• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Orlando ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Jpitten

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

They get the rake and you have no shot of you getting your entry fee back..not brain surgery…

But people will play either way so your logic is flawed. Very flawed. Late scratch does not change anything for the profitability of the site. Go back into your nuke shelter

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Joe INGLES FOR ALL THE LATE NIGHT MONIES PLEASE!!!!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Huge win for the Dukies in the best rivalry in sports.. on the way to #6…

• hardrocker61

westy quietly gonna get another 3×2. Amazing.

• draggin49

Dallas gettin ready to ruin plays from the Utah side if this gets more lopsided

• hbomb57

I might cash and I have Kyle Korver and Jerami Grant who has 0

• draggin49

I wonder how low cash line will be in dk $4 gpp

• hardrocker61

not for nothin but anyone know what happened to Powell, does he have a hangnail or a sore tooth?

• hardrocker61

OhOh, swanky comin to life.

• jjehoich

Korver shooting his way out of the dog house!

• dragon1952

@Lathum said...

lol.

I suggest you read the thread about the DFS bill in Oregon and how it could be really bad. The next day I was on the phone with my representative explaining to her why it would hurt the industry and the people who love this as a hobby.

I’m in Oregon too and I think I’d actually breathe a sigh of relief if they banned it. I could actually maybe spend some time outdoors for a change. Of course I’d have to buy boots and other foul weather gear and learn to watch for sneaker waves and risk getting washed out to sea and other sick shit. On second thought, what was that representatives number :^ /

• erizos17

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

It will happen. But im not here to debate all of our theories..we all have our opinions. For me its simple..this was a lot of fun no matter if I lost every night at least I always had a horse in the race to keep me entertained. NOW I no longer have that..no late swapped has killed that..so if your out your out. At least in horse racing big jackpot plays such as pick 4 and pick 6 if there is a late scratch u get the post time favorite you just dont get eliminated like you do here.
    This is no longer fun and I already have a job that pays my bills so therefore I can easily walk away. One less customer.

Yeah sure see you tomorrow

• JimKronlund

Hey Guys,
    I understand a lot of people are really upset and for good reason. I have tried to allow people to vent but its time to keep this thread as it was intended for. If you want to voice your displeasure about late swaps then there is a thread for that here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/dk-removing-late-swap-for-nba-1472872?page=48

Thanks,
    Jim

• oaktwnraidr

Put Love back in geez

• dragon1952

@JimKronlund said...

Hey Guys,
    I understand a lot of people are really upset and for good reason. I have tried to allow people to vent but its time to keep this thread as it was intended for. If you want to voice your displeasure about late swaps then there is a thread for that.
    Thanks,
    Jim

What exactly is it intended for anyway? I mean, you COULD say it’s only for pre-lock discussion. Seriously, anything after lock is just people venting and BS’ing anyway so you really want to place boundaries on what you can and can’t whine about post-lock? :^ /

• Jayygo

I did with Malachi Richardson lol few days ago

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@dragon1952 said...

What exactly is it intended for anyway? I mean, you COULD say it’s only for pre-lock discussion. Seriously, anything after lock is just people venting and BS’ing anyway so you really want to place boundaries on what you can and can’t whine about post-lock? :^ /

I asked him to post that. Yes, these threads are normally just guys venting, but it would be better off being seen in a large thread where the discussion is all about the late swap.

Complaining about so and so sucking is normal. The more momentum a late swap thread has, the more eyes on it. Does that make sense? Nobody reads these threads outside of the regular guys who frequent here.

• hardrocker61

we got us a shootout!

• oaktwnraidr

Live footage of Kevin love

• hardrocker61

@jjehoich said...

Korver shooting his way out of the dog house!

she’s gotta long way to go

• dragon1952

@bhdevault said...

I asked him to post that. Yes, these threads are normally just guys venting, but it would be better off being seen in a large thread where the discussion is all about the late swap.

Complaining about so and so sucking is normal. The more momentum a late swap thread has, the more eyes on it. Does that make sense? Nobody reads these threads outside of the regular guys who frequent here.

That might make sense in theory but seriously, how many even look for a thread like that? Seems to me you could reach a lot more people in a thread like this but whatever.

• BBWC_10

@Lathum said...

You people need some perspective.

He was called back to Texas for what is likely a severe family emergency, but by all means be pissed about your $19 while someone from this mans family is likely dying.

By the way that was 37 Bucks on Crowder and 19 on Hill. My perspective is fine, I know it happens all the time. Not mad at Crowder, Hill at all. I was joking about my luck over 150 guys on the slate tonight and I pick not one but two who are after lock scratches.

• hardrocker61

@dragon1952 said...

I’m in Oregon too and I think I’d actually breathe a sigh of relief if they banned it. I could actually maybe spend some time outdoors for a change. Of course I’d have to buy boots and other foul weather gear and learn to watch for sneaker waves and risk getting washed out to sea and other sick shit. On second thought, what was that representatives number :^ /

Oregonian here, too, well put my friend and funnier than shit too

• Lathum

@dragon1952 said...

ha!

I’m in West Linn. I am ready to build an ark.

You?

• dragon1952

@hardrocker61 said...

Oregonian here, too, well put my friend and funnier than shit too

Yep…a little Oregonian humor that most won’t get ;^ )

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).