• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Orlando ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@draped said...

just hit the aaron Gordon off button and it will show you differential in the bottom table. and it shows overall without him in the top table.

I had the Magic starting five “ON” (green text) and Gordon “OFF” (red text)- that’s how I got my numbers.

• whitemamba86

@billholler said...

I will have a little Gobert but not much. I was just pointing out the fact that whitemamba was doing whitemamba things and throwing out misinformation.

why u always being so rude go get a life. all u do is bash on people . dude grabbed 10 offenses rebound wont happen again. played 41 mins wont happen again on a b2b today. and u still have a cowboys guy humping another man grow up

• erizos17

@billholler said...

I drank the Carter-Williams kool aid last night. Painful.

Not a mistake. Painful for sure but not a bad play by any means

• draped

@Epignosis said...

I had the Magic starting five “ON” (green text) and Gordon “OFF” (red text)- that’s how I got my numbers.

so that would be giving you the numbers for when all 5 are playing together. IMO its better to just say when aaron Gordon is off what is everyone’s numbers so you can get a better sense of the game instead of just when those 5 are together (bc they wont all be on the court for the whole game) if that makes sense.

just my opinion on how to use it though.

EDIT: another point, I think that the purpose of the ‘on’ buttons is if you want to see how players interact on the floor together. perhaps a bench guy is entering the starting lineup and you want to see how he plays with the PG, so you swap them to both be ‘on’ and then run the query.

• JRite2003

@hobbes2d said...

Carlisle is dope.

I think I’m the only person living in Dallas that disagrees with the way Carlisle is coaching this team

• billholler

@whitemamba86 said...

why u always being so rude go get a life. all u do is bash on people . dude grabbed 10 offenses rebound wont happen again. played 41 mins wont happen again on a b2b today. and u still have a cowboys guy humping another man grow up

Gobert was at 8x value in that game before OT. Just pointing out facts instead of spewing false information.

Tell us who you are playing so we know whether or not you disappear for a week or two after tonight.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@draped said...

so that would be giving you the numbers for when all 5 are playing together. IMO its better to just say when aaron Gordon is off what is everyone’s numbers so you can get a better sense of the game instead of just when those 5 are together (bc they wont all be on the court for the whole game) if that makes sense.

just my opinion on how to use it though.

Ah- so we both have correct information, just different contexts. Thanks for the tip!

• whitemamba86

@JRite2003 said...

I think I’m the only person living in Dallas that disagrees with the way Carlisle is coaching this team

that team isnt good. dirk is to old like deron. barnes was a bad spend. wes is decent. and everyone else is bad but i do like j anderson he hustles.

• erizos17

@whitemamba86 said...

Why would you think he cant grab 10 offensive rebounds against Dallas????? I’m not saying he will definitely but to say it wont happen again doesnt sound too smart. No offense

• whitemamba86

@billholler said...

Gobert was at 8x value in that game before OT. Just pointing out facts instead of spewing false information.

Tell us who you are playing so we know whether or not you disappear for a week or two after tonight.

its called working maybe u should try it. stop being a troll . everytime i come on here all u do is bash people

• hobbes2d

@JRite2003 said...

I do think they need to play the kids more.

• billholler

@whitemamba86 said...

that team isnt good. dirk is to old like deron. barnes was a bad spend. wes is decent. and everyone else is bad but i do like j anderson he hustles.

Don’t forget they have paid Bogut roughly $440,000 for each game he has played this season.

• hobbes2d

@whitemamba86 said...

Right but that’s not the coach’s fault. The Mavs would get blown out every night if they had like Mike Brown coaching them.

• whitemamba86

@erizos17 said...

Why would you think he cant grab 10 offensive rebounds against Dallas????? I’m not saying he will definitely but to say it wont happen again doesnt sound too smart. No offense

thats the 1st time in his career he has had 10 or more offense rebounds lol. plus favors is back. hes on a b2b but what do i know go ahead and go play him. ill be playing cody zeller tonight vs the worst rebounding team in the last 7 games.

• billholler

@billholler said...

Don’t forget they have paid Bogut roughly $440,000 for each game he has played this season.

I have nothing better to do right now….Dallas has paid Bogut $151,000 for every point he has scored this season.

• billholler

@whitemamba86 said...

everytime i come on here all u do is bash people

If pointing out that someone is posting misinformation is considered bashing, so be it.

• biged263835

@billholler said...

Has anyone ever won a GPP while using a guy that has a hyphen in his last name?

Finney-Smith helped take down a GPP earlier this year

• billholler

@whitemamba86 said...

thats the 1st time in his career he has had 10 or more offense rebounds lol. plus favors is back. hes on a b2b but what do i know go ahead and go play him. ill be playing cody zeller tonight vs the worst rebounding team in the last 7 games.

Definitely not the 1st time he had 10 offensive rebounds and Favors played 26 minutes in that game.

• Lathum

Fading Elf tonight which means he will go for 50 FD points.

This may be a dumb question, but has there been actual confirmation the Big 3 are all sitting tonight?

• JRite2003

As of right now, news is that Dallas will be starting Barnes at PF and Dirk at C….. give me ALL THE GOBERT!

• billholler

@Lathum said...

This may be a dumb question, but has there been actual confirmation the Big 3 are all sitting tonight?

Not yet which is why the 4 point play is only half full with 3 hours til tip off.

• moped_jones

@billholler said...

I drank the Carter-Williams kool aid last night. Painful.

The only LU’s I didn’t win in last night were the ones with him.

• draped

@biged263835 said...

Finney-Smith helped take down a GPP earlier this year

ya on 12/12. MKG did on 12/23. KCP did on 1/1 and 12/17. KAT did on 12/11, 12/17, and 12/19, 12/26, aminu on 1/5

those are just a few from that time span.

EDIT: just realized he said last name so I guess KAT and aminu don’t count.

• erizos17

@whitemamba86 said...

I never said i’ll play Gobert. I’ll have some exposure to him just like i will to Horford Vucevic Zeller and Adams who i think may be the play of the day by the way. No reason why just a gut feeling. Also 5 offensive rebounds instead of 10 i’ll have absolutely no problem with

• JRite2003

@Lathum said...

Fading Elf tonight which means he will go for 50 FD points.

We won’t know for sure until AFTER lock.. which is why I will probably be doing the majority of my lineups on yahoo. So far, it looks like Cleveland will be suiting up 8 guys tonight

PROJECTED LINEUP

Starters
    J. McRae SG
    D. Liggins SG
    R. Jefferson SF/PF
    T. Thompson C
    C. Frye PF/C

Bench
    K. Korver SG/SF
    J. Jones SG
    K. Felder PG

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).