• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Orlando ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yanksfan1

Gonna be a stars and scrubs night with the scrubs coming from cleveland

• oaktwnraidr

@gausman7 said...

I don’t personally consider him a lock tonight. I don’t think it’s a bad play, though

Vuc historically dominates philly

• oaktwnraidr

Im torn between Felder and McCrae

• jimmyd1507

I always play PGs against Boston, because IT can’t guard a statue (Thanks Collison!!)…

But for some reason, Lillard’s price has just gone sky high. $8,900 yet he hasn’t scored 50 DK points in…. a dozen games? No thanks.

• southernflyers9

last time people thought this it was a easy win for anyone that didnt fall for it.

• tim51278

Going balanced because the Cavs scrubs could all easily go for 15-20

• southernflyers9

@yanksfan1 said...

last time people thought this it was a easy win for anyone that didnt fall for it.

• draped

@southernflyers9 said...

you mean like GS and CHI? hah or are you talking about players? bc that is the essence of dfs….

EDIT: also MEM and OKC are completely different opponents.

• southernflyers9

@draped said...

you mean like GS and CHI? hah

I mean like the cavs when they rested the big

• BUFUu2

@yanksfan1 said...

i have one like that but only targeting tt and krover f the rest of them

• southernflyers9

@draped said...

you mean like GS and CHI? hah or are you talking about players? bc that is the essence of dfs….

EDIT: also MEM and OKC are completely different opponents.

Ok we shall see.

• Stickman731

@dgballer said...

Thanks I knew there was some bad blood there. Didn’t realize he got arrested. You gotta love the drama that is the Knicks :)

Except for UFC, That was the most excitement at MSG in years.

• Ree4erMadness

@KillaChap said...

Well that was a poop night. On to this slate where the Queen and his 2 court jesters will take a night off the rest themselves. Korver anyone?

I don’t see how Korver gets open shots without Kyrie or Lebron on the court.

• draped

@southernflyers9 said...

Ok we shall see.

I will H2H tonight for fun if you want to not roster any CLE.

• southernflyers9

@draped said...

I will H2H tonight for fun if you want to not roster any CLE.

Yea, lets do it. You on DK?

• draped

@southernflyers9 said...

Yea, lets do it. You on DK?

yup.. samdrap. ill do anything $1-10. good luck dude!

EDIT: and ill make sure to play at least two CLE guys just for the sake of this entertainment!

• Stickman731

Liking FD MVP tournament – RWB and Beard – only listed center and all centers listed under SG. I like my LU a lot.

• billholler

@yanksfan1 said...

I am making 30 LU with both RWB and Harden, 90 LU with one or the other and 30 with neither one.

• southernflyers9

@draped said...

yup.. samdrap. ill do anything $1-10. good luck dude!

same to you. Ill shoot you the invite now.

• Stickman731

@jon2anderson said...

Assuming Lue follows through with resting the big 3, I’m counting 9 available players for the Cavs tonight..

Guards:
    Liggins, Felder, McRae, Korver

Forwards / Centers
    Thompson, Frye, Jones, Jefferson, Andersen

Andersen hasn’t seen the court since 12/14, the last time the Cavs rested the big 3… and Richard Jefferson has played 30 minutes just 3 times this season

The values pretty much all busted last time, but that game was against Memphis.

I’m seeing huge upside for Felder, McRae, and Frye, but I’m not huge on Korver as he’s not a guy that is going to dominate the ball or dish out a bunch of assists.

They’re probably all tourney-only plays, but I think you should take your chances with one of the guards there (not named Liggins) in most of your tourney lineups.

This is why the game is very stackable with great value. The big question for me is TT – does he play 1-2 mins or 30 mins?

• Stickman731

@KillaChap said...

Honestly, the only guy I’m in love with that I need to be talked out of is Hayward. He’s been on fire lately.

I like Gordon also but am concern with game pace with Dallas and the extremely low total. Does he hit value?

• xdan3220

Some thoughts on what will happen in the Philly Orl game. Vucevic is a very strong play, generally kills the Sixers (who drafted him) especially in Orlando, the only dud against them in the last 3 years came in Philly, very safe bet for 35 FD points with 50 upside. Especially true since Sixers changed up their starting lineup last night to get Henderson the start at the 2, before teams could pick on Nik or Oak, now Oak is by far the worst defender among the Philly starters Vucevic should feast. The only other Magic I’m really interested in is Elf, Serge will be popular but I’m not terribly interested.

On the Philly side, get Covington in your lineups. He will get the looks on offense, basically their best defensive rebounder right now and also is such a beast with steals he is way underpriced on Fanduel. Dario is hot right now, I like going cheap at PF today with him and Amir/Sabonis, he looks like he has gotten his legs back after he was dragging for a couple weeks before. Don’t be shy about McConnell, over the last 4 weeks -only the Lakers have given up more assists per game to opposing Point guards, TJ could get up to 12+ assists tonight along with his 8-12 actual points, 3-6 boards and a couple steals.

• billholler

@Stickman731 said...

This is why the game is very stackable with great value. The big question for me is TT – does he play 1-2 mins or 30 mins?

Small sample size but Thompson has only averaged .54 fantasy points per minute without the big 3 on the floor. It doubles without Shumpert on the floor but an even smaller sample size.

• frugal

Looks like Zeller is going to play tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).