• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at Milwaukee ( 4 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Miami ( 7 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 184.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

oh ffs refs. How can you call so many damn fouls with one second left. So stupid. Wasn’t even a foul. You talked about looking like a fix.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Well… decided to go with 5 players from the last game in cash, so the night is young.

BUT

Yesterday went into a meeting, decided not to take a bathroom break to check news… felt really good about my LU, had been debating Kyrie or Rose all morning, but since Love was playing I had no doubts… well you know how the story ended!
    So today, I am like… you never know, can’t stop being connected… someone may be sore or break a nail… I get the update from Jason bleeping Kidd not starting Monroe and I switch him out for Gobert….

It may not be horrible if Gobert has a decent 4th quarter, but right now is a 30pts swing.
    WTF!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

best damn lineup has 4 players in this game and IT being my worst. Jesus christ its all rigged.

• roach62

pluses tonight- Monroe + Carmelo destroyed value…Turner right at value..Porzingis (FD for me) came back strong to make value…

now if Bucs/Celts go into OT…maybe IT3 can at least creep closer to slavage something; as well as the extra Turner/Monroe bonus

negatives- fell for the Mayo starting nutshot on both FD and DK…and Neto isnt too terrible on DK, only 5 points below value which isnt that bad considering hes barely played do to fouls

• Vitruvian_Man

Wtf happened at the end of Celtics-Bucks, foul with .1 seconds left, really???

• rebkell

@slpanthers24 said...

oh ffs refs. How can you call so many damn fouls with one second left. So stupid. Wasn’t even a foul. You talked about looking like a fix.

What wasn’t a foul, they were both blatant fouls, can’t believe Bradley fouled, but Bayless I believe anything.he does.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Vitruvian_Man said...

Wtf happened at the end of Celtics-Bucks, foul with .1 seconds left, really???

two fouls with 1 second left with .4 coming off the clock between the two.

• TheWeeIceMan

Neto with like half the minutes that he gets when Burke is in. You can’t make this crap up.

• inarodgersitrust

One of those nights where literally every one of my guys doesn’t hit value, some not even close.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #5

RG Tiered Ranking

My core all day was Wall, Melo and Monroe. Thanks Kidd!

• TheWeeIceMan

Shoutout to the experts for the Neto and Zeller plays.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@rebkell said...

What wasn’t a foul, they were both blatant fouls, can’t believe Bradley fouled, but Bayless I believe anything.he does.

blatant my ass.

• rebkell

@slpanthers24 said...

two fouls with 1 second left with .4 coming off the clock between the two.

yeah, Bayless fouled before they even inbounded the ball, just shoved Olynk out of bounds before it touched anybody.

makes both free throws and and Milwaukee takes it out in the front court, inbounds to Middleton and he’s gonna take a wild shot and Bradley whacks him across the arms, time was about right. total mental collapse on both teams.

• Csquared1987

Big night for me so far if Neto and Hood finish strong could win a ticket into the Super Baller tomorrow night

• zpa1989

so neto flopped and wall did more than his “projections” suggested he would. how about that.

• Anton83

Favors might just hit value

• nickrock23

Well, we learned that Calderon’s floor is 14

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

gorbert parsons and williams have had the same amount of points for over a quarter.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

keep firing parsons williams. Dallas sucks. Parsons now a turnover and 5th foul so he is -1 last 13 minutes. I suck at this big time.

• Earabtor79

@Epignosis said...

The Bible?

Leviticus 19:27- Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

In other words, do not fade The Beard.

Only 8.80% owned in dk double up

• Dgogal7

Anyone else seem to think they do better not listening to the so called “experts”. Lol.

• roach62

hoping for a quick blowout of Houston by half…somewhat limiting Curry/Klay/Bear…while Dray/Barbosa/Iggy get run lol

• Bando28

@Dgogal7 said...

Anyone else seem to think they do better not listening to the so called “experts”. Lol.

I’ve started building lineups prior to looking at any expert opinion and only checking afterwards to make sure i did not overlook anything.

• dangerb407

Need OT in Dallas/Utah to salvage some points from Favors and Deron

• Csquared1987

I’m watching the Jazz/Mav game and Neto would’ve easily hit value, but he’s way too small to handle D Williams. Guess none of us took that into consideration… Literally everytime they go on the defensive end they isolate him and dwill and he just bullies him until he scores or a foul gets called

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).