• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at Milwaukee ( 4 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Miami ( 7 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 184.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Went from winning 300 to winning 750 in the last 90 seconds.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

i hate fadetoblack, he’s the only reason I didn’t win the live finals qualifier:

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14656/contests/14656-22570752/entries/411735261/scoring?entry=411037464

• Brandon684

Cashed with 302.5 and Neto as my punt. I knew I should have faded Middleton for Beal and then I could have faded Neto for Felton and got higher up the leader board. Oh well, big slate set for tomorrow and already have my GPP lineups set…barring injuries and rest.

• slick5000

cash line for double ups on DK, if anyone knows? Thx

• stats99tuff

I remember when me in another grinder had bogut recently.. Where are you? Do you see this ish.. Smh

• txdave41

Yay, another losing night for me. I forgot what winning feels like. Had a slim damn chance of winning 2 dollars, yes 2 WHOLE dollars but got kicked out again in the last minute. Big thanks to the rotogrinders show for steering me away from all the good plays tonite.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@slick5000 said...

cash line for double ups on DK, if anyone knows? Thx

259 in the $50

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@txdave41 said...

Yay, another losing night for me. I forgot what winning feels like. Had a slim damn chance of winning 2 dollars, yes 2 WHOLE dollars but got kicked out again in the last minute. Big thanks to the rotogrinders show for steering me away from all the good plays tonite.

figure it out for yourself, why are you relying on the shows to give you picks??

• dakimbell

Lol.. Always got a case of the sour grapes dont you

• slick5000

thx, i usually just play the dollar double ups.

• rome9bc

I was high on Bogut tonight and he went off nice.

• dakimbell

You are always whining about something.. Take a look at your recent comments man.. Maybe a different outlook would be beneficial?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

how did you pick bogut going off? good dvp? increased minutes?

Figured he would play big minutes to deal with howard, did not see them going to draymond at the 5 and letting dwight dominate down low. Had a good game with huge minutes the last time these 2 teams played.

Saw the 29 munutes and 13/11 coming, the 9 steals/blocks was a huge bonus that saved my night after the neto/zeller disasters.

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

I had Bogut in 90% of lineups tonight for good reason – his 1 game this year against Dwight Howard was for 36 minutes, it stuck out like crazy in the game logs. Just a little research that optimizers and cheating methods won’t tell you.

• kobe23

missed the cash line by less than 1 point despite all those massive duds. tilting so hard right now. i better double up tomorrow.

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@walkoff9 said...

Figured he would play big minutes to deal with howard, did not see them going to draymond at the 5 and letting dwight dominate down low.

Saw the 29 munutes and 13/11 coming, the 9 steals/blocks was a huge bonus that saved my night after the neto/zeller disasters.

excellent work…Bogut also made the rest of my lineups easier to build where I didn’t need to reach for garbage like Neto and could still get a Curry or Harden in there

• viciousphilpy

Oh haha I haven’t thought about Zeller in hours! I watch my score during class always, Zeller was bound to be a disaster. I guess you needed a ton of space for what you wanted?

I’m sure your score still beat mine and my worst was Dragic. Everyone else got over 30, most got over 40, including Beal, Melo, and Hood.

• GETMONEYY43

@txdave41 said...

i swear to god my roi has went up by 10% when i stopped reading this forum before games and listening to “EXPERTS” picks

• Csquared1987

5 points away from winning a seat in the super baller tonight smh…

• viciousphilpy

And for those of you who think there’s some miraculous and strange formula for pricing on DK, check it… it’s very simple… they use only one thing: Ownership.

That’s it. Nothing more. Zeller’s price WILL go up now.

• viciousphilpy

@GETMONEYY43 said...

i swear to god my roi has went up by 10% when i stopped reading this forum before games and listening to “EXPERTS” picks

This is the truth. They just convolute your thought process and make you second guess yourself.

I have also gone to picking ONE lineup. Don’t convolute your thought process.

• ScofieldReturns

wow…winner of the shot pretty much faded hou/gsw…only played bogut

yeah, never would’ve done that. klay looked way too nice and i had to fit in at least one of curry/draymond/harden

• Csquared1987

Sheesh that fadetoblack dude took down the shot, layup, monster, every big tourney on Fanduel

• chunkybangles

@GETMONEYY43 said...

Ditto, was on a horrendous streak a little over a week ago. Couldn’t seem to do anything right and I basically lost faith in my strategy and relied heavily on the “expert’ advice. Stepped back into the numbers and gut feelings based on matchups/streaks etc and over the past eight days I turned my dwindling $200 bankroll into over $1600 after tonight on just 50/50’s and double ups. Its been a pretty streaky season the past few months and its easy to adopt bad habits but eventually your luck will change and sometimes its best just to take a break for a night or two and start fresh again. Also the allstar break is coming up soon so that should provide an opportunity to start fresh the 2nd half of the season.

• notmyfault

@Csquared1987 said...

Sheesh that fadetoblack dude took down the shot, layup, monster, every big tourney on Fanduel

I always see Fadetoblack taking tourneys with lineup trains.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).