outs.

Makes it tough to go balanced. I try to build at least one balanced lineup a day (i only usually play 3 or 4) and I always wind up hating it and scrapping it.

• monarch

Also I will keep playing Derrick White. He will register a 50 spot and then get priced up to where his teammates are before long. He has been playing poorly and returning value.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Is this MPJ szn?

Really like the EG spot vs the Hornets. THT-mania! Rui is sneaky vs more popular CHI players that he is better than. Probably will be a 7k player before too long.

EG is OUT.

• deepfat

Dropping like flies today. Stars and scrubs it is

• realphipps

Will Jaesean run backup PG duties? I’m kinda interested in him as a one-off on both sites.

• jfitzgan

10 years of playing dfs. Never seen anything like this season between covid/load management . I feel silly for complaining about the things I use to complain about. This is nuts.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

EG is OUT.

Wow.

Sterling Brown SZN!@#$$$$

• monarch

@realphipps said...

Will Jaesean run backup PG duties? I’m kinda interested in him as a one-off on both sites.

He looks like a good play

• frugal

It’s stack WAS/CHI all night.

Other interesting spots…

HOU vs CHA looks like a solid target.

Which DAL team is going to show up tonight? There’s a chance this game ends up being far closer than it deserves to be.

JVal’s minutes going to be closer to 28? Could smash.

Shai and Horford in play along with Lebron.

• Mr_tjRoto

Would neato be neato, or monte morris

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).