• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Had one in the DK $12 single entry and the $4 that put up a 337.25 for 55th and 331th respectively.

• MickyD10970

@sochoice said...

DraftKings FBWC Finalist 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist FanDuel WFFC Champion 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion Kendrick Nunn 0-2 in smash situations. Jesus Christ he blows the past two games

Got busy at work forgot game locked at 5:00 Central today. Accidentally played the $222 single entry on FanDuel ( thought I entered the $2.22) for once in my life I catch a break and it happens to be my best lineup at 370. So turns out ok but if Dunn does anything I might take down the tourney as know one above me has Dunn ( I take 5th) I get passed by Lillard, Ariza, and Crowder lineups. Geez Nunn hit a shot please.

• ASalvaro

@Pandamonious said...

I think I’ve had enough. At least sports gambling will be officially legal in Michigan in a month or two.

i have more fun betting sports (mainly parlays) and i’m MUCH better at it..and yet i am so addicted to DFS that i can’t stop even tho i lose every night lol

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Had one in the DK $12 single entry and the $4 that put up a 337.25 for 55th and 331th respectively.

Nice. Crazy how the top scorers for the SF position on FD are guys I never even thought would be on there. Ariza, Crowder, and fricken Deandre Hunter lol. Who plays Deandre Hunter? Anyways, scored 339.3 to win all the games I was in and got minimum GPP cash like this in the Block: https://www.fanduel.com/games/43454/contests/43454-234575803/entries/1987536957/scoring

My lowest scoring player was Troy Brown. At the position that I knew was aids all day while constructing my lineup. But yeah, I had no guts to roster Ariza against the Heat, Hunter is LOL and Crowder was making his debut with the Heat so that unpredictable. I have no complaints about that lineup. Except going Conley over Dragic was a tough one. And Bertans over chalk Hachimura. Could have done that switch and used that extra salary for Morant over Conley. Oh well. Overall, spent $17 and won $32 to be on a 2 night winning streak. Feels great to cash again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.