7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 11.5 ) at Boston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) —- T: 235
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@be47320 said...

eric snow got fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcGoIvJdx4Q

Lol

• muglore

@Dfspacman said...

Shld have avoided the Bucks game smh

• Petergunz82

Dang, Jeremy Lamb kept me from 100k

• Rolled

795th finish in the 400k DK fadeaway. Tinkering before game time cost me a top ten.

• lovpink

@zline34 said...

ZPA can you explain the Lamb 50 burger for us? I’d like some insight on the player that broke the slate.

the hawks play no d so anyone can go off because they score enough to keep it kinda close so play some road magic tomorrow.They play fast and turn the ball over alot so it becomes a feeding freenzy

• chronoxiong

@DirkDigglerz said...

You have a shot bro

Dang, finished at 6th place. I will take it though. Fricken Bledsoe and the Bucks had to get blownout without their team captain. So lame. That lineup got me to crush all the games I was in. Too bad I wasn’t in a lot of games since I picked up a shift at work. Overall, I spent $10.50 to win $82.60. Can’t believe it. If someone can link or tell me how I would have done in the Baller, please let me know.

• Marsharks

• 2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@Petergunz82 said...

Dang, Jeremy Lamb kept me from 100k

Me too. I didn’t have him!

• Mr_tjRoto

Hello
    what is “streak extend” in the rotogrinders single entry entry tourney
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/32684/contests/32684-225346330/entries/1680408752/scoring

• zpa1989

damn, with all the complaining i do here, feels nice to FINALLY get a little something, since i put so much effort into this.

funny thing is this is the first night in a while i’m not on here whining about plays during the games i take down the $5 single entry GPP on FD

https://www.fanduel.com/games/32684/contests/32684-225346355/entries/1679891868/scoring

its only $1200 but for a small time player like me, thats a nice hit.

• Mr_tjRoto

I wonder what the optimal lineup on fanduel’s total spent dollars whouldhave been?

57k?

• miggs6876

@zpa1989 said...

damn, with all the complaining i do here, feels nice to FINALLY get a little something, since i put so much effort into this.

funny thing is this is the first night in a while i’m not on here whining about plays during the games i take down the $5 single entry GPP on FD

https://www.fanduel.com/games/32684/contests/32684-225346355/entries/1679891868/scoring

Nice job. I’m a small player too. I’m hoping to get a similar win like that before the season ends.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Dang, finished at 6th place. I will take it though. Fricken Bledsoe and the Bucks had to get blownout without their team captain. So lame. That lineup got me to crush all the games I was in. Too bad I wasn’t in a lot of games since I picked up a shift at work. Overall, I spent $10.50 to win $82.60. Can’t believe it. If someone can link or tell me how I would have done in the Baller, please let me know.

Looks like 332.7 would’ve finished in 8th place for $200 in the $25K Yahoo tourney.

• zpa1989

sucks tho, 360.2 would’ve been good for 3rd in the big one for 10k. Oh well, take what you can get.

• Dfspacman

How do guys pick Lamb and Cory Joe in the same lineup lol, dfs hella random

• miggs6876

@zpa1989 said...

sucks tho, 360.2 would’ve been good for 3rd in the big one for 10k. Oh well, take what you can get.

Well, now you have the bankroll to play a little bigger

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mtjroto79 said...

I wonder what the optimal lineup on fanduel’s total spent dollars whouldhave been?

57k?

PG CHA Kemba Walker $10000 48.7
    PG NY Kadeem Allen $3600 33.8
    SG CHA Jeremy Lamb $5700 55.7
    SG WAS Bradley Beal $9500 49.4
    SF WAS Jabari Parker $3900 40
    SF OKC Paul George $11400 63.7
    PF CLE Larry Nance Jr. $6600 40
    PF NO Kenrich Williams $5500 39.1
    C MEM Joakim Noah $3700 39.3
    $59900 375.9

• Mr_tjRoto

I believe Chris Gimino (of rotog) recommended Jeremy Lamb during the Crunch time show at 6:30 tonight with a message in the chat box

• BBWC_10

@zline34 said...

ZPA can you explain the Lamb 50 burger for us? I’d like some insight on the player that broke the slate.

I had Lamb in 1/3 of my LU’s. My reasoning behind picking him was I thought it would be a pretty high scoring game and the dude has been taking 17 shots a game. I have been trying to focus on teams that you can pinpoint the scoring down to a few players. CLT has like Kemba and Lamb, they get very little scoring out of their front court. Obviously wish I had him in every LU. I did have PG13 in every LU so the one with Lamb/PG13/CP3/ RWB was really good but my punts of DJ wilson, Illy and Schroder really under performed or it would of been an awesome night.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

• tommykarate

chiefjustice took down 100g’s!

• MHDU2424

Yeah just saw that…congrats to Chief, he’s a good dude who gives great advice for GPPs

• Mr_tjRoto

If you expect to lose hundreds of dollars over time, instead just risk it all in one of the 9 game plus nights in a tourney. Spend your entire day tweaking 75 lineups and spend a big wad and get a big head start

ha

• zpa1989

@Dfspacman said...

How do guys pick Lamb and Cory Joe in the same lineup lol, dfs hella random

ya sure. i mean, lamb was a strait up DVP play, its really that simple. ATL is towards the bottom, if not at the bottom in terms of points allowed to SG/SF.

high game total close spread too makes the case stronger for him

i was about 50/50 on him, since i could’ve seen monk go off for cheaper. lamb really crushed his ceiling, which is usually in the low 40’s so anything more than that is strait up gravy.

• miggs6876

@mtjroto79 said...

If you expect to lose hundreds of dollars over time, instead just risk it all in one of the 9 game plus nights in a tourney. Spend your entire day tweaking 75 lineups and spend a big wad and get a big head start

ha

Have you been drinking?

• DC2380

@MHDU2424 said...

Yeah just saw that…congrats to Chief, he’s a good dude who gives great advice for GPPs

GAMECOCKS!!! I am from Columbia Bro. Congrats to Chief. I have never read any of his work, but I do follow him on twitter…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.