• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

450 may not even be a top 10 finish tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I’ve got every piece possible… but nothing that’s going to end up perfectly. I have over 50 percent mitchell robinson and hunter, tons of trae/collins… but also beal and brooks were a huge part of my core. Will be a good day, but not a great day. Not enough Morant.

Yeah, Brooks results crushed me. Never fails. Not to be that guy, but I’m in this funk right now where whichever guys I go heaviest on just lay eggs.

• FantasySultan

crazy when you can score 350 and not cash anymore.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Brooks results crushed me. Never fails. Not to be that guy, but I’m in this funk right now where whichever guys I go heaviest on just lay eggs.

Yeah, he and beal and melton on DK… I have outrageous exposure to Trae/Hunter/Robinson, and I’ve got a lot of simmons. Light on Embiid and Morant is gonna sting, but my builds were right there. Still cashing everything, so it’s tough to complain.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I had 100% Brooks on DK. Pathetic

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

I had 100% Brooks on DK. Pathetic

Can’t predict 4-17 and 0-8 from deep. The only one who could stop him tonight was himself, still a good play that just didn’t work out.

• FantasySultan

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, he and beal and melton on DK… I have outrageous exposure to Trae/Hunter/Robinson, and I’ve got a lot of simmons. Light on Embiid and Morant is gonna sting, but my builds were right there. Still cashing everything, so it’s tough to complain.

well you will cash if you have the right exposure to the blazers game too.

but trae, Collins, robinson lineups are a good start

• Pick1979

Took a break tonite . Was sore from being bent over last 2 nites and I play NBA exclusively bc it’s the least variance but didn’t like the slate

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Can’t predict 4-17 and 0-8 from deep. The only one who could stop him tonight was himself, still a good play that just didn’t work out.

Yeah i hadn’t even looked to see why he failed me. Figured I would just cuss him tonight and look for explanations tomorrow lol

• RipCityRings

What’s driving me nuts is how the Clippers can get blown out by the 16-35 Wolves one night then look like a championship team the next. Is it too soon for a “is Kawhi the problem?” hot take?

• rog11sm

I played Reggie Bullock tonight and I think he managed to play both overtimes and got me an extra 2 pts

• Ether

Wasn’t someone earlier saying that they were playing a ton of M-rob, kormaz, and Hunter? Congrats whoever you are

• rog11sm

I don’t think there’s another team in the NBA who does not care if they win in the regular season or not other than the clippers.
    I am not a clippers fan by any means but when I watch them play it just seems like all they’re doing is waiting for the playoffs

• Wynter12

Just checked a lineup. What happened to Bojan? I barely ever play this guy and the night all I ask for is his normal stank a** 35, he’s nowhere close lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

What’s driving me nuts is how the Clippers can get blown out by the 16-35 Wolves one night then look like a championship team the next. Is it too soon for a “is Kawhi the problem?” hot take?

Really need Cavs to make this a game but it doesnt look possible when they are down 30. Too much PG, Lou, and Harrell and not enough Dbl OT game

• RipCityRings

Now Clarkson 10x, tonight is ridiculous.

• yisman

Drummond 3/7 from the line but 2/3 from behind the arc tonight

• Ace15

I legit had all the right plays tonight lol. Just not in the same lineups lol so sick. I hit on mrob, hunter, korkmaz, clarkson and yeahhh. So sick

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

I legit had all the right plays tonight lol. Just not in the same lineups lol so sick. I hit on mrob, hunter, korkmaz, clarkson and yeahhh. So sick

Me and you both = /

• cdub6238

Up by 30, and Zubac passing out pfs like candy

What an idiot lol

• choppadown

Showdown (on FD):
    $$$ Lineup: Lillard, Whiteside, Adebayo, Trent, Swanigan
    2nd Lineup: Lillard, Whiteside, Adebayo, Trent, Hezonja

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

Me and you both = /

Its these nights when we are right on ww goota pounce lol. Just so unfortunate

• RipCityRings

@cdub6238 said...

Up by 30, and Zubac passing out pfs like candy

What an idiot lol

Yeah he was having a good game at less than 1% ownership too.

• yisman

thinking about the Drummond deal, I know why Detroit did it, but I have no idea what Cleveland was thinking.

No team was going to give up much of anything for Drummond, so Detroit took what they could get rather than A)Lose him for nothing in the offseason or B)Have him opt back in for $28 million (also not an attractive option)

not sure what Cleveland is accomplishing by having Drummond.

No trade market for big men. Cavs couldn’t trade Tristan and Detroit had great difficulty unloading Drummond.

• RipCityRings

Drummond probably done now with 46 in less than 3 quarters, imagine where he’d be if this game stayed close.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler