• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Orlando ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• PDFOUR

Does anyone know how CJ McCollum did on DK tonight?

• zpa1989

hope we get an “orange” julius randle bounce back game at this low price tomorrow

• Syzltuth

@PDFOUR said...

Does anyone know how CJ McCollum did on DK tonight?

• KindGuy

Holy shit tonight was awful.

Had Kemba and Vucevic from the early games. Thought cashing would be easier due to the late scratches of Hill and Crowder.

Portland stack was looking great till their epic collapse. Coaching decisions can really hurt. I had Harkless but Stotts decides to roll with the bench wings. Vonleh, whom I didn’t roster did well but Stotts decides to barely play him at all in the second half.

McCollum is dead to me.

Oh yea and FUCK YOU Rick Carlisle.

• KindGuy

Nice work Lathum. I’m a sucker for big prize pools though.

• KindGuy

7-9 game slates are my sweet spot.

• damionismyname

@elementasrat said...

Holy shit tonight was awful.

Had Kemba and Vucevic from the early games. Thought cashing would be easier due to the late scratches of Hill and Crowder.

Portland stack was looking great till their epic collapse. Coaching decisions can really hurt. I had Harkless but Stotts decides to roll with the bench wings. Vonleh, whom I didn’t roster did well but Stotts decides to barely play him at all in the second half.

McCollum is dead to me.

Oh yea and FUCK YOU Rick Carlisle.

I didn’t even know Crowder didn’t play til now, I just thought he sucked. something is up with Roto Alerts as they’ve not been coming through like they used to. checked online and I guess I missed it. Would have put in Smart for late night but it is what it is.

• KindGuy

Bankroll was at $40 just this Monday. Now it’s at $12.

Gonna make a LOL lineup and hopefully wake up to a nice cash. Anyone else wanna throw a lineup in the $3 GPP?

• Ty127

Can you profit playing only late and turbo slates?

• superjon

Thank you Jaylen Brown for allowing me to stay deposit free at least one more night.

• tamparoor

Could not win on fd no matter how good my team did, so I decided to put 10$ on dk and play last night my lineup didn’t even do that great and I still won 40$ this lineup would of won me nothing on fd

• MPDR1983

@tamparoor said...

Could not win on fd no matter how good my team did, so I decided to put 10$ on dk and play last night my lineup didn’t even do that great and I still won 40$ this lineup would of won me nothing on fd

because FD sucks balls..

• dandub9

I really think last night was up for grabs for anyone. There are some nights I look at the winning lineup and say there is no way I would have ever known to play X player(s). But last nights winning LU in FD wasn’t anything exciting. Maybe bc it was just a 5 game slate, but damn those are the nights to take advantage of….don’t try to be cute, just put together a solid lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.