7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

No one talks about Dipo he’s avegaring 60+ fantsy points without Collison

• mbunner23

@DirkDigglerz said...

No one talks about Dipo he’s avegaring 60+ fantsy points without Collison

Not against Jaylen Brown. Celts have been brutal against two guards.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@rsrunningrebels said...

They are both my core as of now.

FD right?

• Bnett2210

How highly owned do you think the Cavs cheap guys will be? I’m going to have a combo of them some out of the 10-15 LUs I do, but just wondering if there going to be that highly owned and they don’t do much, if you pivot elsewhere how much of a leg up that would be?

• callmetouch

Am I the only one having problems with the ticket that i recieved? Nothing in upcoming contests, and nothing in “free with ticket” but do see the ticket In my notifications. Cannot enter anywhere

• jjpk

@dolphinkick182 said...

Adrian Wojnarowski‏
    Verified account

wojespn Follow Follow wojespn

More
    Marco Belinelli is finalizing a buyout agreement with the Atlanta Hawks, league sources tell ESPN. Several contenders are interested.

Sixers were trying to swing a trade for him according to the beat writers. Didn’t pan out. They certainly can offer him plenty of minutes since they are so short on pure shooters after Redick.

• Mr_tjRoto

Do you think Yahoo saw a significant increase in new daily fantasy accounts after the “Watergate” tuesday night?

Does anyone proportion the dk/fd pricing to yahoo, say by Lebron at 25% of your bankroll on Yahoo, but only 20% on the other sites.
    Does it make sense for a more balanced lineup, or are the value plays so signifcantly cheap that you ignore the 25% of salary hit.
    I see good plays at 10k

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

Why are people so obsessed with “game stacking”. It’s good sometimes but the guys on the show talk about it sooooo much. It’s just weird to me

An avg team will produce over 215 total DK points total in a game. In certain situations, like the Cav’s today, you have a great opportunity to capture many of these points for very cheap.

• jjpk

Trying to figure out the best 3 Cavs to run out in DK GPPs. Right now my top 3 based on likely minutes played are Osman, JR and Green (assuming Lebron plays point forward and cuts into Calderon’s effectiveness). Anyone think that’s off base?

• DirkDigglerz

@mbunner23 said...

Not against Jaylen Brown. Celts have been brutal against two guards.

That makes him a great GPP play lol

• Srogers96

@raymond333 said...

Yea me too…so this is my dilema. I’m only doing one line on FD tonite. So it looks like Lebron/Osman can work, or Butler/Osman…since you can only roster 2 SF on FD, who would you all go with. Obviously I’d love to play both Butler and Lebron, but there’s no way I’m going to fit them and everyone else I want in.

So, I need some good opinions. If you had to go Lebron or Butler tonite, who would you go with?

I have one LU with both. But if I had to chose. It would be LeBron. He’s gonna be a one man show out there. But Butler isn’t far behind him in my eyes.

• mbunner23

It’s crazy you can play LeBron, Butler, and Blake with 3-4 Cavs value players and still have around 4,200-4,500 avg left for two players.

• DirkDigglerz

@mtjroto79 said...

Do you think Yahoo saw a significant increase in new daily fantasy accounts after the “Watergate” tuesday night?

Does anyone proportion the dk/fd pricing to yahoo, say by Lebron at 25% of your bankroll on Yahoo, but only 20% on the other sites.
    Does it make sense for a more balanced lineup, or are the value plays so signifcantly cheap that you ignore the 25% of salary hit.
    I see good plays at 10k

If you examine the winning lineups on Yahoo it’s usually a balance lineup. cheap plugins are for cash games

• rsrunningrebels

@apeterson8809 said...

FD right?

DK

• draggin49

Wasn’t there a point earlier in the year where a couple games Calderon had to play decent mins when shorthanded ?
    I was looking at Tristan as a cheap center but something stood out . He hasn’t been rebounding well, didn’t he used to be pretty solid in that area? Maybe he has a little success tonight cuz if I remember correctly isn’t atl poor vs centers ?

• Petergunz82

@koola173 said...

Interesting how nobody has even mentioned KAT? Going up against a piss poor Chicago frontcourt.. Potential 69 burger, you’re welcome my friends.

When was the last time he went for 7x at 9300 DK?

• Mr_tjRoto

@Bnett2210 said...

How highly owned do you think the Cavs cheap guys will be? I’m going to have a combo of them some out of the 10-15 LUs I do, but just wondering if there going to be that highly owned and they don’t do much, if you pivot elsewhere how much of a leg up that would be?

The tourney plays would be Korver and Osman

• NarrowJ

I’m sure he’s been discussed, but have been away most of the day. Is Royce ONeal a good cash game play or do you guys think they’ll just toss Burks back in the rotation and negate anything that might’ve been gained by Hood/Johnson being gone? Was hoping he would be able to get 25 mins or so.

• tlwoodie

Do the cavs just take the L tonight and wait on the new guys to come?

• Mr_tjRoto

Last year in game 2 Towns was 22/7 4 assists vs Robin Lopez, not appealing

Game 1
    16/11 2 assists 1 steal 3 blocks 4 turnovers

• Zkragt

@tlwoodie said...

Do the cavs just take the L tonight and wait on the new guys to come?

That’s what I’m thinking or going to have a couple lineups stacking ATL, gpp only of course. I think the Cavs are going to have a hard time keeping it close and then they’ll sit LeBron. Just playing devils advocate.

• Syzltuth

@callmetouch said...

Am I the only one having problems with the ticket that i recieved? Nothing in upcoming contests, and nothing in “free with ticket” but do see the ticket In my notifications. Cannot enter anywhere

I’m on mobile so it migh be different on the desktop but if you click on your profile (your pic) then there should be a tab “my tickets” which you can then activate. This is for dk, not sure if you’re refering to that site or not

• Codyveo

I will be playing Lebron heavily, but also feels like a trap here. He played major minutes the other night, close to the All Star break, if they get down early he may play limited minutes and let the bench guys run with it and then the Cavs reset when their new pieces are there.

• Yeoman

@mtjroto79 said...

I see good plays at 10k

Pricing’s definitely not proportional to the other sites, and on the whole I haven’t found balanced lineups to be better or worse there on the whole.

What’s very different, though, is the lack of differentiation in the pricing at the bottom. All the Cavs value guys tonight are within a dollar of the minimum, for example—all the way up to Thompson. Dumpster diving doesn’t get you anything there like it sometimes does at the other sites.

There’s also no magic multiple there like the 5x we use at the other sites. At the top, if you’re getting more than 1x that’s probably OK. At the bottom you’d better be getting at least 2x.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

It’s crazy you can play LeBron, Butler, and Blake with 3-4 Cavs value players and still have around 4,200-4,500 avg left for two players.

If you do that are you then conceding the Hou/Den game? I have had this conversation back and forth all day offline. With Gordon probably out or at the very least limited, can you really fade both CP3 and Harden from that game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).