• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• choppadown

How about Bojan with a 2 AST 1 TO night so far…

• Bdog76

My best lineup is in the 30k sitting at 240 with 122 minutes to go on DK and of course…no ny/atl players rostered lol

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Pistons fan here (sadly)…been one my whole life. Drummond was playing hard last year most of the time, ….this year I got pissed at him several times when I watched other supposedly inferior big men take it right at him. I had enough of him when I watched Okafor simply destroy him (and a few others)…I honestly don’t think he will ever amount to a winning basketball player in this league. It would take the right situation, where he simply needs to rebound and be about a 4th option. He DEFINITELY doesn’t have the temperament to lead a team or help out with the Cavs young guys though….

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

That doesn’t sound like Drummond.

Surprised me too; it’s probably just an after-the-fact rationalization. But I suppose he’s more likely than the guys they have. Love sulks, Thompson laughs (although at least he tries, in his laid-back way).

• mr_papageorgio

Couldn’t pull the trigger on M Rob since he got me 6 points last time and hasn’t been getting minutes so of course he destroyed tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) listed questionable for Monday. https://t.co/Wcf3bOoKQw

• FantasySultan

sexton shit game

• yisman

Rockets 23rd in the NBA in 3 point %

• RipCityRings

Trae/Collins/Mitch-Rob/Randle all just piled it on in OT. Definitely sunk any last hope if you don’t have a piece of that game.

• tmarohl

@feezyg said...

What does your opinion say now?

That he is a terrible basketball player on a terrible team

• Carpocarp

What we thinking for the showdown slate? MIA minutes might be a shitshow with the trades or?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) listed questionable for Monday. https://t.co/Wcf3bOoKQw

Fully expect that as they are at the hospital having a baby

• FantasySultan

these scores are astronomical again.

miss one 40 and youre dead.

• FantasySultan

DOUBLE OT!

• RipCityRings

Slate broken. So gross. Hope the showdown gods are kind tonight at least.

• rog11sm

hey Capt hope you have a little bit of that core spread out in a few other lineups.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Double OT OF COURSE! Shows how stupid GPPS are sometimes….if you stack this game with a 3×3 you are gonna win huge money!

• cdub6238

Great 2x OT now, lucky get even luckier

Smh

And to think my Dame , PG, Embiid, Mitchell, Clarkson, Portis line had a chance

• captainwacky

I’ve got every piece possible… but nothing that’s going to end up perfectly. I have over 50 percent mitchell robinson and hunter, tons of trae/collins… but also beal and brooks were a huge part of my core. Will be a good day, but not a great day. Not enough Morant.

• captainwacky

And in a huge oversight on my part, no korkmaz ;)

• FantasySultan

Cash line will be at 300 before the hammer even begins.

crazy

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I think I’ve had enough. At least sports gambling will be officially legal in Michigan in a month or two.

• jtgus

Nunn or Dragic?

• FantasySultan

@Pandamonious said...

I think I’ve had enough. At least sports gambling will be officially legal in Michigan in a month or two.

just do a single bullet every night for some action.

not worth doing more.

impossible to play against the 100000 entry people unless you do it too and most of our bankrolls can not handle that.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jtgus said...

Nunn or Dragic?

Nunn is the better play, so probably Dragic.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.