7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@bucherpsu08 said...

That Cavs rotation is pathetic tonight. LBJ might need to score 70+.

Cleve -2 and total 214. Cleveland projected for 108. Where does 108 points on Cleveland come from?

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

I’ve actually noticed that as well. Maybe Atlanta is playing better now. However, I was all in on Augustin and that worked out well, had a handful of Simmons, utter fail. So I guess it’s here and there.

Anyway if Nance and Clarkson don’t go tonight, I like Jeff Green. 4500 against the Hawks, is a fair price, if he sees 35 minutes, which he may, with half the team gone or not playing yet.

Green can smash. Hawks load up to deter studs…sometimes zone and concede the corner three. Wesley Johnson #courtney-lee)Courtney Lee”:/players/courtney-lee-1025 had career games this year he them. Green and Cedi are comparable.

Bron will be passing a lot early in this game.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I like the Holiday brothers. Tyler Dorsey at min price is helpful tonight. Rolo vs KAT another decent punt.

I’ll mention this again, and I’d love to hear some thoughts. Cause obviously I’d want to use him for 3600 if he’s gonna see minutes in the high 20’s. His minutes boosts directly coincides with Bellinelli missing the last 2 games. He’s back tonight. Should we be concerned? I think so, yet there’s a chance the Hawks may want to continue to give some of their younger players some run.

• jglumsic

@Njsum1 said...

I’ve actually noticed that as well. Maybe Atlanta is playing better now. However, I was all in on Augustin and that worked out well, had a handful of Simmons, utter fail. So I guess it’s here and there.

Anyway if Nance and Clarkson don’t go tonight, I like Jeff Green. 4500 against the Hawks, is a fair price, if he sees 35 minutes, which he may, with half the team gone or not playing yet.

Jeff Green will benefit the most. They pretty much have to move him into the starting lineup with the limited roster. Im pretty sure none of the new guys are gonna play tonight. Lebron is just priced too high even tho he may well get 20 assists tonight and has a history of destroying the hawks. I just dont know if I can pay his price tag

• zigger77

I think as of now cle starts Calderon, smith lebron green tt. Then Osman korver zizic off the bench. I think I’m lowest on smith bc he depends on others to get his shot. Green prob my fav if he starts. Calderon is even fine given he’s running the point for the 8-10 minutes lebron is off. Lebron/Jose only 2 pgs left after they shipped out their other 3

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@keephustlincuz said...

Cleve -2 and total 214. Cleveland projected for 108. Where does 108 points on Cleveland come from?

30 from LBJ
    20 from Green
    18 from Korver
    13 from Cedi
    15 from TT

The rest elsewhere

• zigger77

@monarch said...

Green can smash. Hawks load up to deter studs…sometimes zone and concede the corner three. Wesley Johnson #courtney-lee)Courtney Lee”:/players/courtney-lee-1025 had career games this year he them. Green and Cedi are comparable.

Bron will be passing a lot early in this game.

Hawks are just really bad would be a better explanation. They give it up to everyoneeeeeee.

• zigger77

@elving188 said...

30 from LBJ
    20 from Green
    18 from Korver
    13 from Cedi
    15 from TT

The rest elsewhere

Jose putting up 30 thoughhhh

• Njsum1

My first tourney build has a Clipps/Pistons stack.

Also..Whiteside is getting into the I’m too cheap price range, has been playing well, and has a nice matchup, if he gets some minutes.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I’ll mention this again, and I’d love to hear some thoughts. Cause obviously I’d want to use him for 3600 if he’s gonna see minutes in the high 20’s. His minutes boosts directly coincides with Bellinelli missing the last 2 games. He’s back tonight. Should we be concerned? I think so, yet there’s a chance the Hawks may want to continue to give some of their younger players some run.

I think Dorsey had his 15 mins of fame. Yeah with bellinelli back we should temper expectations, imo

• kdubs81

Looks like a Will Barton smash spot. Good form coming into tonight and Rockets struggle against SF

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

Jose putting up 30 thoughhhh

Is there a solar alignment happening tonight I didn’t hear about?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@kdubs81 said...

Looks like a Will Barton smash spot. Good form coming into tonight and Rockets struggle against SF

Yeah those wings eat them up

• johnnyjakes

I find myself gravitating towards stars scrubs FD. Have Blake LBJ Whiteside and Butler in a LU

• tonedefrob

There is a Winter Storm Warning in Chicago until 6pm CST. Both teams cancelled shootaround.

Can the Untied Center roof take the load?

Will the game be postponed at 7:01pm EST?

Is tonight the night DFS dies?

• jglumsic

@kdubs81 said...

Will Barton #gary-harris)Gary Harris”:/players/gary-harris-18617 stacks ftw

• zigger77

@elving188 said...

Is there a solar alignment happening tonight I didn’t hear about?

• DC2380

Wow Lou Williams like 6800 on Fanduel? Man if I played Fanduel he would be an automatic lock!

• Njsum1

@kdubs81 said...

I generally like rostering that guy

Yet Moute defense is solid

• jglumsic

Embiid questionable now the fun begins. I think ill avoid the scare and just fade him

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

Wow Lou Williams like 6800 on Fanduel? Man if I played Fanduel he would be an automatic lock!

• zigger77

@jglumsic said...

Embiid questionable now the fun begins. I think ill avoid the scare and just fade him

It’s the first game of the night so you’ll know

• jglumsic

8000% increase in heat jersey sales today because of Wade’s return. I’m so happy hes back where he belongs. Wade County

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Look at all the revenge narratives!

Jimmy
    Gibson
    Lavine
    Blake
    Tobias

Just to name a few. Who hits? :)

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Siege on the morning grind, and I’m paraphrasing this compared “The Wade homecoming to Kobe’s retirement game!” Got to love Siege! :)

I’m selling this but if Wade can get 22-25 minutes…. maybe 30 DK?

Heat nosebleed seats tonight are selling for $150.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).