• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Orlando ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sholden

@fildo22 said...

Seems like a bunch of us cancelled entries instead of swapping, curious to know how much FD/DK lost from this last minute thing (although I’m sure they won’t even feel the dent)

You can’t cancel on DK if a contest is full.

• mabrla

Had to panic fade Harden and Westy with the news. Caught it at 6:59 after shoveling for hours. PHEW.

• hardrocker61

had a feeling…so faded most of the cle scrubs. Still fu Lue!!!!!!!!!!!

• draped

i bet watson has insane ownership LOL. i didn’t roster him them hoping he does and then duds.

• DirkDigglerz

Good they announced it before 7 they’re playing at 8 or ya’ll be mad as fuck hahahahaha

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Looking like I probably got Isaiah Thomas super low owned tonight. Giddy up.

• whitemamba86

how many lineups had harden and rwb on dk with all scrubs

• ThatGuy31

Since I never multi entry but was playing around with it tonight in the .25 for future reference is there anyway to clear all lineups and reload all of them out of csv or do you just have to pull one guy out at a time and try to fill the spot (ie McRae at $3000 I couldn’t pivot to WATSON cause he was $3200)? Also when you initially load your lineups can you load them directly into reserved lineup spots or is it easier to create your lineups then load say 50 of them into a contest and edit from within?

• KindGuy

George Hill ruled out. Ouch.

• mabrla

Ended up on Horford for no reason. Yogi. Lmao. Capela without Harden? At least I know Fournier will eat. Payton tell-tale sign.

• Beckhams3Fingers

This is going to get ugly fast.

• Stickman731

Looking at the % – Ibaka will be the bust of the night and I have 100% exposure.

• sholden

I honestly can’t wait to see these ownership percentages tonight tho lmao

• Lathum

Can you imagine the insanity if right before tip he announces they arent playing.

And anyone who thinks the league didn’t step in is crazy

• Ronboogie6

I faded the whole game all day so I still have a shot. But would of been nice to have a couple of those guys. Oh well shit happens

• hardrocker61

@mabrla said...

Had to panic fade Harden and Westy with the news. Caught it at 6:59 after shoveling for hours. PHEW.

I’m not gettin it but why would u fade goatbrook and the beard? Like I said earlier, it don’t matter who’s coverin them two they’re still gonna eat.

• whitemamba86

@draped said...

i bet watson has insane ownership LOL. i didn’t roster him them hoping he does and then duds.

12%

• Manyak

@billholler said...

150 of mine are dead. If only we had late swap

Fuck really? That sucks man. In your case I understand why you’d be mad. That’s BS

• RipCityRings

@elementasrat said...

George Hill ruled out. Ouch.

Christ, wish I had more Hayward.

• hcassidy

Sam Dekker is 24.6% owned in the 4 point play, if that gives you any indication that people payed up for IT2, RWB and Beard(39.5% owned).

• Cocomilk

@hobbes2d said...

This is a good thing ultimately. Harden’s ownership % just dropped big time. Lillard and IT should be lower owned too. Kemba as well. Ibaka won’t be super chalk…less ownership for Batum. I’m speaking of DK at least.

Exactly… I didn’t want any cavs but I’ll take the lower ownership elsewhere and some Roberson shares

• hobbes2d

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Likely. I ended up swapping him out of the 1 LU I had him in.

• KindGuy

Alec Burks gonna win someone a GPP tonight lol

• KillaChap

Dammit. I get burned by George Hill. SOB!!!

• Lathum

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I got Dame and think I am in the same boat. Like Dame a little better tonight, I think he is going to revert to early season form tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).