• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Orlando ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Jordan3329

Thoughts on korver now?

• draped

@thebimonster said...

Can someone post the Cleveland resting their big 3 link? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

theres no official news on it. Lue said after the game that he is ‘probably’ going to rest the big 3. I think he also said LeBron was doubtful.

• dopeismarcus

@thebimonster said...

Can someone post the Cleveland resting their big 3 link? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

basketballmonster.com

• yanks250125

Does that mean Korver takes 20 shots?

• MPDR1983

I would like to give a big thank to Kyle Lowry for fuc%ing up my entire LU last night. Could if won so much more but instead I walk away with 6 bucks!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

If playing DK tonight start your lineup with Gobert…crushing the mavs ty, should be an easy 40-45 DK points…avg 46 in three games ty..

• yanks250125

Ibaka is going to be like 75% owned on FD lol

• 7klub06

•Utah/Boston/Cleveland all on back to backs.
    •”(player-popup)Gordon Hayward”:/players/gordon-hayward-1239 and Hill sat most of the 4th quarter last night. With this, I take it Gordon should play the whole game vs Dallas? Also seeing that this is a slow game, would it be just safe to stay away from it?
    •Players to pass Yogi, Horford?
    •Payton, Fournier, Ersan, Ariza, will they continue to stay consistent?
    •”(player-popup)Clint Capela”:/players/clint-capela-18610 $6k on DK 👀, hell naw overpriced with his non freethrow shooting self
    •Are the Cavs really gonna rest the big 3 or just adjust their minutes tonight?

• thebimonster

@yanks250125 said...

Ibaka is going to be like 75% owned on FD lol

Highly doubt that with such good low priced options- Kaminsky, Marvin, Aminu, Frye with no big 3, Favors

• vucdores1

I like Batum tonight. I figure Beverly will be on Kemba. That leaves Harden to guard Batum in a pace up game. I think it’s a ceiling game for him.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Despite having a solid 2017 so far, this week has been absolutely brutal to me. Injury after injury has eradicated what gains I made last week. I’ve been through cold streaks before, so I’m not bothered by that, but it is no less discouraging to invest in the research, feel you’ve gotten it right, and then watch another circus of rolled ankles and sprained thumbs.

I have to attend a dinner tonight, so I’m thinking I’ll drop ten bucks, stack the Magic, and call it a day.

• Jordan3329

Vucevic basically a lock with embiid out right?

• clrockny24

tell me about it I lost 50 cents on Tuesday in the casual quarter arcade

• monarch

@vucdores1 said...

I like Batum tonight. I figure Beverly will be on Kemba. That leaves Harden to guard Batum in a pace up game. I think it’s a ceiling game for him.

Harden will be on MKG

• KillaChap

@thebimonster said...

It’s being reported pretty much everywhere I’ve seen so far today. Check Rotoworld, most recently the blurb about Derrick Williams.

• frugal

Had I rostered Will Barton rather than Tim Hardaway Jr, I would’ve won $500 rather than $30 in the main $1 tournament. Still very, very happy with the night I had last night. Tonight’s slate look’s like hot garbage right now. I hate targeting teams against the Jazz and Mavs which largely eliminates that game, Cavs without the big 3 is a dumpster fire perhaps opening some value but largely taking the Thunder out of the picture, which turns this largely into a 3 game slate for me.

• KillaChap

Felder’s usage is insane without the weak 3 on the floor, I wonder if that will change with Korver?

• KillaChap

@frugal said...

Had I rostered Will Barton rather than Tim Hardaway Jr, I would’ve won $500 rather than $30 in the main $1 tournament. Still very, very happy with the night I had last night. Tonight’s slate look’s like hot garbage right now. I hate targeting teams against the Jazz and Mavs which largely eliminates that game, Cavs without the big 3 is a dumpster fire perhaps opening some value but largely taking the Thunder out of the picture, which turns this largely into a 3 game slate for me.

I agree on the Mavs/UTA game but I keep thinking about this: in a big GPP, with everyone probably ignoring it, would it be crafty to put one LU with some of these guys in there?

• yanks250125

@Jordan3329 said...

Vucevic basically a lock with embiid out right?

Gobert and Plumlee could be options. Gobert in a ultra slow down game though

• draped

@frugal said...

its ok. if the oubre news didn’t come out I would’ve won the 27$ single entry for 1.5k instead I got 15th for 150$. but hey that’s DFS, no sulking allowed. on to today!

• frugal

@KillaChap said...

I agree on the Mavs/UTA game but I keep thinking about this: in a big GPP, with everyone probably ignoring it, would it be crafty to put one LU with some of these guys in there?

I’ve gotta run numbers, but I doubt my spreadsheet will like many if anyone from that game. I realize a few players will still have good games, but I’ve found I do best by focusing purely on the projected performances rather than trying to be sneaky or worrying about ownership percentage. I focus on consistent profitability rather than the boom and bust game of trying to win 1st.

• idooces

@KillaChap said...

I think on a short slate, especially since the CLE/OKC game is FUBAR now, you need to hit on the Mavs/UT game to win a GPP. I like Gobert a ton at first glance, if Bogut is confirmed out. He’s destroyed DAL so far this year.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Assuming Lue follows through with resting the big 3, I’m counting 9 available players for the Cavs tonight..

Guards:
    Liggins, Felder, McRae, Korver

Forwards / Centers
    Thompson, Frye, Jones, Jefferson, Andersen

Andersen hasn’t seen the court since 12/14, the last time the Cavs rested the big 3… and Richard Jefferson has played 30 minutes just 3 times this season

The values pretty much all busted last time, but that game was against Memphis.

I’m seeing huge upside for Felder, McRae, and Frye, but I’m not huge on Korver as he’s not a guy that is going to dominate the ball or dish out a bunch of assists.

They’re probably all tourney-only plays, but I think you should take your chances with one of the guards there (not named Liggins) in most of your tourney lineups.

• frugal

@idooces said...

I think on a short slate, especially since the CLE/OKC game is FUBAR now, you need to hit on the Mavs/UT game to win a GPP. I like Gobert a ton at first glance, if Bogut is confirmed out. He’s destroyed DAL so far this year.

I’ve seen no news that Bogut is questionable, I believe he’s out.

• Hiqhliqht

If the big three is out Felder should get some nice work here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.