7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rules316

@frugal said...

More interested in the over under of 30 minutes tonight for Jeff Green vs Cedi Osman.

i think both will be close to 30

• BerkeleyBoss

@raymond333 said...

Cool, thanks…yea, I mean on FD since you can only go 2 SF, I gotta make a decision. Either Lebron/Osman, Butler/Osman, or Lebron/Butler…but then its going to be hard to fit Blake in, and a couple others I want.

So, my biggest question of the day is, Lebron or Butler? I can try to plug both in with some value plays, but I have a feeling its not going to work, so I’m going to be left choosing between Lebron and Butler. I would go Butler, especially considering how Lebron has been lately, I just dont know if he will go ham this game or not. Thats what I’m struggling with now lol.

I’m likely going to have LeBron and Prince in most of my lineups. They’re two of my favorite plays so far.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

More interested in the over under of 30 minutes tonight for Jeff Green vs Cedi Osman.

Both should see 25

• Benf15harp

Ok last nite was my 1st and last yolo lineup of the year lol
    Tonight 100% locking in lebron and butler
    Also like the duo of Donovan Mitchell and Royce with hood/Johnson outta town and Rubio in let down spot against Kemba

• FunchessOfFun

@Numberboy said...

23.5 is actually out there in Vegas at some off the strip hotel as his shot attempts tonight

That’s hilarious. Thanks for sharing 😂😂😂

• mnsugrinder

@frugal said...

DvP indicates a team defense has trouble defending a position (or a style of offense) often having less to do with specific 1 on 1 match ups. I absolutely watch games. The position where the 1 on 1 match up has the most relevance is at C where despite the way the game is changing more often than not those 2 players are facing each other in the post on offense and batteling each other for boards Outside that, only the most basic of offenses (one which ran no screens, curls, or cuts at all and focused primarily on ISO plays starting outside the 3 point line) facing the most basic of man defenses (one in which there was no weak side help D, traps, or switches) would result in a man defense matching up 100% of the time with the designated defender.

EDIT: Not saying CHI wings aren’t in play. MIN does appear to give it up from 3, but MIN can also lock down wings when necessary.

I understand that I’m just saying for tonight Jimmy will be guarding their best wing, Holiday who usually almost acts like a PG and runs the plays. Someone else said Grant and Jimmy and that just angered me lol.

• dreusche

@mnsugrinder said...

I understand that I’m just saying for tonight Jimmy will be guarding their best wing, Holiday who usually almost acts like a PG and runs the plays. Someone else said Grant and Jimmy and that just angered me lol.

This is not accurate at all. Lavine is 10x better than Holiday is, and with Lavine back, Holiday doesn’t do anything other than stand in the corner and shoot threes

• aus1032

been in meetings all day and finally get on to see people talking about Butler guarding Lauri, what???? in what world??

• thesauc0

i’ve played de aaron fox a lot lately, hit or miss, what you guys think for tonight?

• frugal

@mnsugrinder said...

Ah. Yes, Butler might get switched onto Grant but no way that is his primary assignment. Is Holiday their best wing? Since LaVine has come back, he appears their #1 back court option.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

anyone going down on the dame train for the late night hammer?

• Benf15harp

@elving188 said...

He’s a 5x guy. Dk. Pass.

• 7klub06

So are the cheapies for the Cavs the chalk of the day?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

So are the cheapies for the Cavs the chalk of the day?

• kdubs81

I feel like I should play LeBron, but I really love my CP3, Jrue, Blake core
    Ugh

• Brenmike922

@elving188 said...

Yup. 3 DK late night L/U’s, all have Dame. I play the small stakes so you can take that with a grain of salt

• mnsugrinder

@dreusche said...

This is not accurate at all. Lavine is 10x better than Holiday is, and with Lavine back, Holiday doesn’t do anything other than stand in the corner and shoot threes

Lavine is brick city and once again watch the games. Lavine does not run the floor. He’s a perimeter “threat” with some good lane driving capabilities.

• Benf15harp

@kdubs81 said...

I feel like I should play LeBron, but I really love my CP3, Jrue, Blake core
    Ugh

I’m trying to figure out value plays but right now I’m leaning butler/bron/Blake
    Embiid news is critical
    If he’s out Ben and Dario would be locks and probably have to run it back with jrue and AD

• heyjude1979

That’s the one thing that’s keeping me off Lavine tonight. You know Butler is going to motivated for this game in Chicage. And they just lost a close one to Cleveland.

• upgradetoquestionable

@elving188 said...

Got Nurk fading Dame as my late night go to guy

• winnerchickendinner

@mnsugrinder said...

Lavine is brick city and once again watch the games. Lavine does not run the floor. He’s a perimeter “threat” with some good lane driving capabilities.

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?Season=2017-18&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&LastNGames=5&TeamID=1610612741&sort=AVG_SEC_PER_TOUCH&dir=1

Zach lavine leads the team in average seconds per touch the last 5 games and has had more touches then Justin Holiday.

• ASitar

Is no one taking Calderon? For $3200 on DK? Shouldn’t he STUMBLE upon 7x with a very possessible 10x ceiling?

• mnsugrinder

@frugal said...

Ah. Yes, Butler might get switched onto Grant but no way that is his primary assignment. Is Holiday their best wing? Since LaVine has come back, he appears their #1 back court option.

Don’t let the Kings and Clippers defense cloud you vision. Not saying Lavine is a bad play tonight. I’ll have him but to say he’s better than Holiday is laughable.

• Benf15harp

@ASitar said...

Is no one taking Calderon? For $3200 on DK? Shouldn’t he STUMBLE upon 7x with a very possessible 10x ceiling?

Plus a revenge game. Lol.

• mnsugrinder

@winnerchickendinner said...

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?Season=2017-18&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&LastNGames=5&TeamID=1610612741&sort=AVG_SEC_PER_TOUCH&dir=1

Zach lavine leads the team in average seconds per touch the last 5 games and has had more touches then Justin Holiday.

Well ok Butler will guard Lavine. Holiday chalk on wiggins Defense. Zach is an easy fade.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).