• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Orlando ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sholden

So much money lit on fire tonight. However, if one of the Cavs players go off (LeBron, Kyrie, Love) then big money will be made in GPPs (I doubt most people had time to pivot).

• draggin49

Couldn’t cancel fuck the nba
    Full out scramble not even sure if I got the guys out I needed to

• sliceman11

Korver going for 35 lol

• Syzltuth

GL everyone!

• letsampitup

• bhodgman

That… was…. just…. awful.

• KillaChap

I can’t get mad at the Cavs for this one, as much as it sucks for fantasy purposes. This was a genius mind f*ck by Lue to the Thunder.

• beastdog325

The he says 1 or all 3 might not play. I don’t have 50 lineups to cater to every bitch head coaches whims.

• oaktwnraidr

Westy/Love/Kyrie stack….I will hate myself later.

• yorick

Moved some things around and am now rolling with one Harden LU and one with CJ/Batum. SG was tough today. I don’t think you can roster any of the big 3 with confidence. They could get token minutes or the complete opposite. Also 100% TJ McConnell after adjusting ah yeah.

• beare

nba fantasy sucks anymore all day numberous reports cavs big 3 out suddenly there in

• DirkDigglerz

GAMETIME! Let’s go HArdeen

• Manyak

Why r people in here complaining. Yes u had to change ur lineups up last 15 minutes, but this news potentially throws 20% of GPP entries in garbage

• Lathum

This is going to be really interesting to see where it goes.

Do they play a lot of minutes and screw the people who had all the Cleveland value, or do they play sparingly and screw the people who rushed to get them in?

Glad I withdrew most of my lineups, I think I am maturing as a DFS player.

• fildo22

Seems like a bunch of us cancelled entries instead of swapping, curious to know how much FD/DK lost from this last minute thing (although I’m sure they won’t even feel the dent)

• tcmitch1

Was going to swap out some players for LB and Love….. then I said fuck it!!

• jeffreybuckets

Ibaka 60% in the clutch!

• Rahfulz

if i theoretically knew ty lue and he theoretically mentioned the status of the big 3 to me before the media and i theoretically wagered a sizable percent of my net worth on cavs +11, are either of us theoretically liable for jail time? theoretically

• beastdog325

@sliceman11 said...

Korver going for 35 lol

No doubt. Just took him out for Roberson.

• biged263835

Elf 5 percent owned. Plays so much better off the bench, vs a horrendous Philly secondary

• billholler

@Manyak said...

Why r people in here complaining. Yes u had to change ur lineups up last 15 minutes, but this news potentially throws 20% of GPP entries in garbage

150 of mine are dead. If only we had late swap

• Beckhams3Fingers

@BigPod said...

Got Cleveland + 11.5. 🤑🤑

Watch them lose by 12

• djones6273

9 seconds….. I got all of my McRae and Felder out with 9 seconds to spare. Definitely too close for comfort.

• RipCityRings

Was going to take the night off until I saw the big 3 were out, went heavy due to value, then didn’t see they were back in until it was too late to cancel.

Pivoted all my Frye to Saric and Harrell (luckily the same price on FD), but still faded the big 3 aside from 1 Love. Got a lot of Korver, seemed like a decent play either way. Fully expect to lose everything.

• mnsugrinder

Kemba, Dam, harden, illy, ibaka, Gobert. Let’s go!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).