• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cdub6238

Ariza taking every shot now? you freakin kidding me?

• cdub6238

Dantonis small ball now 1-2

• chronoxiong

That was some effed up double OT b.s in Atlanta. I don’t have Trae at all. Went Lillard instead.

I think it’s time for the Clippers to let their bench play the rest of this game now. Please.

• telestraightshooter

@Wynter12 said...

What happened to Bojan? I barely ever play this guy and the night all I ask for is his normal stank a** 35, he’s nowhere close lol

Rockets made a pt of denying him open looks so shot 1 of 6……. until last shot from 28 ft w/ PJ & Harden fouling him……

Bouyah!

Game winner!

• FantasySultan

gonna take 480 to win a gpp tonight

• IT4MVP

So Bojan killed me all night and killed the Rockets at the end. I had some Trae with Randle and it’s still not going to count for anything

• telestraightshooter

@chronoxiong said...

. I don’t have Trae at all. Went Lillard instead.

Dame could outscore him in regulation

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Kendrick Nunn 0-2 in smash situations. Jesus Christ he blows the past two games.

• captainwacky

@sochoice said...

Kendrick Nunn 0-2 in smash situations. Jesus Christ he blows the past two games.

He and Herro are just getting figured out by the league and Miami’s personnel is changing/their roles have been for a while. But he’s also just been playing poorly, yes.

• choppadown

• captainwacky

Pretty eventful first 20 seconds for iggy— block, board, offensive foul!

• IT4MVP

Yep and Trent was my value play. 3 fouls in a little over a minute. Goodnight

• rocketman828

I’m sick of the NBA first Korkmanz now Ariza Wtf I get variance but this is variance to the extreme there were no high usage players out for either team today and on the other side you have Butler and Herro out and Nunn goes 0 for 6 in the 1st with 1 lousy assist gtf out of here!

• captainwacky

Let’s see if Trent can get his 4th in the first 15 minutes lol

• Pick1979

Lol Nunn

• jtgus

I went with Nunn over Dragic! LMAO!!!

• FantasySultan

ariza lol.

also the cash line is 310 already and counting. nuts.

• chronoxiong

@telestraightshooter said...

Dame could outscore him in regulation

How so? Dame only got me 16 fdp in the first half. Yikes.

• chronoxiong

Stop Trevor Ariza! I need Lillard to steal usage from Ariza. Who the hell plays Ariza anyways? I haven’t rostered him for almos two weeks!

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Stop Trevor Ariza! I need Lillard to steal usage from Ariza. Who the hell plays Ariza anyways? I haven’t rostered him for almos two weeks!

Me

• tmarohl

Lakers are going to have conversations with Gummy Bear

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Me

Ah ok. On FD? Or DK?

Damn Dragic and Conley were right next to each other in pricing. Could have played Dragic but I went Conley due to being the starter. Dragic is backup and hard to predict. Wished I went Dragic now. Wow at Gary Trent though. Glad I played him!

• Bdog76

Well korkmaz and trent were great value plays for me tonight then brooks dials up a 14 pt night and leaves me stranded in the 320 range ..back to the drawing board

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Ah ok. On FD? Or DK?

Damn Dragic and Conley were right next to each other in pricing. Could have played Dragic but I went Conley due to being the starter. Dragic is backup and hard to predict. Wished I went Dragic now. Wow at Gary Trent though. Glad I played him!

DK

• Bradsh86

Heyyyyy took down the .25 tiers jukebox tonight, not bad for $150 off of a quarter!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.