• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Orlando ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hbomb57

Until I can get a late night swap

I won’t complain playing DFS without it

• BBWC_10

@MPDR1983 said...

welp theres my donation for the night.. fucking crowder went home.. r u kidding me

WTF….Why do I always have the guy that scratches last minute? There goes 37 bucks.

• 7klub06

@ryanjt90 said...

No. Because you all will still play tomorrow.

That prolly is true

• oaktwnraidr

OT in ORL and PHI

• txdave41

Payton, you dope. Could you just once have a good game? Meanwhile, thank you Dario! 40 pts. Wow.

• TheGuth

Man, those boys from Philly are fun to watch. There is no quit in that team at all.

• MPDR1983

give me OT in PHL/ORL!

• BBWC_10

Make that another 19 bucks down….Just noticed Hill was out too. So 4/6 lineups are dead.

• zpa1989

can anyone explain whats happening with korver? i mean he did 34 last night with the big 3 playing should i not expect more than 1 point at the half? huh? wtf?

• jjehoich

Please ORL and Philly go to OT!!! I have Fournier, Covington, Vucevic, and Saric on the same squad. I could be a 50k-ionaire by the end of the night!

• jjehoich

DFS defies logic often. I had a feeling he would shit the bed, hopefully he heats up in the 2nd half

• XxHeisenbergxX

@zpa1989 said...

can anyone explain whats happening with korver? i mean he did 34 last night with the big 3 playing should i not expect more than 1 point at the half? huh? wtf?

Korver is to streaky…he is a crap shoot.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@zpa1989 said...

people get tired, you ever play 2.5 hours of basketball 2 days in a row?

• hardrocker61

Mommy I gotta toofache it hurts it hurts!!

• Lathum

@7klub06 said...

If everyone sends a message to DK about the late night swap, they should have no choice but to bring it back

man some of you are such morons.

I’m sure the .001% of their user base that is here will make a difference.

• MPDR1983

i swear when i read these bullshit articles they post on here they sway my picks and they bust!! im done reading shit on here, picking my own players from now on

• chansing

They could have let this news out at a normal time that he wasn’t even with the team I totally agree with that , it does feel shady

• DirkDigglerz

CRAP DARIO With a Career night nothing you can do about that. Joe Ingles having himself a nice game

• hardrocker61

@Ryazan said...

people get tired, you ever play 2.5 hours of basketball 2 days in a row?

ya I have many times and I just got through workin a 12 hour shift in a warehouse where i’ve worked 13 days in a row for about 1% of what these clowns make so F**K him, the least he could do is try.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@dogplayer said...

Totally disagree. No customers= No business

It will happen. But im not here to debate all of our theories..we all have our opinions. For me its simple..this was a lot of fun no matter if I lost every night at least I always had a horse in the race to keep me entertained. NOW I no longer have that..no late swapped has killed that..so if your out your out. At least in horse racing big jackpot plays such as pick 4 and pick 6 if there is a late scratch u get the post time favorite you just dont get eliminated like you do here.
    This is no longer fun and I already have a job that pays my bills so therefore I can easily walk away. One less customer.

• 7klub06

@Lathum said...

man some of you are such morons.

I’m sure the .001% of their user base that is here will make a difference.

Just a suggestion since everyone is upset with the late scratches and the Cavs stunts.

• chansing

Any of you guys ever cashed out with a zero in your line up ?

• bigwillie20

@zpa1989 said...

Yeah, my single entry on FD everyone I have is doing decent but he is absolutely killing me

• Jpitten

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

It will happen. But im not here to debate all of our theories..we all have our opinions. For me its simple..this was a lot of fun no matter if I lost every night at least I always had a horse in the race to keep me entertained. NOW I no longer have that..no late swapped has killed that..so if your out your out. At least in horse racing big jackpot plays such as pick 4 and pick 6 if there is a late scratch u get the post time favorite you just dont get eliminated like you do here.
    This is no longer fun and I already have a job that pays my bills so therefore I can easily walk away. One less customer.

How do dfs sites benefit from late scratches?

• dragon1952

@7klub06 said...

Just a suggestion since everyone is upset with the late scratches and the Cavs stunts.

Don’t worry…that poster probably doesn’t vote either for the same exact reason :^ /

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).