7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sholden

Not sure the minutes will be there for Dorsey/Royce/Monroe. RG seems to have him projected way higher than other sites. No chance I’m touching any of them in cash with all of the CLE value.

• Benf15harp

@tristanwolf said...

the free contest is unlimited, it doesn’t fill if you got a ticket click account under your username and under tickets click redeem. its gone from 40.4k to 40.5 entries in the last 5 minutes so you can still get in.

So weird mine says no upcoming contest for this ticket

• noheartanthony

@aus1032 said...

Deandre Liggins is not on the floor to accrue stats he’s there for defense, he’d have to luck into anything beyond 15 pts

He’s been a point per minute over 45 minutes in last 3 games. I don’t know. Maybe you’re right.

• Benf15harp

@sholden said...

Not sure the minutes will be there for Dorsey/Royce/Monroe. RG seems to have him projected way higher than other sites. No chance I’m touching any of them in cash with all of the CLE value.

Monroe is dicey. But the other 2 should get solid mins tonight

• Giez

@noheartanthony said...

Am I crazy for playing DeAndre Liggins over Korver or Burks? I don’t see why he can’t put up 20 points in 25ish minutes.

Besides the fact that liggins can’t shoot?

• scott33

@sholden said...

LeBron is so soft it is hilarious. Such a diva. Regardless, no feelings in fantasy. Don’t be stupid and fade LeBron in cash

I’m a Cavs homer & agree with everything u said, he’s such a diva can’t stand it. Has the ability/physicality to dominate every night, he’s just too SAWFT!!!! With that said he’s in my LU tonight :)

• Benf15harp

@noheartanthony said...

He’s been a point per minute over 45 minutes in last 3 games. I don’t know. Maybe you’re right.

That ppm was with 2nd unit also

• Yeoman

Overlay alert at Yahoo. They upped prize pools tonight but I guess some of the people that said they were moving their business didn’t. The $10 is about 20% short of break-even; the $1 and $5 broke even but it doesn’t look like they’ll fill.

• sholden

@Benf15harp said...

Monroe is dicey. But the other 2 should get solid mins tonight

What is your reasoning? I think both will get below 25 minutes. RG has them at 26 for Dorsey, 22 for O’Neale. Regardless, I’d rather play the CLE value in cash anyways.

• worldsgreatest13

jeff green or jabari parker?

• scott33

@Giez said...

Besides the fact that liggins can’t shoot?

Hubba Hubba

• dolphinkick182

@aus1032 said...

Deandre Liggins is not on the floor to accrue stats he’s there for defense, he’d have to luck into anything beyond 15 pts

I can’t stand to play Korver, but gotta have him in Atlanta. Those people love him for some reason.

• sholden

@dolphinkick182 said...

I can’t stand to play Korver, but gotta have him in Atlanta. Those people love him for some reason.

#NarrativeStreet

• sholden

@scott33 said...

I’m a Cavs homer & agree with everything u said, he’s such a diva can’t stand it. Has the ability/physicality to dominate every night, he’s just too SAWFT!!!! With that said he’s in my LU tonight :)

For sure – with his body type he should be able to get the basket against almost anyone in the NBA. Regardless, let’s pray for a 70 Burger tonight

• Benf15harp

@sholden said...

What is your reasoning? I think both will get below 25 minutes. RG has them at 26 for Dorsey, 22 for O’Neale. Regardless, I’d rather play the CLE value in cash anyways.

Belinelli is out/Dennis is banged up

Joe Johnson and hood are out of Utah

• DirkDigglerz

Major overlay alert on Yahoo Nice

• Benf15harp

@dolphinkick182 said...

Korver has been awful. Jr is heating up.

• Hawkeye1992

@Benf15harp said...

Try again. Mine didn’t work at first then it did later.

• Benf15harp

@worldsgreatest13 said...

jeff green or jabari parker?

Jeff 💯

• aus1032

me pressing the button to put German rondo in my lineup

• Lathum

For a nine game slate it doesn’t feel like there are a ton of options

• sholden

@Benf15harp said...

Belinelli is out/Dennis is banged up

Joe Johnson and hood are out of Utah

Interesting for sure – I think both could be good tournament plays. Not sure how much I trust Dorsey unless Dennis’ back tightens up during the game. I could for sure see everyone getting more minutes in UTA – I’m planning on going heavy on Favors

• Lathum

anyone else get the sense LeBron is going to bust out at 65% ownership?

• Comfort

@Benf15harp said...

You have to go to your e-mail and click the link that’s in the mail. I could not enter the contest otherwise. If i clicked on redeem ticket it says there are no contests.

• Benf15harp

@sholden said...

Interesting for sure – I think both could be good tournament plays. Not sure how much I trust Dorsey unless Dennis’ back tightens up during the game. I could for sure see everyone getting more minutes in UTA – I’m planning on going heavy on Favors

Favors could be solid for sure
    Donovan Mitchell could have a nice bounce back as well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.